• Published 2nd Aug 2018
  • 996 Views, 38 Comments

United we Stand - Chemtest



Hero, Villain, Civilian, Warrior. Pointless terms that mean nothing when faced with something so evil.

  • ...
6
 38
 996

The Time

—(Emperor)—

I bow down towards the only original wall left in the throne room, “My lord, they come now. I can defeat them, yes, but a swift massacre would surely make their people lose their will.”

”Y͎̪̤̘̖o̖̥͙̤̞͖̦u̹̩͎ ̭̱̹͚̙d̶̳̩̠͔ar̼͈̲̪̯̖̼͠e̷͖͕̯͓͚ ̝ț͚͉̖͔̘͟o̗͔̝͕ ͎̖͈̟͚̙͓͡c̟͉͘a̩̘̝̞l͍̘̼̜l̠͓̺͔̱̞̯ ̢̞̳̭̭̯̭u͓̫͕̠͓po̖ͅn̥̫ ̛̩̼̪͙ͅm̸̳̦̲͈̣ͅe̠̩̞͙ ͟ͅf̱̬̹̲̗͡ͅo̲̼r ̵̮̥̦ͅmò̩̥̖̙̥̞r҉e̻̤ ̵͕̪̮̩̩p͈̺̯͈̝o͓̣w̦̲̥̰̱ȩ̫̳̘̬ͅrͅ!̘̮̞͙̩?͇͉͓̺̯ ̩̰͖̟͙̼̱I̪͕̯̙̥̟ ̰̲m̀i̱̩̯͕͘g̱̞͔͔͖͟h͚͓̳̹̭̫̮͡t̢̯ͅ ̡̯͔̻͈̣̗͈j͇u̱̦s̝͍͉͖̺͔̼t ̶̪̬͎̲̝̩s̗̟͞t͖̩͉̟ͅa͕̼rț͠ ̴̠͎̪̯̹t̥̰͙̬͓̺̭ơ̤̦͎ ̭͔̥̩t̩̯̦͇̮h͍͝ḭ͉̞̦͎ͅn̹̯͉͔̦k̤̫̹̥̠͈ ͓ỳ̦o̵̥͓̪͙͇ư ̸̝̩͇͍̝̪̙h͔̜̩a̞͍̩̬͡ͅv͔̩e̺̥̼̻͔̺̩ ̝͓̰̦̠́l̪̫̗͟e͘s̜̫͔̣͇̣ͅs̕ ̭͜t̡̙͈̺̰̖̯̻h̷͙̘͍̤a͚̳̼n̯͙͖̪̝͔ ͟n̟̖͖̟o̥̳̻̰̖͍͕b̲̟͓̼͖̩̝͡l̻̦͕̪e̸͖ ̷ị̸̦̦̟̙̬n̼̲͙͖̤t̲̭͙̖̬e̤͍̻̗̞͕ͅn̞̯ͅt̨͈͈̮̤i͚̼͡o̖͎̦͎̪̫n̯s̪̖ ̖͎̖̠́f͓o̟ͅr̙̭̩ ͔̹͍̘̣̤ͅf̢̪r̷̘e̤̮̦ḙ̞͕̫̰̻in̼̬͇͝g̱͕̭̠ ̫͎̻̟̣̪m̰̙̫e̺̪̰̻̺̫̬!͎̥͎̝̗͔̖”

I quickly shake my head, “No my lord! I have nothing but the best for you in mind! You would be allowed entry faster if I can defeat this revolution!”

