• Published 4th Jun 2018
  • 781 Views, 364 Comments

Silent: Windy Chyme's Story - Phoenix Heart 27



Somehow, a little filly can't always speak her mind. Sometimes, she just has to remain....silent

  • ...
2
 364
 781

Entry #002

Dear Diary,

It’s been a while hasn’t it? Haha. Well...I suppose I should get the bad news out the way first. Last night...last night was one of those bad nights and….I didn’t get out of the way fast enough. So now I got a black eye. At least it’s not too bad. My teachers and friends probably won’t notice tomorrow when I go. When I woke up this morning, daddy came in and scooped me up in his strong hooves and just held me for a while. Stroking my mane and saying he was sorry for what he did. Then he took me and mommy to our favorite diner for breakfast. He even let me order for myself, fron the Grown-up menu and everything! That was so cool and I ate it all! Later on, we went to the park for a couple hours. It was fun. Mama looked silly trying to ride the rocking critters that are for ponies my size. Daddy and I laughed so hard at that. After that we had dinner at a nice restaurant that had my favorite dessert: Cannoli! Ooohhh! It was good. When we got home, mama ran my bath and helped me get cleaned up. Now I’m laying down and daddy just left for “work” so mama had to read me my bedtime story. I asked her to let me rite this before I go to sleep. Well, I gotta go now, time to go to bed.
Love,
Wind Chyme (age 5 and a half tomorrow!)

P.s.: Bubby said good night too!