• Published 8th Nov 2018
  • 666 Views, 220 Comments

Life is A Test 2: Test Harder (Quite A Bit Harder) - Brony_of_Brody



Can YOU out-logic everypony in this sequel to the Pony Puzzle Pile?

  • ...
2
 220
 666

PreviousChapters Next
Part 7: Twilight Sparkle's Last Grand Rescue Adventure

Princess Twilight Sparkle, AKA The Purple Smart AKA Bookhorse, is the Princess of Friendship - and also the one keeping the closest eye of your rather unlucky reputation to fall into the most criminal of schemes. Despite your punishment being to help her in whatever capacity you can, she is insistent that she requires no help and has thus booted you back to Canterlot Castle, back to your ordinary like as Royal Dispute Settler - although you don't get to eat in the Royal Canteen with the rest of the staff. Just to remind you.

Months pass, seemingly without incident, except for that one time, but they rebuilt that pony's house and all the chickens are expected to make a full recovery, until suddenly Twilight Sparkle bursts into the throne-room.

Before you can protest that if Twilight must burst, please do it in a convenient place, but you quickly come round when she explains to you that a mysterious black fog suddenly swept over Ponyville, and has spirited away Pinkie, Rainbow, Applejack, and all the rest of her friends! To make matters worse, time has completely frozen in Ponyville, and no spell she's tried can get anypony moving again, and so in a desperate bid for help, she's come to you. YOU. By Celestia it must be bad.

She says that she'll consider everything to be even if you can help her rescue her friends and help to solve the mystery of the fog that marenapped them.

The five unfortunate victims Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash are imprisoned on a crystal mountain that has devoured the town, and she believes that rescuing them can somehow shed some more light on exactly what the heck happened. This, it would seem, is the greatest test of your character, and the sum of all your time in Ponyville with them. And so, packing all the essentials to climb a mountain, like crampons, goggles, a flask of coffee and several Hint Coins you found down the back of the Royal Sofa, the pair of you set off into the jaws of danger...

PreviousChapters Next