• Published 4th Jun 2018
  • 784 Views, 364 Comments

Silent: Windy Chyme's Story - Phoenix Heart 27



Somehow, a little filly can't always speak her mind. Sometimes, she just has to remain....silent

  • ...
2
 364
 784

From the Stationery of Wind Chyme (A Letter to Stormy Night)

Dear Stormy Night,

By the time you read this, you're probably the pony who found me dead. I don't know when you found me, but I'm honestly glad you did. I'm sorry my bestie! I tried to hold on! I--I tried to stay strong, but as you can see, that didn't work. Don't think I didn't leave a will because I did. I want you to go into my closet. At the back, behind my favorite BatMane poster, is a safe. The combination is 5-20-2. Inside is my last will and testimate as well as $10,000,000 bits and multiple jewels. In there is also my first diary. Take it and the one you found near my body and I want you to share them with my gang. Let them know my struggles so that they may learn from my pain. If my dad hasn't already been arrested, MAKE SURE HE IS PLEASE!?!

One last thing before I sign off. Make sure my funeral is an awesome one! I don't want nopony cryin' and make sure my favorite song playlist is playing. Also, if you could, please make sure my bear Bubby and my dolphin Cheyenne are in the caskette with me? That would rock. Love ya hun buns!

Love,
Wind Chyme

Comments ( 40 )

By the time you read this, you're probably the pony who found me dead. I don't know when you found me, but I'm honestly glad you did. I'm sorry my bestie! I tried to hold on! I--I tried to stay strong, but as you can see, that didn't work. Don't think I didn't leave a will because I did. I want you to go into my closet. At the back, behind my favorite BatMane poster, is a safe. The combination is 5-20-2. Inside is my last will and testimate as well as $10,000,000 bits and multiple jewels. In there is also my first diary. Take it and the one you found near my body and I want you to share them with my gang. Let them know my struggles so that they may learn from my pain. If my dad hasn't already been arrested, MAKE SURE HE IS PLEASE!?!

I bet Stormy Night was horrified to see Chyme in the state she was in:fluttershysad:.

One last thing before I sign off. Make sure my funeral is an awesome one! I don't want nopony cryin' and make sure my favorite song playlist is playing. Also, if you could, please make sure my bear Bubby and my dolphin Cheyenne are in the caskette with me? That would rock. Love ya hun buns!

We love you too Chyme...all of us:pinkiesad2:.

9070962
While Chyme may be dead, she’ll live on in all of her friends:pinkiesad2:.

9071033
Also, to note. This story is my longest Chapter wise and Word wise. Ain't that crazy and it only took me a little close to 2 months to write out/edit/proofread.

9071043
Oh wow...:rainbowderp:...well, it turned out great in the end:raritywink:.

9071048
That was my intended goal.

9071138
Yes. You go sit in that corner and think about life.

9071087
One that you did a wonderful job accomplishing:twilightsmile:.

9071247
Thank you. This story was....kinda dark but still not as bad as my other story.

9071253
Again, thank you. Now that this is done, I can focus on my....other story....

9071256
Lambs and Wolves....*author facewings in shame*

9071261
Interesting...I’ll have to take a look at it:ajsmug:.

9071298
I suppose you could....just know it hasn't gotten to the horrible sh*t yet....I mean...there's a reason that story's rated M.

9071333
I know, stories have Rated M tags for a reason...be it for violence, death, gore, profanity, sex...all of that. So I don’t expect this story to not have an M tag for any of those reasons:ajsmug:.

9071340
Yeah....that one....I don't know how to explain that one...just read it and you'll see...

Inspired by real life events.

>Very human names used.
> school system same as ours
> technology is quite equal

This was touching. You took a diary based story and made it enticing.
Start to finish it was something I wish was a whole million word story about her life between.
Great work!

9229637
Thank you. While the kind comments are truly appreciated, not once have I gotten a legitimate proffecional review on any story. Nevertheless, thank you.

9229662
Sounds like a veiled request

😉

9230013
Not entirely though now that you mention it...

9304805
Yet that was my full intention!

You did a great job on this, and you were right- it did help me understand it better.

Right before Lightning got killt, I remembered that scene in the sequel where he went to the train station to retrieve Hope, and I literally started yelling, -at twelve o'clock AM, no less- "no... oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OHMYGOSH HES GONNA Diee OH MY GOSH..."

This is very reminiscent of real life in that, she kept returning to the house, even knowing what eventually awaited her there; and she wouldn't tell or let anyone tell about the abuse. It felt very realistic. You did a great job.

P.S. I loved at the end, it kept her... honestly pretty happy I guess? spirit, I loved how she requested that no one cry, her favorite songs (no doubt pop or rock, not something peaceful and sad) to be played, to be buried with her stuffed animals and left money to care for her fam. :heart:

9474143
Finally! Someone who understood that part fully! Yeah...interestingly enough, the final chapter...wasn’t even supposed to happen. Much less happen on the day that it did (as the day prior, I suffered through a Grand Maul Seizure and was hospitalized briefly). Despite me feeling like utter crap, I still finished this on time.

9474512
Yeah, I'm glad that I read this one, cause I didn't really understand stuff like that part whenever I first read the sequel.

You... had a seizure? :fluttershysad: That must be terrible! The only thing I know about seizures is that we had to put down my dog after she had em. Wow... Do you have them often? Or a one time thing? Is it insensitive to ask that? (If it is, just forget that asked.) My worst "problem" is that I faint a lot, that's nothing in comparison to a seizure!

9474525
Yeah I figured that. That’ll happen when one reads a story labled a “sequel” before reading the “original”.

Also, I don’t mind answering. See I have small, little blank out seizures daily. Usually last about a few seconds to up to like 2 minutes. Then either I snap outta it myself or another outside componant does it. Now the Grand Maul Seizure...that’s only happened to me 3 times in my 21 year lifespan so far and I can’t remember much of any of those times.

9474550 Wow, that's terrible that you have a seizure every day... and you've had three Grand Mal seizures. :pinkiesad2:

9475329
Guess so, huh... thankful mine's a bit easier than that. :pinkiesad2:

9475363
Why’re you sayin’ sorry for?

9475364
Seems like it was a bit insensitive of me to say how my life is easier than yours. :fluttershyouch:

9475422
Oh. I didn’t see it like that at all.

9475449
Oh, okay. I'm glad. Thank you!!:twilightblush:

Login or register to comment