• Published 26th Oct 2018
  • 7,034 Views, 451 Comments

Lost Dreamer - Arceaion



What price will you pay to protect others? Would you give up everything just to protect them? My name is Chara Dreemurr and I was given a chance when someone payed the price for me with their soul, memories and life.

  • ...
23
 451
 7,034

PreviousChapters Next
Interlude 3: Fan Question & Answer Chapter

Frisk and Chara are sitting together on a sofa, in front to of them is a table piled with questions and a Pegasus with bubbles for a cutie-mark. All of the questions are from fans, some of whom did what they were supposed to and posted their questions on the Blog while others sent theirs via PM like filthy sinners. Chara sighed. "Alright let’s get started then."

Frisk picked up the first question. "From vortex123: If Frisk and Chara could fuse, what would you call the fusion? Would it be a fusion of the two names, or maybe something entirely different?

Edit: This is for Frisk and Chara themselves."

Frisk smiled. "Oh, Sans and Papyrus have a fused form, He calls himself Aster since that’s their last name so I guess if we fused we'd call ourselves Aster Dreemurr?"

"What would be even look like fused?" Chara asked as she picked up the next Question. "From redsopine: chara if you could bring back anyone you have met who would it be

Chara frowns. "Well... no there's not. I was beaten, rapes and treated worse than a monster for years by humans. Other than Frisk all humans can go die for all I care." Chara said in anger as she grit her teeth till Frisk hugged them and pulled out the next question.

"From Concordius Lord of Kaos: Do you know anything about the other timelines? (Asking both Chara and Frisk.)" Frisk frowned at the question while Chara sighed.

"Depends on what knowledge you’re talking about." Chara said as clasped her hands together. "Frisk knows about the Pacifist, Neutral and Genocide timeline but if you mean the AU's and extended Undertale Multiverse then only me, Sans and Gaster know about them."

"I've heard you mention that before, what are Au's?" Frisk asked causing Chara to sigh.

"Moving on!" She said quickly as Frisk whined and crossed her arms pouting. "From Supershadic06: to frisk and chara what was your favorite thing about the underground?" Chara frowned. "The Ruins, before I died that was where Asriel and I lived and I’m a bit attatched to it."

"Oh I liked Waterfall, it was so peaceful there." Frisk said with a smile before smirking. "Well, as long as Undyne was behaving." She said as she picked up the next question. "From Mitril: Do you know about X-Event?
Beware what XGaster is planning and doing
And whatever you do , do not trust Ink!Sans"

Chara frowned. "Yes I know of the X-Event, such a tragic story for such wonderful characters." Chara said sadly. "As for Ink!Sans, depends on which version you meet. There are some really good Ink!Sans's out there and that one Ink!Papyrus who married their Frisk but then there are the ones like the X-Event Ink!Sans who I actually kinda the black sheep of the Ink!Sans. Thankfully this world has really strong borders and Our Creator actually has a Deal with ErrorSans so we're safe from the rest of the Multiverse. Of course this also means I can't send out a Token or contact other Displaced but that's fine." Chara shrugs and picks up the next question. "From vortex123: Chara, why were you so against Dr. Alphys running tests on Frisk? I think I have an idea on why, but I’d like to hear your reason."

Chara winces. "Well I'd like to say it's mostly because of the Amalgamates but the truth is I don't actually trust Alphys. I mean she's a nice monster and all but she has a habit of meddling and experimenting with things she doesn't understand at all and it puts me on edge." Chara shuddered as she looked at Frisk. "Sans has the same reservations as I do about her and I'm not letting Alphys do anything to Frisk, I think I actually would trust X-Tale Gaster more than Alphys."

"She's not that bad." Frisk said with a sigh as she picked up the next question. "Oh this is a good one; from Raven dove: If you could ask gaster one question that he would have to give you a honest answer to what would it be (chara & frisk)"

"What the fuck happened with the eggs and sticky tape after I got my degree? I know you and Sans did something after I passed out drunk and the fact you both swore to never speak of it again is... concerning." Chara yelled before going red. "Also I want to know how the fuck I end up upside down in Muffet's’ bakery with spiders trying to sacrifice to her pet!?" She asked angrily.

Frisk sat quite for a moment before smiling. "I'd want to know every drunken moment from Chara because she's such an adorable drunk." Chara blushed as she picked up the next question. "Oh this is for Undyne." She said before getting up and pulling the door open. "Hey Undyne you got a Question!" She yelled.

"What do those punks want?" Undyne yells back.

"The Questions from vortex123: Undyne, have you and Aaron ever had a flex off? If so, who won?" She yelled back however no answer came for moment before a groan was heard.

"Tell them neither of us won because it was that stupid duck!" Undyne yelled causing Frisk the freeze up in fear.

"Did you say the duck?" She asked in fear as a flashback played.

Chara looks at a shaking frisk and frowns as she hugs her wife. "Stupid Elder gods." She mutters as she picks up the next question. "From Shadesplit: Is Chara afraid from spiders?
Did the bad time line went over ...8442 TIMELINES And more ? To Undine ...? and befoure"

Chara frowns as she looked at the question. "I'm not afraid of spiders but I really don’t like them... at all. Part of it has to down with hem trying to sacrifice me to Muffet's’ pet once." She said grumpily. "Now if you’re asking if the Genocide timelines happened more than 8442 times then yes. I don’t know how many of them happened but I can say with certainty that a conservative easement is around a few hundred million." She said before picking up the last question and looking it over. "If you're just now finding out about Sans's depression then you're way behind. He's doing much better as of late though seeing as we are free from the whims of the PLAYER forever."


Authors Questions:

The Author sits in a big green recliner not giving a single fuck as he scrolls through the questions he has been asked. "Okay so from jen_lee_hattie we got several questions.

1. Can the baby's names be maki (Japanese for true hope and a female name) and saki (blossom of hope in Japanese and is another female name)?

2. What is well happen after the babies birth?

3. When will doctor W.G gaster be released from the void?

4. Is this world still in canon timeline or has it divested from it?

Edit: those are for the creator of the story.

The Author leans back and thinks for a moment before smiling.

1. Maybe, I don't really have named yet so I might do that unless I find some names from an AU that I like so I can tie in more AU's than I already have.

2.

3. before Nightmare Moon

4. Yes it is still Cannon, because this is before the cannon was fired! (Evil maniacal laughter because I can)


The Author stops laughing and picks up the next question. "From SoulboundAlchemist: OK, so I know from the opening chapters that this is a kind of displaced fic. My question, is whether it will eventually allow for crossovers, like traditional displaced fics. On top of that, if you do decide to include the crossover element, what writers/fics should we expect for crossovers?"


The Author looks out past the fourth wall and smiles. "There will be no Crossovers for the story, this was part of the agreement made with Errorsans. I can't allow crossovers in this world however one of my new stories will allow for crossovers. Not sure when it will be released but know I do plan to open one of my stories for crossover soon.

And with that I'm proud to say that there are no more questions to answer. Thank you everyone who participated in this little event and I hope to see you in the next chapter!"

PreviousChapters Next