”M̡̠ȩ͕̜̺̜͙̠́i̯̝̠ ̺̮̩͝n̤͓̙i͚̰͎ḑ̺̥̣͈͈d͎͓͖̺̠̯e̯̯͝ͅr̨͉̹e͖̣̰̰̝g͓͙̕ ͖͇g̶̯͔̣̱ͅë̡͇t̙͚̮̀t̯,̱̳̝͈͚̦͙̀ d̛̦̮̺͉̘̰̭o̗̗̬̱ͅ ̢͔͖̟̗͈͙͕n̨̳ọ͚͡t̴̘̩ ͙͇͍̭̮͕̰͘t̖̥͎̦̥h҉̤i̫̰nk ̞̖̞̦̞y̥̙̩̱͍̙o̡u͏͎͎ ̱̱̩̠c͔̳͖a̠̤̼͎̠n̦̠ ̶̝̘̤̗̬g̴̩̲e̗͎t̖͍͔̼̩͜ ͔̺̤́a̭̥͇͞wa̧y͏̭̻̮ ͇̗̗̹̳̥w̶i͙̬̤̰͈͚ͅt͏͈̞̬̗ḥ͡ ̬̳͝l̯͚̞̦̞͔y̟̱i͜n̤̪̰͠ģ̣͖ ͓̗̜t͏͚̬̺̺o̳̜̬̫̟͈ͅ ͉̱m̴e͓̟̻̰͢!̞͍̺̼ ̘̹͚̱͝I̵̯͔̟̯ ̞͎̮͕̪̯̼͟k̝̲̀n̥̤͍̙̦̖o̵̱̦̻w̵̗ ̪͘y̧̘̲̦͎͉o̺̗̼̦̩̗̼͢u̙̳͚̜̫̥ p̘̰͎̫͠ͅl̖͕a̡̰̳n̟͈̜ ͕͢t͈̩̖̪͉͖͕͢o̩ ̙͈̩̖̺̼̯t̨r̦̬̬͙̠͈y҉͖̦̹̘̮̰ ͙͎̘̺̰a͚̩̱̰̯̕n҉͓̖̳̤͉d̨̦̦ ͎̻̣̩͟m̺̕a̱̱̟̭̘͓ͅk̷̠̬e̗̟̮ͅ ̭̩̬̠m̯͔̫̤̗̲̹e͍̳̻̜̭̼ ̹͙̜̺͝a̷ͅ ̬͡s̗͈͖̯͇ͅl͖̙̳̯̼͖̪a̸̼̰̪̜̲̰v͉͉̼̻e͙̣̱.̨̩̪̺̭̱ Y҉̭̠o̗̬̳̝̥͘u̢͖̞̗ ̡͙͈͚͕͚w̘͈̻̦̠͔ͅi̹̯̖̙̣̕ĺ̤̫̹̪̜̰̪l̞̺̞̟̤̪̞ ̩̭̖̼͇́ḻ̷̮̜͚e҉͔͍͈ͅa̫̝r͎̥͍̲n ̝̣̼̳͚̺͔y̼̫̝o̹̱̭͎̤̯̪u̬͚͝r̭̫̳̞͍̯̕ ̛̜̬̲mi̵s͇t̢̮̪̘̬̳̻a͓k̠̗͓͚̙e̸̫̜͍̙̱̠̰ ̨̺w̖̭̰h͏̮͉̟͚̖̮͕e̦͟n͈͔̯̼̰̩͜ ̦͔̣̼̟y̞̺͓̮̣̻͞o̞u’̠̫̩̲̟͖̮͢v̵͈͈̦ę ̺f̨̠̝r̹͈̤̞ͅee̙̖d̺͉̮͈̙͍ ̣͖̟̯ͅme͙̗̞̞̜͚.̬͕ ̷H̹͢e̗̰͝r̭̪̦e̶̜͈̝͙̟̭,̝͙͇̕ ̙̺͔̠͖̟̕k͈̭͍̙ͅi͎̬l͉̝͈l̟͖̺ ̭̙̠̟͘t͚h̲̼̝̦̻ḙ̸̞͈̹̖m̸̠͚,̵̟͖̤ ͔a͙̫͎̩̭͕͉n̟̺̠d̢͉͎ a̶̰͇͉̻c̤̫̦̣͇̹c̷̰̲̬̞̤͓e̫̭̙̰̕l͔̰e̗̯̩̞̗̥̹r̨̹á̫̪͉̠͙t̶͙͇e̮͇̗͖͕̰̗ ̗̯̣̱ṕ̦̼ͅŗ̞̲̯͕͕͕e͈̱̠͢p͉͙̩̹͝a̱̣͎͈̙͢r̸̪̮ͅa͎t͉̩i̘̙̼̪̤͢o̡͓̥̦̪n͉̫̙͕̯̱s!͏͖ ̱͔͟I͙̯̕ ͎̻̫͔̜̹n͔̱̺ͅe̗̗͍̰̭̝̹͢e̞̹͇̗̭͍d̟̠͚͇̝̣̠̕ ̬̖̻̞͔͙͘t̴̯̖͎̹o̥̩ ̯͝g̼̝̰͕o̶̟ ̰̰̥b̩̲̥͓͕ȩ̜̰̟f̗͠o͍̯͔̭̗r̸͍e̹̝̻ ̦̮̲̘̩t̙̹̺̜͙̲̬ḩ͖̦̗̬̞̰̹o͉̼̥̼s͙̞̞̲̲̹͘e̷̘͖̪̣ C̼̰r̨͉̻̤e̠͙͇̗̦͠ͅa̤͚͖̖̲͠ͅt̢o̜̱r̪̤͔͙̖͚s ̧̥̻̯̺̹̗̥f͉̤̘̝̬͙̺̕i̧͖̮̘͉g̭͜u̞͇̞̠͈̙͘ͅre̖̟͕͎͖͜ ̭͔o҉̯͙̼̬̘u̲͉ṱ̦͍̳͖̣ͅ!҉̲͍”

