• Published 2nd Aug 2018
  • 996 Views, 38 Comments

United we Stand - Chemtest



Hero, Villain, Civilian, Warrior. Pointless terms that mean nothing when faced with something so evil.

  • ...
6
 38
 996

Rise

—(Survivor)—

I take an agreesive stance and glare at the Emperor, shaded in my bright blue glow, “Any smart ass remarks you wanna say now, because I have an entire bank full of them.”

The Emperors smile fades from his face, “That’s a surprise.” He looks at my friends still incapacitated, “Ready to watch your hero of this hour fail?”

I fire a shot from my repeater right near his feet, “You wanna scare people scare me, motherfucker!”

He looks at the gun shot in boredom before looking up at me, “Alright then. Prepare yourself to die.”

“Son of a bitch.”

He gets an angry expression on his face, “Commander, I always thought you glowed so bright.”

I glare right on back into his eyes, “I am no longer the Commander, I am Survivor.”

He waves his hand, “Bah, whatever. No matter what name you claim, there is one simple fact.” The room suddenly turns pitch black, “The darkness will blot it out.”

I return all my arms closer to my body, and slowly I create an aura of light, “Light shall always chase away shadow.”

I hear footsteps behind me, then a growl, “Die!”

I duck underneath a sword that pieces the darkness, and chop off one of the arms holding it. The sword escapes back into the darkness. I spin my sword around, “Come on, try again, you’ll lose another limb.”

I can hear shuffles from all around me, “You annoy me now, pest.”

I hear his voice from beside me, and parry the blade comeing at me. Two arms holding onto it, must have regeneration. I see the direction the blade retreats to, and flick out my knife in that direction. I can feel it strike something soft, the neck, “What’s the problem Emperor, knife got your neck?”

I can hear a few stumbles, before nothing, “It would seem I have to play unfair now. How sad, I wanted an honorable fight.”

I have barely any time to react before blades pop out from every direction. I mange to parry or block all of them, but more and more keep comeing faster and faster. My sword and knife are a flurry of motion as I move it in front of every blade. I can’t win like this. I point my guns in all differnt directions, “Well then, I have no qualms to fighting unfair. Let the dark be lit by gunfire.”

I spin my body around in every direction, fireing all three guns in differnt directions. My magical arms are a flurry of movement as they revolve the revolver and repeat the repeater at speeds the same as the MP40. A maelstrom of lead shells surround me, and the tornado of bullets tears through the darkness.

Blades still come at me, but slower and slower as I continue to fire and block. I wait for a lull in the attacks as I build up my magic. As soon as they stop, I pull an Iron Man 2 move. I send out beams of pure concentrated magic from my hands, and twist around on my knees so nowhere around me isn’t hit. The swords finnaly stop.

*Tink.*

And the first casing hits the floor. Followed up by even more as all the bullets I fired get rid of their refuse. I make two more arms to hold my sword and build up even more magic. I reach into the darkness, and tear it apart. The light finally comes through as I stand there.

The Emperor is kneeling on the ground, bleeding and clutching his chest as his sword lies beside him, “Good try, Survivor, you actually got me down! This hasn’t happend in a century at least!”

I point all of my weapons at him, “Surrender, and I’ll execute you humanly.”

He stands up, all the blood vanishing from him, and the holes filling, “No, no, we still fight.”

He has his sword, and is attacking within a second. I parry his sword to the side, and fire my revolver right into his face. He doesn’t even feel the pain. I stab him through the arm with my sword, and take it off.

He takes advantage of my sword being used, and chops off one of my hands. I pull the blade out, and look at my arm. My hand, was just cut off... and I cannot feel anything. I look up at him and smile, “Oh, Emperor, did you think that would stop me?” My hand grows back in an instant, and I grab my sword with it again, “You are going to learn that was a mistake.”

My mind works quickly as I think on my enemy in the temperarly lull. Raven has the crowbar, and it is said that only the crowbar can kill him...

I look over at Raven, “Raven, crowbar!”

Raven is able to summon it, and I instantly grab it. I barely block an attack with it. I look up to see the Emperor having hat looks almost like fear on his face, “So what, oh boy, a crowbar. Why should I care, not like I do.”

I take advantage of his talking, and smack him with the blunt side of it. He is flung to the side by the blow, and doesn’t instantly get up, “I believe I found your weakness.”

But then he gets up, “You made one mistake. That crowbar is useless unless the people truely believe. Nobody believes in you, fool!”

I hit out his knee with it, “I doubt that.”

—(Reznov)—

I take cover in a building with my three other comrads. We all collapse there, and stare at the entrances, “Comrads, I think this is the end.”

I see Wolfram tear a part of his uniform off to cover a wound, “Hate to admit it, but I aggre.”

Mason pumps his shotgun one more time, “Then I’ll take them out with me.”

Ceaser tosses a grenade up and down, “I will take down at least one more squad with this ‘nade.”

I take out my PPSH, and sigh, “We push out one more time then.” I look directly behind me at Wolfram, “Wolfram, this entire time I’ve blamed you German troops for Stalingrad. I realize I’m wrong. I hated the Italians and Mousilini because they helped you. But now? We are comrades through and through.”

He shakily nods, “I remember hearing my friends talking about the Russians executeing us. I thought they were evil, soulless communists. I think I would be honored to fight with you now. Same with you, American.”

Mason lights a cigar, “All of here believe the same thing. Freedom is the best, and those around us are enemies. We just show that in different forms. But, as far as I’m concerned, any freedom loving person is a friend. Russian, German, Or Italian. So we go out in the name of freedom, as friends.”

