• Published 24th Nov 2018
  • 1,316 Views, 95 Comments

Power of the Cybernetic Soldier - HeartfireFirebrand



A young teenage thief running from the police winds up in EQG Canterlot as Tempest Shadow getting a new chance at life.

  • ...
7
 95
 1,316

Chapter 14: Prep for the Friendship Games

Tempest was standing there next to the gym teacher from Crystal Prep, Principal Celestia and Principal Cinch were hashing out he details for the upcoming friendship games. She frowned at him, he was a large man with massive muscles, he towered over her as he grinned “Tempest, you really need a real man in your life.”

Tempest scowled “Muscle Fibre, how many times do I have to tell you I’m not interested. I have a wife and an adopted daughter I’m happy with what I have!”

Muscle Fibre grinned “You don’t know what you missing, how about I show you.” Then much to the shock of everyone else in the room he grabbed her breasts, he grinned as he looked at her “You like.” Tempest looked up and Muscle Fibre’s eyes widened as he saw fire in her eyes, she punched him so hard he crashed into the wall.

Principal Celestia and Cinch ran out and they both growled “What happened here?!”

Tempest scowled pointed to Muscle Fibre “That idiot groped me!”

Cinch sighed “Principal Celestia may we discuss this later, right now I have to discipline my staff.”

Celestia nodded “Yes, I’ll speak to Tempest. That guy has been trouble Cinch ever since he got here.”

Cinch sighed “I know, he’s only been here a few years he was an ex student here actually. He was better behaved back then, he was an orphan, he reminded me of myself when I was a little kid.”

Celestia frowned “I can’t possible understand you but Tempest might.”

Cinch whispered in Celesta’s ear “Is she an orphan too?” Celestia nodded as she the room leaving Cinch to confront her staff member.

Celestia was standing outside with Tempest who had already left, Celestia raised her hand with a smile “You’re not in trouble, I would have done far worse.”

Tempest blinked “Really?”

Celestia laughed “Yes, in truth remember how bad Sunset was?” Tempest raised an eyebrow as she nodded Celestia continued “I was far far worse, I beat up kids, spread rumours and even once sent a kid to hospital but I did in such a way that no-one could link it to me. I did that for years until the last year of High School when Luna was in her 4th year of high school, I was beating up some nerdy kid until out of all people it was L:una found us. She was always the larger of the two of us, even though she was two years younger than me she was always the fitter and stronger one, still is.”

Tempest frowned “What happened?!”

Celestia sighed “Turns out that kid was Luna’s best friend for years and I had been giving her grief, Luna finally caught me in the act, I tried to run as she chased me down. She punched me into the yard where kids were and they crowded around us looking me in a ring with her, she beat me to a pulp leaving me bleeding on the ground, she got two months detention but for me it was worse everything came out, I was suspended for the rest of year and had to repeat not to mention every student was taking any opportunity to wail on me, in fact I wouldn’t have made it out if Luna wasn’t looking out for me.”

Tempest blinked “Are you sure she’s not the older sister?”

Celestia smiled “She might as well be some days” she then frowned “We better get back in there, Cinch should be done with that muscle-head.”

The two entered to see the room empty, Cinch frowned “I decided we will continue this meeting another day” she then turned to Celestia who nodded before leaving the room. Cinch sighed “Tempest can we talk?”

Tempest frowned “Is it really important?”

Conch slumped over as she asked “You were an orphan when you were younger right?”

Tempest scowled “How do you know that… Celestia!”

Cinch put a hand on her shoulder, seeing the out of place pleading look in the usually stiff Principal’s eyes Tempest sat down “Yes I was, why do you want to know?”

Cinch sighed as she fiddled nervously “I was left at orphanage at the age of five because my parents didn’t want me, I was bullied by all the other kids and that taught me that I could only rely on myself for years I was alone.”

Tempest frowned “I was kicked out of my home when I was six when they found out I had a crush on a girl. I lived in an orphanage for years until I joined the military with the intention of dying, it was only thanks to a certain woman I’m still here today.” The two discussed their past as they sat in the room alone.

Author's Note:

I hope you all enjoy this chapter there is going to be Alpha memory two next.