I feel his power flow into me, at least two time that from Nightmare, “Thank you my lord! They shall fall in their charge, and you shall be freed!”

—(Raven)—

We run through the palace, right towards the throne room. Combine try and get in our way, their mistake. All who dare to try and stop us are cut down before they can take a single breath.

We cut down the pace as we stop in front of the throne room’s dark doors, “Are you all ready, friends?”

“I will not fail in this.”

“I got a bottle with his name on it, and I’d like to introduce his head to it.”

“I’ll make sure the soul has left his eyes.”

“Even if I fall, I shall take him with me.”

I smile, and take one last look at my friends, “For Survivor.”

“For Survivor.”

“For Survivor.”

“For Survivor, and the name of Palmer.”

“For Survivor, and for the name of his Earth.”

With one collective movement, we all kick the door open. We all rush in, and see the Emperor standing there on a balcony. I stop, and smile up at him, “Might as well surrender and accept your execution in peace, monster!”

The Emperor smiles back, and speaks in the most disgusting voice I’ve ever heard, “Oh yes, the ‘heroes’ of the hour. Do you feel proud of yourself? Do you think you bugs are anything to me?! Do you think you are worthy of my time? Because you are not.”

I don’t let my smile falter, “You don’t stand a chance. I am death itself, I do not believe you can kill me, you aren’t powerful enough.”

Slender steps up next to me, “The last person who went up against me calling themselves ‘invincible’ is dead in the ground. And I respected Jeff The Killer far more than you.”

Courier joins in, “I am incapable of failure any more, and I doubt you will break that. I have the world set to ‘very easy’ and you stand no chance.”

Avatar covers himself with stone, “If this is anything like the fight against Aaron, then I should be good. And he was young, strong, equal to me. I highly doubt you could be as tough as even him, and I defeated him in one push.”

Chem smashes a bottle on the ground, “You know what we do in Ireland to Emperors, Queens, Kings, or any other royal cunt? Storm the castle, then take them out to the fields. Draw and quarter, all the while peeling their skin off piece by piece with rusty potato peelers. I think I will follow the example of my ancestors.”

The Emperor mearly smirks, “Oh, I will enjoy wiping those smiles off of your face.”

Faster than any of us can comprehend, the Emperor makes a shield of magic and crushes us with it. Like, he broke our legs in two, we aren’t moving for a while, at least an hour, “Hng!”

We... we were just defeated, in one blow, we are out of the fight. The Emperor holds the victory on his face, “Do you want a cookie? Do you want a cookie for doing the ‘right thing’? You aren’t even worth the effor for me to kill. Commander, come out.”

———

I take a drag of a cigar as I look out over Tartarus, “You know Celestia, you feel that in the air? That feeling, one that can be put to nothing else? You feel it, I know that.” I look over towards Celestia, “You know what is happening, we all do.”

“I’m afraid I haven’t had much time to listen to the news. Explain, Satan.”

———

I walk out into the throne room, and see the Emperor smileing at me, “Execute these fools, Commander. I might just decide to make you my Prince.”

I walk down the stairs, wondering who I am executing.

———

“Really, Celestia? You don’t know this? The one moment that is the most important of all?”

“As I said, Satan, I haven’t concerned myself with foreign politics. Now if you could actually tell me what the hell your going on about, that would be wonderful.”

———

“Survivor!”

I look at the five lying there. Survivor? Who is-

Survivor, Earth, Humanity, nukes, Palmer.

———

“Oh, fine then, if you really want to be snappy about it.”

“I wouldn’t be so snappy if you were to actually get to the point.”

———

America, China, Russia, Scotland, Ireland, Rome, Berlin, apocalypse.

No, no, that doesn’t make sense.

Combine, Commander, Emperor, Freeman, G-Man.

