• Published 26th Oct 2018
  • 7,048 Views, 451 Comments

Lost Dreamer - Arceaion



What price will you pay to protect others? Would you give up everything just to protect them? My name is Chara Dreemurr and I was given a chance when someone payed the price for me with their soul, memories and life.

  • ...
23
 451
 7,048

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 8 - Battle to the Void Part 2: The Man who Speaks in Hands

Previously on Lost Dreamer:
Calmly Chara walked forward, her arms behind her back and her back completely strait. The princesses groaned as she walked past them and Celestia reached out as it to pull her away but her hoof simply fell to the ground and she watched as Chara approached the Queen. Asriel looked up and saw Chara however something was wrong. Chara never walked like that, she was always relaxed and uncaring however he had seen someone walk like this, someone who no longer existed. Asriel gasped in shock as Charas form glitched and grew transforming into a tall skeleton with two cracks running down his face, seven hands burst to like around the Skeleton each one holding the color of a Soul and behind him two massive Gaster dragons with glowing purple eyes appeared. "Gaster?" He asked before he fell over and fainted.

Gaster eyed Queen Talon a look of distaste in his eyes and his mouth a thin drawn line. "What are you looking at you freak?" The Queen asked as she eyed him.

"Rather hypocritical to call me a freak given what you are." Gaster replied his voice showing his distaste. "Still given what you are I suppose it is warranted." He said as the two dragons growled.

"And what can you do?" The Queen asked with a smirk. "Wave your hand and make me disappear?"

Gaster smiled and laughed as his eyes lit up and he raised his hand. "Let's find out." He said as the dragons opened their mouths and unleashed a beam at the griffon. The Queen tried to dodge but the blast caught her straight in the chest, rather then be simply thrown back like she was with all the other magic, this time the blast shattered through the the pink liquid and she screamed in pain as the blast pinned her to the wall.

"These blasters were designed with the mind to specifically counter the power of Soul Magic." Gaster said as he stepped forward. "No matter what form or trait it's in, these blasters will destroy it."

The Queen growled and ripped herself from the wall. "Very well, if you wish to die so much then so be it." She screeched as she flew at the skeleton and slashed at him however her claws went through him as he was a liquid.

Gaster smiled and the world went black. "Queen Talon, this shall be your final stand for I am the Man Who Speaks in Hands." Gaster said as bones ripped from the ground and launched at queen in a maze pattern. Queen Talon dodged the bones however as soon as she was out of it another wave launched at her and she had to leap onto a floating platform, quickly she jumped from platform to platform as she tried to dodge the bones. On the last platform she leaped only for her Soul to glow blue and she fell straight down as gravity multiplied on her slamming her into a row of bones. The Queen screamed in pain and Gasters turn ended.

The Queen rose slowly and groaned as her strengths continued to weaken for some reason. "What is happening to me?" she said through clenched teeth.

"Karmic Retribution, this ability allows me to see the LV of anyone and punish them accordingly." Gaster said calmly. "Want to know your LV? LV 20." he said his calm tone changing to one of hate.

The Queen screeched and charged the Skeleton slashing at him with her claws while her wings changed to scythes and she spun however Gaster dodged ever attack a smile returning to his face as he leaped back and raised his hand and several Gaster blasters appeared and fired there beams cutting through the griffon causing more damage. Quickly his eyes glowed purple and small orbs that glowed like firefly's appeared around her. Gaster smiled and snapped his fingers causing them to explode in a chain reaction and trowing the queen away. As she flew through the air Gaster flicked his hand and several bones launched at her and ripped through her body before she landed and a circle of blasters appeared and charged. As they fired the griffon shot upward dodging the explosion and shot at Gaster who frowned. The griffon slashed several times before a portion of the liquid formed into a massive ax that she swung at the man.

Gaster barely dodged the strikes and on the last one he actually had to teleport away. "Enough games, survive this Queen Talon and I shall show you my special attack." He said angrily as he threw his arms wide, his coat flew behind him and his eyes glowed brightly as a maze of bones shot forward and the queen began to dodge them however halfway through the maze she was teleported to above it and several Gaster blasters appeared and fired forcing her to dodge the blasts quickly and she fell to the ground. when she landed she quickly ran forward strait at Gaster only for one of the skeletal dragons to land before her its claws glowing with blue magic. Quickly she jumped back however rather than dodge the claw she slammed straight through and screamed in pain. However she pushed through it as she was teleported once again this time however she was forced to dodge yellow beamed that were fired from a gun. Again she was teleported and a wave of orange magic appeared as Gaster himself ran forward and threw punches and kicks at her his fists enveloped in a pair of orange gauntlets. As the attack ended Gaster teleported himself away and the gauntlets disappeared.

The Queen screeched and shot forward and swiped at Gaster who dodged the attack and smile as she shifted more of the pink mass to form more weapons that appeared for a moment before shifting into a different one. Calmly he dodged a smile contently on his face ans he twisted and flipped around the strikes while teleporting only a few times. The Queen screeched again in furry and her attacks became less coherent and more swiped in a desperate attempted to hit the far to agile skeleton. "JUST DIE!" She screamed in anger as she used almost all the mass to slam into the ground causing a massive dust cloud, as the dust settled Gaster stood smiling. Calmly he dusted off his coat and smiled wider as the hands around him collected together in a circular pattern. "Well done Queen Talon, I can Honestly say that none have ever made it this far. That alone is quiet an amazing feet however let it be known, I gave you an out." He said as purple energy began to charged in the hands and he smiled as a beam shot out of each hand and met at the center where as they spin in a circle. Slowly a ball of purple magic condensed at the center. "Long ago I faced a human who had the same trait as you, the Trait of Fear. It was at this time I learned of this power, my Special Attack, Soul Shatter." The ball at the center grew and launched forward straight at the Queen who quickly dodged the ball and laughed.

"That was all it was?" She asked only to see Gaster smirk. The Queen turned and her eyes widened as she saw the attack coming back, quickly she shot away from it and took to the air however it followed. Thinking quickly she flew strait at Gaster and at the last second flew over him thinking the orb would hit him however tit followed and the Queens eyes widened in fear as it increased it's speed and slammed into her. The Queen gave an ear piercing screech that forces the two princesses to cover their ears and Asriel jumped awake to see the Queen floating in the air arcs of purple energy ripping into her and tearing out her soul before being ripped into small fragments that slowly floated to the ground as dust.

After a moment the soul was destroyed and the body of the Griffon Queen was frozen before the feathers and flesh turned to gray ash that fell away leaving a skeleton to collapse upon its own weight. Gaster sighed and fell backwards a smile on his face as he closed his eyes and slowly began to turn to dust. Asriel rose slowly and approached him "Thanks Gaster." He said as the princesses approached. Gaster nodded before disappearing and in his place lay Chara, a Red and white soul floating above her that slowly sunk back into her chest.

As the Soul faded back into Chara she groaned and coughed as she looked up at the worried face of her brother. "I feel like every bone in by bodies broke." She said before closing her eyes and passing out.

Asriel sighed as hew looked down at his sister. "You really are an idiot." He said as he scooped her up. The three royals said nothing as they exited the castle and walked toward the camp.

Author's Note:

Wow that was fun to write, I hope you enjoyed that fight between Gaster and Queen Talon. Side note on Gasters Powers but he Sans and Chara are the only ones able to use Karmic Retribution, I figured it would be appropriate for him to have the ability due to him being Sans's father. Anyway I do hope you enjoyed the chapter and I hope to see you all in the next one.

PreviousChapters Next