• Published 22nd Nov 2018
  • 4,748 Views, 21 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: The House of Friendship - Brerdaniel



Twilight's science project transport the Rainbooms into another world. To the night club where various Disney go to.

  • ...
5
 21
 4,748

Meeting Backstage

At backstage Mickey's girlfriend, Minnie Mouse is looking at her schedule for tonight's show when she hears Mickey coming in backstage with Sunset and her friends.

"Hiya Minnie," he called. "Thought I could bring some new guests here because they wanted to talk to me about something."

"Oh my," Minnie said and greets them. "Hello there. You must be the Rainbooms. Donald and Daisy mentioned."

"We sure are." Sunset Shimmer said.

"Girls, this is my girlfriend Minnie," Mickey said. "She's in charge of the show's schedule."

"Nice to meet you," said Minnie.

"Oh, well it's nice to meet you too," Twilight said as she shakes Minnie's hand.

"So, what are you all doing here at the House of Mouse?" Minnie asked.

"Well, it might be sound crazy. But we're from some sort of another dimension. More likely another universe." Twilight explained. "I was working on a machine that allows anyone to see different worlds dimensions to see the new discoveries and amazing new wonders."

"It's for the science fair at school." Sunset Shimmer said.

"Gosh," Mickey said.

"Then a lightning bolt suddenly hit my garage roof and my machine which it's gone crazy I try to turn it off but the portal just somehow open. Then it sucked me and my friends in this town. And that's how we got here." Twilight concluded.

"Oh my goodness," Minnie said in surprised.

"So, we figured you might help us find a way back home." Sunset Shimmer said

Mickey thinks about this until Donald, Daisy, and Goofy entered backstage.

"Hey, Mickey," Goofy said. "What's going on here?"

"Apparently Sunset Shimmer and her friends are from another world," said Mickey.

"Another world?" Daisy asked in surprise.

"Now there's something I hear every day," Donald said.

"I know y' all think it's sounds crazy." Applejack said. "But we're kinda stuck here so y' all have any idea how to get back to our world?"

"But before we could ask you about that. I have feeling sounds familiar like I heard that voice before during the Halloween party." Sunset said.

"Haha! funny you should say that." Mickey said when he looked at his friends and nodded. "But actually you are correct Sunset Shimmer. That voice you heard it was me."

The girls' eyes went wide and they were completely surprised.

"What?!" Twilight said.

"Hold on a minute." Applejack said. "Let me get this straight. You're the voice that Sunset keeps hearing time to time. And helped us stop the villains from taking over Canterlot High?"

Mickey simply nodded and confesses. "Yes, I was the one who helped you stop the villains by guiding you on the right path. But I couldn't let Maleficent and the others spotted me so I had to check on you all while I was hiding, cause I can sense that you all have a strong magical bond together. And for that, I was happy to choose you."

"I knew it was you because I was told that someday we should meet you one day. And for that, I wanted to thank you again for helping us." Sunset said while she shakes his hand with her gratitude.

"Gosh, it was no problem," said Mickey.

"Um I don't mean to interrupt," said Fluttershy. "But do you think we should ask them about how we should get back to our world?"

Suddenly they hear another voice coming from the backstage door it was Professor Ludwig Von Drake.

"Ho, Ho! I can help you with that!" he said.

"Who are you?" Twilight asked.

"Me? I am Ludwig Von Drake. Professor of all sorts of things."

"He's one of my uncles," Donald whispered.

"Oooh, you don't say." Pinkie Pie smiled.

"Uh, what brings you here Professor?" Mickey asked.

"Well, Mickey, I was on my way to the House of Mouse, when I discover a twirly light coming from the sky and discover that these girls fell from it. So I follow them and they were right here. And I discovered that they are from another dimension. So I figured I could help them get back to their world with my very own dimension machine." said Professor Ludwig Von Drake.

"You can do that?" Rarity asked.

"Well, I am a genius." Von Drake said with pride.

"Well, guess you're not the only genius here. huh, Twilight?" Rainbow Dash said.

Twilight blushed with that compliment thinking that she needs to ask Von Drake something.

