• Published 2nd Aug 2018
  • 996 Views, 38 Comments

United we Stand - Chemtest



Hero, Villain, Civilian, Warrior. Pointless terms that mean nothing when faced with something so evil.

  • ...
6
 38
 996

The Battle for Stalliongrad

—(Slendy)—

I piece another body with a tendril, and throw him into another group of them. Then, I see them all impaled under the spiked leg of a Strider.

The Striders head and machine gun point towards me, and I prepare my tentacles to block the lasers. Then, I see a device falling from the sky.

*Bang, Crash!*

The device crushes the Strider beneath itself, and I see it is a teleportation device. A purple portal appears within it, and someone steps out. A fancy dressed man wearing a pony corpse cape, top hat, monocle, and with a wand in his hand.

I move my tentacles to attack him, but he holds up a hand, “Okay, who are the Combine?”

I point at a group of them, “The things dressed in grey suits.”

—(McBad)—

I nod my thanks to the tall, faceless man who seemingly also understands high fashion. I pull a microphone out from a suit pocket, “Alright boys, do your thing!”

I see hundreds of walls burst open as guards come bursting through them, taking the Combine by surprise. I see a guard pull himself out a mailbox, then reach back and pull an entire mech through there. One guard takes out a confetti popper, and a zepllen flies out of it in place of confetti. A cannon is pushed through a manhole cover by a team of two.

I point my wand at a giant group of Combine, “Infernos Maximus!” And the fire melts them all. I can see my soldiers drowning the eniemies with the Creamthrowers. Mechs move through enemy crowds, swinging all of them out of the way. Steam cannons blast and melt the enemy ranks.

I smile, and turn back around to look at the fellow who awnserd my question, “Hello there gentleman, my name is Emperor McBad, and it seems I’ve just saved your life!”

I can feel confusion radiating off of him, even without a face, “Slender Man.”

I look around as my units decimate the surprised Combine, “Well, Slender, make sure to thank whoever Ravens Breath is later. Come now, their is still a battle going on!”

I can hear a nod, “Then we shall charge into the frey.”

“That’s the spirit!”

—(Commander)—

My group of rookie Equestrian Combine move with me as I shoot down a pony rushing towards me. I get no time to breath as another group rushes me, “Shit!”

We manage to take them down, before one of my squad shout out, “We are outnumbered, we have to flee!”

I look back at my squad, and enter a state of thinking.

Then I hear what sounds like a whisper- no, a shout, but from deep inside my mind.

Compassion.

I look at my squad again, “Flee, I’ll cover you!”

My squad start to run away, and a pony jumps in their way after crawling out of a mailbox.

*Boom!*

The pony falls over with a new earhole in the front of the head, “Run!”

I flip around with my revolver back in its holster, only to see someone standing a few yards away from me. A fancy suit, tophat, monocle, and a moustach complementing his angry grimace, “You killed my guard, you motherfucker!”

He whips out his wand and points it at me, and I raise my hands to prepare to use my emotional magic. I drop into a magical fishing stance, “You are killing my army!”

His eyes harden, and he points his wand with new purpose, “Infernos Maximus!

I summon my panic from the blast of fire heading towards me, and I send out my most powerful magical beam. We hold each other’s magic at the same stength, and I increase my own.

It starts to slowly head towards him, but I can see him smile, “Sheildus Reflectus!

His beam of fire dissapears, and my beam connects with him... only to be sent flinging back at me. I smile, and resist the blast with my coat. With my spin for it to hit the coat, I prepare another ball of magic, wich I send flinging at him.

He rasises his wand like a bat, and swings at the ball, bouncing it back at me. I move to dodge the same way, and he yells out, “Pieus Throwis!

I complete my turn, and prepare to absorb whatever hits me. Then I get a facefull of pie. I am blinded, and wipe of my masks lenses enough to barely see. I start to choke on whipped cream, and use magic to remove it from my mask. I look up to continue the fight, only to see soldiers approaching.

I do as anyone would have done... I ran. I hope the Emperor will understand.

—(Solare)—

I hear the Hunter breaking down the door, trying to get us. I don’t think I can defeat them. I think there are more of them outside!

I ring my chimes out loud and put another healing spell into Kendrick, “Oh, Sun, incandescent in your image, grant this warrior your warmth.”

*Crack!*

I cringe as the Hunters start to kick open the door. Kendrick grabs my arm, “Go, leave!”

I place his arm back down, “Jolly cooperation, my friend. One suffers both the ups and downs. It would besmirch my name as a Warrior of the Sun if I were to leave you here, Hunters or not. I already lost one friend, I won’t lose another.”

I can see him shakely reach into a bag he carries. He pulls out a ring, “Please, put this on. It’s a Ring of Power, I made an extra, I should give you a chance against them.”

He puts it on his finger, and continues to ring his chimes, “With my faith in the Sun, heal this fallen Warrior! Patch wounds, grow back the burns, being life!”

*Chime!*

“Glorious incandescence, bless thou who hast fallen beside me! Bless thine warrior, bless him with thine gentle glow!”

*Chime!*

I hear the Hunters finnaly break down the door. They advance into the room, and I turn around to glare at them. They all aim at us two, “This Sunlight Warrior shall not fall! Take your best shots, and prepare to exprence the rage of the Suns heat!”

*Crash!*

“Take ‘em out boys!”

Suddenly, a swarm of guards break through the wall, and quickly destroy the Hunters. Among them is Slender himself, who impales many of them himself.

He walks up to me, “Come on, we need to get Kendrick to a hospital.”

He offers me a hand, and I take it in my hand. He pulls me up, and we fireman carry Kendrick.

We walk out onto the streets, and we look right into the sunset.

“They’re fleeing!”

I can see the remaining Combine army running away, out of the town. I can see pegasus support from Hollow Shades pair up with these crystal guards and rain hell on them as they run away.

I see Skyrim’s unicorn mages burn them as they run away. A flurry of motion, a moving explosion, skeletal weapons with balefire, and the earth itself tear into the enemies as they run.

“We won!”

“They are running away!”

“Viva La Equestria!”

I look over at Slender and can almost feel his smile, “We won.”