• Published 4th Jun 2018
  • 777 Views, 364 Comments

Silent: Windy Chyme's Story - Phoenix Heart 27



Somehow, a little filly can't always speak her mind. Sometimes, she just has to remain....silent

  • ...
2
 364
 777

Entry #022

Dear Diary,

O.M.F!?! You won’t believe what I just did. Okay. Okay I am freaking out now but at the same time I feel amazing! Okay okay, I know I’m making 0 sense right now Tracy, but hear me out. I just did something so wrong and yet it felt so right! I finally let myself get SUPER high! Alright, so technically the legal smoking age in Detrot is 16 but I’m….close to 2 years off from that. Who cares? Not me! Sorry, this is being written while I’m coming off a nasty low and….some other things too. What is that “other things” I mention? Well…..okay you probably shouldn't get mad but I….kinda...I HAD SEX! With Lightning!! Gah! I know! I probably shouldn't have but I just wasn’t thinking! Before you ask it, YES we had protection. I may have been higher than a stratus cloud during a storm, but I was lucid enough to remember a fucking condom. At least I had the sense to remember to pack them in my purse in case of an emergency. Now as to how all this happened...that also will take some time to explain…

Okay so see here, dad’s been gone on “business” for now 2 months. Therefore, I’m home alone. So what do I decide to do? I decide to pack a duffel bag with some clothes (I purposely left Bubby at home. He needed rest and besides, Cheyenne will watch him and Lucifer [my stuffed rabbit] will watch the both of them) and toiletries and headed towards Stormy’s place. She recently got legally emancipated (and her parents actually encouraged that! Something about had this been Thestralia she’d be old enough to leave home already) and now has her own apartment. I’ve been helping her out here and there but she’s so far been doing great on her own. Having to juggle a job and night school wouldn't be easy for most, yet she makes it look like foal’s play! Anyways, it was her birthday and she was throwing a party. So naturally, half of the 8th grade graduating class showed up. With myself, Lightning, Wave, Kaia and Stormy’s boyfriend, Boomerang, were on the V.I.P. list. I, of course out did everypony there as far as gifts were concerned! I got her something she’d been wanting for years: a pet bat. I looked it up and apparently rodents and small mammals are allowed in her apartment (same with mine) and a bat is technically a Chiroptera (NOT related to rats despite their small size) this little girl seems to be getting on fabulous with her new “mother”. As should be expected, that was the true crème-de-la-crème of her presents! Thus I got a huge hug and a lot of happy squeaks and squeals from her (truly showing off her Batpony heritage). Anyways, as should be expected somepony had brought some weed to the party and long story short, I tried my first blunt….wich was followed by 5 more….and a puff from a bong some Earth pony had gladly let me pass on. Along with the free weed, there was some alcohol, which Stormy was NOT pleased with. I mean...she wasn't happy about the weed either, but somehow let that slide (I still think she may have gotten her hooves on a blunt and that may have changed her mind). Anyways so yes, I did drink, BUT and I want to make myself absolutely clear on this, I only had ONE cup of Seaddle Bay Liquor. I swear! That was enough to have me buzzed, but not nearly enough to classify as drunk. Anywho, so that was that. At one point I saw Lightning partaking in a beer pong game (I learned what that was from watching Quick play waay too many times. Sometimes being head guard sucks when you gotta drag a drunk young adult stallion who’s two times your size back into an Uber cart after a sick party!). My attempts at getting him away from that game (which I can all but confirm that he’d won at least 4-5 rounds) seemed to be successful because he willingly let me drag him towards one of Stormy’s spare rooms. That’s when the real shit went down.

Okay, while I REFUSE to share exactly what we did, I will tell you what happened that lead up to it.

Okay so after I got him to her spare room, he pulled me close and kissed me hard. I had to break it for air and to get him some water. After I gave him that, he drank it and put the bottle down, he looked at me like I was the most beautiful thing in all Equestria. Maybe it was because we both were a tad bit drunk. Maybe it was because I was high and stupid, but for one lucid moment, he asked me if I wanted to lie down and I said yes. Somehow things got a bit hazy after that because I was so high, but I do remember reaching into my purse and pulling out a condom. Can’t say what happened after that because that was very naughty of us! However I will say it did hurt like heck for a while until I adjusted to his….relatively large length….Oooohh! I wouldn't normally kiss n’ tell but I can’t shut up! Faust in Paradise, it felt unreal!

Anyways, it’s morning now and I’ve currently just got back to my apartment. Gonna try and find some food because I haven't eaten since Sunday morning...that was 7 days ago...so...yeah…
Love,
Wind Chyme (age 13 and ½)

P.S.: The possibility of a mare getting pregnant from a stallion, even if he has a condom on and said mare is NOT in heat, is next to impossible. Thankfully I had enough sense to take 3 different pregnancy tests. All came back negative! Yes!