Ceaser plays with the grenade some more, “I think we all have learned one simple lesson. Soldiers are soldiers, it’s the leaders who are idiots that believe that war is the best option. I hate your countries leaders, Hitler, Roosevelt, Stalin, hell I hate Il Duce as well. But we are soldiers, and we shall go out as we always do, fighting other innocent soldiers.”

“Uraa.”

“Hail.”

“Hugah.”

“Arguere.”

Unity

—(Kendrick)—

I sweep the streets of soldiers, and make sure no Strider can see me. And I see the worst sight one can see during a battle... a child. A Combine child, but a child all the same. And a Strider seems to have an error in its programming, and aims at them.

Selflessness

I rush towards the child, hoping to get them away in time.

—(Clyde)—

I throw Clive at another squad, and he takes them all out. I fight with the Wanderer again, and he takes out another squad.
Problem about us is that we cannot take out Hunters.

And guess what comes around the corner. A Hunter, taking out a squad of our ponies. The it’s eyes lock on us.

Me and the Wanderer exchange looks, and silenty aggre to take it out before it can kill more.

Bravery

—(Doctor)—

I rush into a building, a school to be exact, in order to get out any innocents. Twilight and Heavy follow behind me.

I walk into a classroom, and see an entire class of Combine children, and a teacher pointing a gun at us. I hear Heavy rev up his minigun, “Heavy, stop. You came with me, and I will not ruin my pacifism.” I look at the teacher, “We need to evacuate you.”

They shakily point the gun at me, “I have a gun, you cannot harm me!”

She looks ready to shoot any second.

Standfastness

I continue anyway, “We need to get you out before you die!”

—(Jack)—

I hear hundreds of screams over the radios. Ponies are being killed, and I’m just sitting back here?!

I see my armored up suit lying by the door, next to a weaponised cane.

”Dear Raven, Slender Man, Avatar, Survivor, Chem, Courier, Leaders hear my pleas. Help me against the Combine comeing. Don’t allow me the same fate as my daughter. Stop them before they can knock down those doors.

*bang!*

“No, please! I surrender, please! No!”

“The Emperor doesn’t allow surrender.”

“No!”

The radio crackles out, and I sit there starring at it for a while.

Resolve

I grab my equipment and run out of the door towards Canterlot.

—(McBad)—

I see mechs surrounding me fighting their way through, and I fling spells at the enemy. Cannons fire, Zepplens crash, walls are broken by guards, and no mercy is shown from any side. Solare fights right next to me, throwing lightning with my fire.

Then, a group of Combine come out of a building with their hands up. Solare looks at them, “They surrendered.”

They didn’t show our people mercy, should we?

Compassion

I hold up my hand, “Take them prisoner, don’t kill them. We’re better than them.”

—(Survivor)—

All of our Elements start to glow brightly, as energy flows into them. I look around to all of my friends, before looking back at the crowbar, “Friends, it’s time we end this!”

All of us divert the flow of energy into the crowbar, and it starts to glow brightly. I look down to see the Emperor shielding his eyes from the light, “No, that’s impossible!”

The crowbar is fully charged up, and I look down at him, “Nothing is impossible when we put our mind to it.”

I bring it down, “Noooo!”

*Wha-BANG!*

I stagger backwards as blasts of energy start to blow out of him. I see one take form... Nightmare Moon, asleep on the ground. So, this must be the beings he’s absorbed. And the ones outside our universe have nowhere to go, so they just explode out. This energy does heal my friends however.

Eventually, I can see again through the light. And what I see there is an old frail bag of bones man where the Emperor once was. He crawls over to me, “Oh, thank you lord! You finally freed me from that evil entity!”

I stare into his eyes... treachery and deception. Lies. I pick him up by his neck, “Become a better liar, Emperor. Friends, follow me, it’s time we end this bloodshed.”

I walk out into the balcony with them right behind me. I push the Emperor against the balcony so he looks out. I amplify my voice so everyone can hear it, “This war is over! Look to the sky, look to the castle! Look at what has become of the evil man behind it all! It’s time this bloodshed ends and this monster pays for his crimes!”

I can barely hear the Emperor whisper to me, “You can’t do this, I’m your Emperor. Your below me!”

I take my sword out, and impale him in the middle of the chest with it. I whisper into his ear, “Then consider this a coup, Emperor.”

I pull my sword back out of him, and raise up my leg. I kick him right in the shoulders, and he staggers to where he is almost off the edge.

I hold him up by his neck, carefully not getting his blood on me. I take out my revolver and point it at his head.

*Bang!*

I take his lifeless body and throw it down into the crowd, “This war is over! As decreed by Survivor, Spirit of Humanity!”

I see Combine all around surrender. Hands held up, and weapons dropped. Striders and Hunters collapse in the streets, and the ponies round up all the prisoners.

I smile, and turn back to my friends, “Hello guys.”

They all rush to embrace me, and I enjoy the moment.

—(Last)—

“Joy, they won. What was the point of this? Why did this happen?”

My scathing remarks cut through the mood of happiness as the differnt champions parents cheer. Chem looks over at me, “Me, the Time Lords, and G-Man all made a pact. The Time Lords wanted to survive forever, and that’s what this would’ve done. If their weren’t only two remaining. The Combine were the opposite of Harmony so you see why I signed it. And G-Man wanted them dead.”

“Then why all of this? Why the Champions?”

He looks at me before saying, “I’m testing them.”

Author's Note:

Man, that’s the biggest chapter yet. And rightfully so. This is the huge climax of Season 1! All that’s left now is to wrap things up, and then Season 2 begins!