• Published 4th Jun 2018
  • 781 Views, 364 Comments

Silent: Windy Chyme's Story - Phoenix Heart 27



Somehow, a little filly can't always speak her mind. Sometimes, she just has to remain....silent

  • ...
2
 364
 781

Entry #019

Author's Note:

Warning: This entry contains the description of a heat cycle and reproduction as awkwardly as a 12 year old can experience. You have been warned.

Dear Diary,

Something strange has happened to me recently. As you know I’m getting older now and...well….recently...I’ve started feeling...strange down there. Ya know? In between my hind legs. I’ve been feeling uncomfortably hot down there right where my...my “kitty” is (because I don’t want to write the real word. It’s too nasty for me to write yet!). I dunno how to stop it! It usually only happens when I’m alone and when I see a picture of a cute colt. It feels tingly and warm and I usually try to ignore it until it stops. Yet, recently it’s been an almost constant form of hot! Like so hot that I feel like my insides are gonna melt! Maybe I should ask an older pony about this? Yeah! Yeah that’s what I’ll do!

Update: Okay. It’s been 3 hours since I’ve last reported on this strange feeling matter. In that timespan, I’ve had a tall with two ponies, but only 1 of them was helpful. The first was my dad. I dunno why I asked him, but I couldn't exactly ask mama now could I? He simply sat me down in a chair and bluntly said that I was going through my first heat cycle. As he said that, he gave off a very creepy look on his face. Almost hungry. But why? I managed to take some of my saved bits and get groceries a few days ago, so it couldn’t be that. Anyways, after that he pushed me from the chair and told me to beat it, but not after looking back at me and said one thing as I turned towards my room that I know was sincere. He said: “Our little girl’s growing up. Wish you could see it Feather Chyme. She’s looking more and more like you everyday”. That shocked me.

The second pony I asked was actually Dusty. As she’s older and has since become an adult, she's gone through these before. She sat me down as soon as she saw me enter the hangout and pulled me close. I told her how I was feeling uncomfortably warm and how my nethers have been feeling tender and tingly. She just chuckled and explained to me that what I was going through was indeed my Heat cycle. She explained that it was completely natural for a filly to go through. It's the mare’s natural bodily response to when a mare is preparing to grow a foal. It feels awkward at first but then she explained to me how to cure that feeling...as well as explaining to me exactly how a mare becomes pregnant (I will never get those words or pictures out of my head!). She told me that it only really works effectively when a mare is in heat. A stallion of her choosing will decide to mount her and with his…..shaft...he...uhh….well...he puts it into a mare’s (now I’m gonna write it. Forgive me Tracy) vagina. He pushes in and out for a while until something hot and liquid comes out if it. Most of the time, the mare’s part will clench and vibrate very fast and apparently it feels (to quote Dusty): Incredible. She told me she’s never done that with Quick when she’s in heat because she doesn't want a foal yet. She also explained that it can be dangerous for a mare to walk around when in heat because other ponies, stallions especially can smell a certain pheromone coming from her privates. That can be dangerous as mare have been known to have been raped unfortunately while in heat, thus resulting in bastard foals being born or (worst case scenario) many...abortions (when a doctor kills a foal while it’s still in the mother’s tummy. That’s a horrible thing to do!). I’m glad she told me this and let me stay in the special room for mares in heat in the hangout. I’m also relieved to have a cell phone so I could’ve told my dad that I was staying with Stormy for a few days. He agreed but only if I was absolutely nowhere near any colts until it was over! It wasn’t a total lie and I did have clothes there in case of emergencies. So it’s gonna work out. I just gotta make sure my school knows I’m M.I.A for a few days. Gotta go know. Gotta head to the room. I hear some of the boys coming and I don’t want an incident to occur.
Love,
Wind Chyme (age 12)

P.S.: I hope to Faust that Lightning doesn't find out where I am. Otherwise things will get...awkward fast.