• Published 10th Jan 2019
  • 1,003 Views, 33 Comments

Adventures in Multidimensional Dating - duckboy416



Sometimes sketchy advertisements actually pan out when you click them. Who'da thunk?

  • ...
5
 33
 1,003
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

Ok just to be clear, cause im a bit lost here since there are no fetish tags. This story is gonna have Futa in it right?

Alright, wait a just a goddamn second because I'm so confused. The mare who was chatting with was Vinyl? Then who the hell is the mare who was sleeping in his lap?!?!?!

And how the hell he could hid the mare from the eyes of his classmates just as he got out of the classroom?!

9458161
Correct. I'll fix this sometime later. Nice pony Artorias, btw.

9458432
The helpdesk AI pony from the computer. I haven't named her yet, which is probably predominantly what's confusing you.

9458433
Sheer dumb luck.

Comment posted by francisthewitcher deleted Feb 15th, 2019

9458473
You seriously name who’s saying or chatting because it’s so confusing dude. Also you have to explain about the final part

9458715
I did. He got lucky.

9458741
No!!! I mean how he avoided other people saw the pony when he got out of the classroom(!?!?!!??? Explain!!!

9458748
You're getting really worked up about this. Chillax, fam.

Comment posted by Facastratex deleted Feb 15th, 2019

This is getting really interesting...

It's been awhile, but I would def love to see any more chapters, if you have them. I really enjoy what you have so far Kind of hoping our human protagonist gets his brains reamed out. Not gonna lie. :-)

Excellent story keep up the good work and I give this story a 10 out of 90

Login or register to comment