• Published 4th Jun 2018
  • 784 Views, 364 Comments

Silent: Windy Chyme's Story - Phoenix Heart 27



Somehow, a little filly can't always speak her mind. Sometimes, she just has to remain....silent

  • ...
2
 364
 784

Entry #003

Dear Diary,

It’s my BIRTHDAY!!! I’m another year older now and today was...in a word: AWESOME! You’ll notice how my writing iss getting alot better. Well….okay, I’m still working on it, but it’s a whole bunch better. That’s what school's for and speaking of school I...may or may not have gotten into some trouble recently with another filly in my class. See her dad and my dad...they don’t exactly get along with their work. With that in mind, me and her...kinda got into a fight. Just because she called my dad a thief. He’s not a thief! At least...I don’t think so. Anyways so, we fought and it got real serious to te point where I punched her so hard, I knocked on of her teeth loose. To say my mama was mad when she found out would be a lie. She was furious! I almost got my birthday party cancelled because of that meanie! Though, dadda pulled me aside to tell me he was proud of how I stood up for my family (even if I had to fight to do it) and that he’d talk to mama about my party. Well it apears that talk worked because I’m about to make my grand entrance at my party in a few minutes while all my friends and classmates wait downstairs with my “uncles” “aunties” and play cousins as well as my actual family. I’m SOOOO excited!! I can hardly stay still while mama checks me over to make sure I look great! Okay okay. I gotta go now. It’s time for me to have a perfect night! Wish me luck, diary!
Love,
Wind Chyme (age 6!)

P.S.: Stuff I got for my birthday:
A camera
A dollhouse
Some new dolls
3 new dresses
Some shoes
A HUGE teddy bear
A videocassette player
Marevel's Avengers: Ultimate War on tape
Some comics
A saphire necklace
A new Batmane bedspread.