"So, Professor Von Drake. Since you know about these sorts of things do you think I could help build one with you?"

Von Drake laughed. "Oh, I appreciate it, my dear. But this is full science experts only. So it'll take a day or two or a whole week."

"A WHOLE WEEK?!?!?!" the girls shouted with worry.

"But-But-But-But the science fair is happening next week!" Twilight cried. "We can't wait that long!"

"And not to mention we're going to be slacking off from our homework!" Rainbow Dash said with worry.

"Oh and those poor animals back in the animal shelter at home will be lonely if I'm not around," Fluttershy said nervously.

The girls mumble with worry to Von Drake. Mickey and the others looked a little concern and worry about them never getting home in time for their school's event. So Mickey steps up to them and whistles to get his attention.

"Alright, calm down everybody. Now I'm sure we'll think of a way to get you all home safely. But right now we have to get back to work to keep the show going."

"Otherwise, Pete will throw us out if we don't keep up," Minnie said.

"Um, who's Pete?" Sunset asked.

"He's the owner of this place," Goofy said.

"But he's been causing trouble around here. And worse he wants this place to be shut down" Donald Duck said.

"Well, that's something a real manager shouldn't do." Rarity scoffed.

"Yeah, but we keep teaching him a lesson but he never learns," Daisy said.

The girls look at each other and thinking if they're going to be stuck here for a while they need to figure out what to do and where are they going to be staying for a few days. Then Twilight got an idea.

"Say, Mickey. Until we find a way to get back to our world. Is there something we can do to help around here?" she asked.

Mickey thought about it and thinking they could use some extra help around the club.

"Well, if you girls want. I think you can Twilight, you can help me host the show and introduce some cartoons. While Sunset Shimmer and Minnie and check the schedule and Spike can help Pluto."

"Alright! Dog partners." Spike said as he gives Pluto a paw five.

"Rainbow Dash can help Donald greet the guests at the door. While Rarity can help Daisy helps the guests to their seats." Mickey said.

"What?!" Rainbow Dash shouted. "Being a doormat is totally NOT my thing!"

"Well, at least we'll see each other in our posts Rainbow Dash." Rarity said.

"And Applejack can help me and Gus in the kitchen and make sure he doesn't eat anything. While Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy can be our first waitresses. A-yuck." said Goofy.

"Well, cookin' with the family is my thing but I'll be glad to help out Goofy," said Applejack.

"YEAH!!! We are new hires of the HOUSE OF MOUSE!!!!" Pinkie Pie screamed.

"Um. sorry to interrupt but do you think that some other guest who are some villains that we know if they get suspicious about seeing us working in the House of Mouse?" Fluttershy asked.

The girls thought about it after their battle with Maleficent and the others if they see them that could lead them into trouble.

"Oh don't worry girls," Minnie said. "We'll find some disguises for you so they won't notice."

They hear the audience clapping that Quackstreet Boys finished their performance realizing Mickey is on.

"Oh my gosh! I'm on!" Mickey cried. "Come on Twilight we gotta get out there!"

Twilight stunned nervously in front of other Disney people but Mickey puts his hand on her arm to assure her. "Don't worry you got nothing to worry about we'll just introduce the cartoon and we got nothing to worry about."

After Mickey and Twilight left none of them notice that Pete is watching from behind seeing the perfect opportunity to shut the club down.

"So, looks we got some new visitors in the club eh?" Pete grinned. "Well if I can easily take care of them. Once that's done I can finally shut this place down and take over the House of Mouse."

Pete left with an evil laugh with an evil plan to take care of Mickey and the gang and the Rainbooms for good.

Author's Note:

Whew! NEW Chapter! Sorry, it took so long with a lot of stuff going on in real life so I got this chapter done!

Comments ( 7 )

they say great things take time so i'm not worried.

Comment posted by CallionActor deleted Jul 25th, 2020

9331693
Where’s the next chapter?

C20

9331693
Man I’m dying to see the girls meet the other Disney characters😁 but hopefully the villains won’t find out their there if not they probably would have a revenge plan on them 😕

C20

9331693
Hey man are gonna continue this story

i do hope this story is going to be ok.

Login or register to comment