• Published 24th Nov 2018
  • 1,298 Views, 95 Comments

Power of the Cybernetic Soldier - HeartfireFirebrand



A young teenage thief running from the police winds up in EQG Canterlot as Tempest Shadow getting a new chance at life.

  • ...
7
 95
 1,298

Alpha Memory 2

Tempest was wearing a military uniform her hair tied back in a ponytail, today was her first day in the army. A pale white woman with hair like an Aurora stood right next to her, a fire burnt in her eyes something strong and burning echoed within her heart.

Tempest and the pale woman boarded one of the barges, they stood there as they approached the coast of Normandy. The sound go gunfire began to pound against the door of the barge, most of the soldiers were shivering at the sound of gunfire, Tempest didn’t care she came here to die, the pale woman turned to Tempest before turning back to the front.

Tempest smiled slightly as the barge landed, she closed her eyes. She waited until the door opened, then much to er shock she was pushed over, she shouted “I wanted to die damn it, that’s the reason I entered this damn army!”

The woman scowled at her “You have a life, don’t waste it you are alive while so many others who wanted to live aren’t, your life is not something you can throw away.”

Tempest looked away “Everyone abandoned me, my parents left me at an orphanage because I liked girls, everyone bullied me and treated me like dirt why should I live when no-one cares about me.”

The pale woman sighed “I care about you, you helped me a lot during training you trained harder than anyone else, you inspired me and maybe you can inspire others.”

Tempest’s eye widened “I inspired you.”

The pale woman nodded “My name is Celestia now let’s go, let’s show them what we’re made of.” Temperate looked at Celestia jumped into the mud crawling through the field of barbed wire and roared as she dove into the mud crawling after her. The sound of bullets flew past them followed by the sound of screams, part of Celestia’s fire burnt within Tempest now and the two pushed forward.

The emerged out of the barbed wire and began running at the enemy firing their files in unison as they crossed the field like an unrelenting force taking shots at the the defenders, a bullet tore into Tempest’s shoudler but she kept going. Soon countless others joined them rallying behind around the pair as they pressed forward tearing apart the defenders.

Tempest and Celestia grinned as they routed the German Defenders, Celestia smiled “You really came into your own.”

Tempest shook her head “It’s onyx because you cared about me, you have been the first to ever do so and it filled me with strength, I owe you my life and more.”

Celestia smiled “Keep living, that is all I need you to do no matter how hard it gets keep on living and you have rapid me in full.”

The duos fought many more battle as they tore into Germany even transferring into the American branch of the military to finish the war against Germany on their terms. After the war Tempest was adopted into the family and they moved to Canterlot.

Author's Note:

Some of the Alpha Chapters will be short but next chapter it will be time for the Friendship Games.