• Published 4th Jun 2018
  • 778 Views, 364 Comments

Silent: Windy Chyme's Story - Phoenix Heart 27



Somehow, a little filly can't always speak her mind. Sometimes, she just has to remain....silent

  • ...
2
 364
 778

Entry #024

Dear Diary,

I’m SCREWED!!!! I’m completely and utterly FUCKED!!! Why you may ask? Well it might have something to do that I’M PREGNANT!!! Yeah, betcha didn’t expect that one. I’m still in shock on that one and I found out almost a week ago! Okay well I don’t feel the need to explain how I got in my current state. I knew I was on my heat cycle and I stupidly decided to go to a party one of my Junior friends at school was throwing and while Lightening wasn't exactly adverse to drinking, I was. Ya know the saying, “You Only Live Once”, well that was my moment of living! And the result? A crappy hangover and waking up on a cloud next to Lightning. Since I didn’t immediately feel the unbearable heat between my legs and the fact that I felt a bit like throwing up were all VERY BAD signs. After I almost knocked Lightning off the cloud, I kinda...fell off said cloud and thankfully landed on grass. That then is when I finally lost it and threw up. Thankfully despite a throbbing headache, Lightning managed to trot up to where I was and held back my mane so I could continue puking my guts out. Somehow, without even having to say anything, we both knew what was going on. What had happened was an accident. An unfortunate accident. The second thought that entered my mind aside from “O.M.F I’m probably pregnant!?!?!” was “What if Dad finds out? I’m a dead mare if that happens!!”. Thankfully, we’d prepared for an emergency like this and...when I did find my purse I immediately took out my small bit purse and flew towards the nearest convenience store. After a...awkward encounter with the clerk about if I could purchase 3 boxes of pregnancy tests, I left.

After we got to his house (without his mom or dad waking uo that is), I found my way to the first bathroom I could so I could take the tests. Our fears became reality when 6 pregnancy tests with “+” signs stared back at us on the sink counter. I almost thought I’d pass out. Then came more stress as we heard Lightning’s mom come down the stairs to start breakfast. I almost had a heart attack when they saw that we both were here so early. After some necessary interrogations on how our night was and when did we get back (we were truthful on ALL accounts). Then came the moment of truth….I swear I almost couldn't say it I choked up that bad! Although, I did say it with Lightning's help. At first his parents were shocked. Then slowly his mother suggested that we all sit down to breakfast.

After breakfast, we sat down in the livingroom and discussed how we’d go about with this whole situation. However I immediately shut one option down (His dad suggested terminating the pregnancy) because I don’t believe in that. Even if this foal was accidentally conceived, that doesn't mean it’s not gonna be loved and cared for! Of course there was the obvious thoughts of “you two are far too young to take care of a foal!” and “What about school?”, and we calmly thought out a game plan. However his mother stated that my dad had to be informed. I visibly froze at that! Then I fainted from fear.

When I came to, it was a few hours later and Lightning was at my side when I looked around and saw that I was on a couch in the den. I asked what happened and he told me that I fainted at the mention of having to tell my dad that I’m pregnant. I told him as calmly as I could muster up, that If I told my dad, he would actually put a bullet in my head and make it look like a suicide! At that, he audibly growled as he knew how horribly my dad treated me and how I often suffered by his hooves. Lightning then promised me that no matter what, he’d never let anything happen to me or our foal. At that I relaxed a bit and gave him a short, but sweet kiss.

That was almost 5 months ago and I’m now halfway to Fifteen. Oh! In case you were wondering how the whole “arranged marriage” thing worked out, well….that’s a bit more grim. To keep it short, Rapid Fire is dead. His body was found decapitated and dismembered in garbage bags on his family's front porch with a note that read: “We knew your son was a fag the whole time! No piece of broken scum like that should be anywhere near a filly like Windy Chyme. He got what he deserved”. It was automatically assumed that the Dragon Shields did it and now the war has escalated to true full out combat interCity warfare! The city officials have not been able to stop either side. It sickens me that it’s escalated so fast. It also saddens me that Rapid Fire had to lose his life for simply being gay! There’s nothing wrong with that at all! But some ponies are too fucking ignorant to see past the ideal that being apart of the LGBTQ+ community is a sin and or disgraceful. Sorry, went off an mini-tangent there. Focusing now! Okay so what else...oh! Stormy and the entire Detrot Diamond Dogs know that I’m pregnant and have been nothing but supportive since. One of my squad members, Paint Splatters even made me a foal cradle and his brother Arrowroot made my baby a soft green and brown blanket. That was the sweetest thing anypony could’ve done! Dusty and Stormy have been like my bodyguards as of lately. Always hangin’ round me fully strapped and ready for danger while also gushing over how big my belly’s gotten over the past 5 months. I now know that I’m having a girl and I can’t wait! I even have the perfect name for her. Do you want to know? Okay it’s Hope Spring. I know! Cutest foal name right!? I already have been collecting all sorts of baby things and have been storing them at Lightning's place. Amazingly my dad hasn't caught wind that I’m pregnant yet! That’s a HUGE relief to me as I was certain that I’d be dead by now.

Well that’s all I can say for now. I’m on my way to my doctor’s appointment with Lightning and Wave. Wish me and little Hope some luck.

Love,
Windy Chyme (age 14 and ½)

P.S.: I of course am in the process of sewing together a teddy bear for my daughter. It’s difficult, but I’m...slowly managing. I hope she likes it.