• Published 8th Nov 2018
  • 666 Views, 220 Comments

Life is A Test 2: Test Harder (Quite A Bit Harder) - Brony_of_Brody



Can YOU out-logic everypony in this sequel to the Pony Puzzle Pile?

  • ...
2
 220
 666

PreviousChapters Next
Part 4: Pinkie And The Brain (World Takeover Not Included)

Pinkamena Diane Pie AKA Pinkie Pie AKA GAHH-Where-Did-You-Come-From, is the proud counter and kitchen worker of Sugarcube Corner. But then, you knew that already, her pecan muffins are simply to die for. You nearly did just that, actually. About twice. But the risk of catching something highly infectious or possibly getting mauled by bears, or even getting mauled by infected bears is worth the risk.

As it happens, unlike her two friends Rarity and Applejack, Pinkie was apparently kind enough to actually make an official visit to you, rather than make you an unfortunate victim of happenstance yet again. It turns out that after a brief visit to Canterlot on official School of Friendship business (it's NOT a vacation, she has the paperwork to prove otherwise with a shiny official seal and everything, and no, that isn't a beach towel in her suitcase), she caught wind of a certain dessert, known as the legendary Cake of Diablos.

This incredibly sinister-sounding cake is said to have been sealed away by the Royal Sisters themselves, for reasons that they will not disclose. They have fervently denied any and all knowledge of such a cake, but Pinkie apparently managed to get the recipe for such a thing lying in the Canterlot Castle Library (under C, for Cookery). You at first want to deny such an implausible coincidence, but if the Alicorn Amulet can be found in a pawn shop of all places, anything can happen.

You don't know where Pinkie is going with this, or rather, you do and you desperately hope you're wrong. Sadly, Pinkie prepares to disappoint you when she announces that she wants to enlist your help in locating the ingredients for such a cake and bake it. For science. And cake. Especially the last part. Oddly, your oath to help everypony as Royal Dispute Settler doesn't seem to extend to such dangerous and life-threatening activities that could compromise the safety of others such as baking a cake, so you decide to play along - and twist the interpretation of the oath to Princess Celestia in the event you need to explain yourself.

You swear, this job will be the death of you...

PreviousChapters Next