———

“We’ve all heard the stories. Spread around stories ever since we were born, Celestia, all the way back then. Tales of the Time Lords, the first made by the Creators, the travelers of universes and times, the ones formed to be the most like them. They made a pact with the Creators, for as long as a single Time Lord was around.”

“I slightly remember the tale. Nothing more than a story made by ponies.”

———

I collapse to my knees right there.

Twilight Sparkle, Solare, Rainbow Dash, Celestia, Luna, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, Discord.

Oppression, slaves, Empire, Hunters, Striders.

———

“Oh, Celestia, no. They were the first ponies in existence, they didn’t know how to make up stories. The Time Lords are real, the pact was real. It all happend far beyond anything you could comprehend in your mind.”

“And you think your mind is better?”

“It is our specialty to comprehend things some cannot.”

———

I hold my head as thoughts battle inside of it, a constant clash.

Canterlot, Black Death, Plauge Doctors, Cure, Mask, Chaos, Plauge, Lord, New Vegas.

Killing, Fire, Death.

———

“‘Our’ specialty? What is that supposed to mean? What are you anyways? You are Pony Satan, but what are you?

“Me and my good Doctor share a lot, Celestia. I am a being that can travel through the universes the Creators have made.”

“What are you? What Doctor?”

“Celestia, I thought you more perceptive then this. I’m a Time Lord.”

———

I am... I am... Commander? Survivor? I don’t know!

New Vegas, Fallout, Courier, Raven, Avatar, Chem, Slendy, Rake, Dawnbreaker, Invasion.

———

“No, that’s impossible! The stories said the Time Lords we’re wiped out by the Daleks!”

“Oh yes, the race is gone. Two males left, how could we repopulate? The species of Time Lord is extinct. Only me and the Doctor remain. We are all that’s left making sure the pact stays true. It has my signature on it, it will happen.”

“What will happen?”

———

I know now... I know who I am. I am the-

“Survivor.”

———

“The pact made in thing clear. As long as Time Lords exist, the event will happen. What we made sure would happen to advance our favorite Creator.”

“What event?”

———

I look up from my position on the floor to see who said that. Green glow, same look, “Plauge. What, you’ve come to rub something in my face?” I try and get up, but fail.

Plauge shakes his head, “I’ve been thinking Survivor. Both of us claim we are the last human. We are both wrong. Neither of us are human.”

———

“An event that makes me shake in my skin knowing what could happen. I am the Lord of fear, I control it! I am the force that makes others feel fear! And... I’m scared. I fear, and I want to scream like a little girl. I want to run away and hide until that feeling has passed.”

“What the hell is this event?!”

———

“You want to run that by me again, Plauge?”

He nods, “Neither of us are human. We haven’t been human for a long time. Us saying we’re human is like saying a triangle is a diamond. Cut in half, we are not what we claim we are. We are not human, we are two half’s of humanity. And I’ve made a choice.”

———

“The blast of Harmonic energy, Chem himself, laws of our universe! All of those are cause by this. As long as a single Time Lord still breathes, it will happen. A moment that determines the fate of an entire universe.”

“What?”

———

“What choice is that, huh? Kill everybody but you so that only half of humanity can exist?”

“I want us to be human again, Survivor. We are brothers, we are the same person. I want us to unite, brother! Not merge so that you can push me down, I mean unite. Combine our violence and kindness, order and chaos, our humanity into one equal mind.”

———

“The Time.”

———

He... isn’t wrong, “How can I know this will work.”

He looks down towards me, and provides a hand, “I am willing to change for the better, brother. Are you?”

———

“A single decision that I fear. One that can go wrong in so many ways I cannot say them all. The Time when it is decided what happens. The Time when Humanity unites, or dies off.”

———

His land lays there in front of my face, offering to help me up. Time is frozen all around us, and his hand is right there.

———

“We can only hope that good comes of it.”

———

I put my hand in his, and he pulls me up.

We embrace each other closely, and start to glow a bright blue, “Welcome back to humanity, brother.”

I pat Plauge’s back, “Glad to be back... brother.”

———

“That taste on the air, oh it’s almost intoxicating. It turned out good.”

———

I stand up in a burst of blue. My entire body glows the same blue. I feel energy coursing in me, like my magic, only much, much stronger then before. I sprout arms of magic, and use the six of them to grab my weapons. I hold my sword in my two regular arms, my gun and revolver in two, the MP40 and knife in the other two.

I twist around to glare at the Emperor, and my glow lights up the entire room, “I am the Survivor, Spirit of Humanity!”