• Published 8th Nov 2018
  • 666 Views, 220 Comments

Life is A Test 2: Test Harder (Quite A Bit Harder) - Brony_of_Brody



Can YOU out-logic everypony in this sequel to the Pony Puzzle Pile?

  • ...
2
 220
 666

PreviousChapters Next
The End...

Having finally managed to gather all of Twilight's friends in one piece, all that's left is to confront the mastermind responsible directly at the top of the mountain. The seven of you open up the golden throne-room doors at the peak, with a good swift kick from both Applejack and Rainbow Dash, to discover...

...Starlight Glimmer, Trixie and Spike, in the middle of what appears to be a My Tiny Human Marathon on a television screen.

Flabbergasted, Twilight demands to know what Starlight did this time. Starlight objects, until Pinkie points out bad things happen when Starlight attempts to cast magic without supervision...which Trixie unhelpfully agrees with.

Sounds like worthwhile gossip. You file a mental note to talk about this with Pinkie later.

As it turns out, Starlight was attempting to break the laws of reality when a game of Truth or Dare got out of hoof, and they ended up unleashing a long-trapped spirit that seeks out great sources of logic. Figuring they weren't going to escape any time soon, and the mountain was surprisingly comfortable, they decided to wait until one or more of you rescued them.

Sadly, this does little to calm Twilight down, and she puts Starlight on probation at the School of Friendship, as well as a grounding for Spike for encouraging the whole thing.

Suddenly, a rumbling sound rings out, and Rainbow is the first to identify this as a sign the doom-fortress of the villain will soon collapse, and now's a good time to skedaddle. Grabbing on to your hapless victims, you dash down the mountain, dodging the falling crystal boulders, until the construct sinks into the ground, seemingly for good.

Rarity laments that she couldn't collect any of the gems for herself, Applejack decides to check on how much damage that mountain did back to Sweet Apple Acres, Pinkie decides to check out Sugarcube Corner, Rainbow Dash starts gathering the fallen Prism Poppers that should be enough to choke an elephant, Fluttershy needs some time at the spa to avoid quietly freaking out, and you need to report back to Canterlot to report on how everything went to the Princesses.

It isn't until everypony left that Twilight realises that the owner of the mysterious voice that visited Fluttershy was nowhere to be found while they were exploring the mountain...

PreviousChapters Next