• Published 2nd Mar 2019
  • 5,760 Views, 70 Comments

Teacher Mothers Of The Week - Lonely Fanboy48



While the Main Seven is on vacation, their moms takeover as substitutes.

  • ...
12
 70
 5,760

Appleloosa Of Friendship Part 2

After doing some of the activities of the western town of Appleloosa, Pear Butter takes her students to the rodeo area Apple Bloom told her about. When they get there, there were only a few small stacks of hay laying in the arena. Applejack’s cousin Braeburn took his time to stay in the location and offered to teach the students how stack up the hay in stacks.

“Bright Mac!” He cheered once he saw him and his wife leading a crowd of ponies in the area.

“Braeburn!” Bright Mac ran as he gives the cousin a hug.

“How was the time you’re doing today? Giving your wife’s class everything they’re going to love in Appleloosa?”

“You bet and she’s more than happy.”

Pear Butter and Apple Bloom were eavesdropping as they giggle from the two country ponies. The students took a seat around the rodeo as they wait for what their next activity is going to be.

“Back when I was a filly, I never spend my life in this town until Bright Mac showed me this place. And the first rodeo contest I saw was a lot of fun.”

After their teacher gave her a tidbit about her past, her husband takes over. “And after so many years of doing this, we can hope you can join in on future rodeo contests.”

“And let’s not forget about donations.” Apple Bloom added.

Braeburn kicked some hay stacks and showed them to the students. “Now it will take time to experience on to be a true country folk. So I want at least one of you to make a stack of three hays.” To demonstrate, he places the hay stacks in front of him while Pear and the others get out of the way. He turned his body and kicked one of the stacks in the center. Then he kicked the second one that landed on the first one and the third one afterwards. He finally finished his stack of three which impressed the students.

“That was amazing.” Ocellus commented.

“More likely average in my opinion.” Smolder added.

Braeburn after doing the demonstration went by Bright Mac. “If anyone wants to kick some hay, raise your hoof.”

The students raised their hooves and Pear Butter pointed at Ocellus. Ocellus flow off of her seat and land by her teacher. “I’m just going to let you know...I’m not the best at kicking things.” She spoke.

“Don’t be embarrassed.” Pear placing her hoof on the Changeling’s wing. “You’re not the only one who never kicked something in this town.”

“Besides, you might unintelligently surprise us so just have fun.” Bright added.

Ocellus felt a little happy from the advice from Applejack’s parents. “You know something Pear, out of all the teachers I saw from this week so far, your really nice in your heart.”

After hearing the changeling’s opinion, Pear blushed. “Ohh shucks…”

“Well you know what they say, mothers are the most caring things in this world.” Apple Bloom giggled.

Ocellus went by one of the hays Braeburn just put back into place. He gives her the sign to give the hays a little launch to the sky. Although Fluttershy told her that kicking is the same as hitting, something that might hurt someone if by accident. However this isn’t Fluttershy’s place to show what kindness is, this is Appleloosa. An environment of city folk doing crazy but exciting things. Pear told her that the western town gets a lot of ponies together with musical bands and competitive teams. Ocellus needs to understand what life is like outside of her empire and this is the same place ponies live in like Ponyville and Canterlot.

She turned around and took a deep breath, with the hays behind her she kicked them not as hard Braeburn did but enough momentum to send the hay in the center of the arena. The students gave a small applause to the Changeling as she gets to her second kick. Unfortunately her second attempt didn’t do well since it landed on the other side in the direction, causing her to lose a chance on stacking three up. Her final kick on the other hand manage to land on her first one just barely.

The students cheered which surprises Ocellus once she looks at the stack she did.
“Decent job!” Braeburn shouted.

“Ocellus, you are the Changeling who runs the town!” Bright added.

Spike took a picture on the hays and Ocellus’s reaction. “Applejack is going to love this.” He looked at the photos he took from the day.


Bright Mac brought more hays so they can do four rows instead of one to give every student a chance to volunteer. Everyone even if they didn’t succeed on their only attempt, they still had a good time. It took about twenty minutes until everypony did their kick of the stack activity.

“I’m proud of you, my students to do this fun experience.” Pear said. “Seeing everyone of you taking the chance to do what city folk to will make Appleloosa proud.”

Just when she’s about to get talk about the next place in Appleloosa they’re going next, her youngest daughter steps in. “Um mom, we didn’t do the rodeo yet.”

This caused Pear Butter to make a dumbfounded expression. “Ohhhh! I forgot about that!” She reacted in realisation.

“Sorry Pear but we don’t have bigger ponies who will carry your students on their backs.” Braeburn replied.

“Then I don’t know what we’re going to do.” Bright commented. Then Pear got an idea. Applejack told her the time she faced Rainbow Dash in the Running Of The Leaves when they gave Spike a rodeo as she turns to Spike.

“Spike, before we leave can you go on my husband back to show these students a rodeo?” She suggested nicely.

“What?” Spike responded as Pear walks up to him.

“I know you can handle this because you did the same thing with Applejack and Rainbow Dash.”

“Because I was the smallest creature.”

“That’s the point.” Apple Bloom added.

“I have wings, I barely sit on Twilight wherever she goes to anymore.”

Then Bright Mac places his hoof on Spike’s shoulder. “It’s only going to be a few minutes, please do a demonstration for Pear’s class. Everyone is giving my wife praise for the field trip she’s doing.”

Spike barely talked to any of his friend's parents in the past even Applejack’s, but he knows how serious this is. Applejack’s mother is doing whatever she takes to show the students friendship in Appleloosa. He did the same thing when he paired up with Pinkie Pie when they sing a song about sharing, despite the backfire.

“Alright, fine…” Spike handed his camera to Apple Bloom, then he gets on Bright Mac’s back.

“Now a rodeo isn’t as easy as you think.” Braeburn explained. “You need to hang on tightly if you want you to prove everypony your the best in rodeo style.”

With all the ponies keep their attention on Bright Mac and Spike, Bright gives the dragon a determined look which made Spike uncomfortable.

“I’m just going to let you know, I won’t use my wings.”

“You better not.” Bright Mac smiled. “Without a chance to want out, Bright Mac moves all over the place, way harder then Applejack. Spike couldn’t even handle the speed considering how strong Applejack’s father is. The weight made him more faster that even anypony will have a hard time to hang on to him.

Not even in thirty seconds, Spike let go on his own accord with the momentum he has, crashing through one of the hays. Pear and her students were shocked from the sudden impact her husband made. Luckily for him, Spike got out of the hay feeling exhausted.

“Are you hurt?” Bright called.

“I’m fine...but I’m done taking pictures for the day.” He faceplated on the dirt moaning.
The students giggle from the moment Spike fell on exhaustion. Pear and Bright felt relief that Twilight Sparkle’s assistant didn’t get seriously damaged but also smiled at each other.

“You know if you’re going to do this to anyone, you would definitely beat them big time.” Pear said.

“Well Applejack told me I’m the strongest father, and I always prove it.” Bright smirked.