• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 2,261 Views, 59 Comments

The Last Human in Equestria - XxSkullCandyxX



After a biological warfare, humans have extinct and a new Equestria was born from it. In the ruins of humanity, one human reminds in the land. As the last human, a man named Morgan Neville must survive everyday in his loneliness and paranoid.

  • ...
20
 59
 2,261

Change Pt. 2

Morgan was working on creating the human serum with a needle sucking his blood out to a blood bag from one of his arms. He clenches his fist tightly for pressure on his arms to expose his veins and push the blood out quicker. The blood was drawing out into the blood bag. The human scientist pulls out the needle and put a cotton ball on the where the needle was in and he close up the blood bag. He then applies a Band-Aid on the cotton to hold it in place and he move out of his seat to see what's left of the first human serum.

"All I have to do is to mimic it with my blood and then gather more from Lily," whispers Morgan as he put the blood in the mini fridge he had on the table full of three other blood bags. "I hope Lily's is not afraid of needles."

The human scientist made his way to the elevator and presses the button to go up to the main floor. He closes his eyes and sighs in exhaustion. He feels a bit tired due to how much blood he has been taking out. He can see himself looking a bit pale, but it will help humanity rise again one way or another. The human knows rainbow dash sees him as just the last specie of his kind but the princesses of Equestria seem to try to prevent him from their royal guards trying to destroy his home many times. Morgan knows how hard it was to take care of just himself with the royal guards, but now he has his wife and a human subject that would help him bring back humanity.

He opens his eyes hearing a ding from the elevator. The door opens and Morgan exits the elevator to see Natalie wearing a yellow T-shirt and blue jeans. The only human can see Natalie has one human leg and one pony leg, her human torso and upper body has blue for on it. Morgan didn't know how his wife manage to be half human half pony, but there see was looking through the window. He turns to a different direction seeing Lily reading a book. He approaches the female subject to see the young woman reading the J. D. Salinger novel Catcher in the Rye.

"How you doing Lily?" he asked with a soft voice.

"I'm doing great, I enjoy reading this book. I'm at the part where this character Holden is talking with his little sister," Lily explained while have her eyes in the pages of the novel.

"Wow, you read almost read the whole book! Do you understand it?"

"I do, Holden is trying to be an adult even though he is just a teenager. It's sad to see him trying to pretend something he's not," Lily further explained the novel. "You know what you are, right Morgan."

Morgan opens his mouth to respond to Lily's question, but something stops him. He begins to think what he has done over the years he was alone with the pony chasing after him. All the time he has fought them, killed them, and tortures them for his serum. He realize how much pain he has put in his pony subject, which most of them, would just die from it or he would shoot them in the head.

"I know who I am, I'm just a human trying to live through this world," he answered as he approaches Natalie while Lily didn't get his response.

"Natalie, can you help me with something?" he asked his wife.

"Sure thing Morgan, what is it that I'm helping you with?" Natalie asked her question in curiosity.

"It's something important and we are going somewhere far, but I need you to promise me that you won't tell Lily about it."

"Okay Morgan," she replies. "Alright Lily, Morgan and I need to go somewhere for a bit. Just stay here and enjoy reading the novels I gave you."

"Okay," said Lily as the two adults left the room to the elevator.

Morgan watches Natalie listening to the sweet tune of the elevator and seeing how happy she was to be with him again. Morgan smiles as his finger press the button of his destination. He then begins to hum the tune himself, with his wife watching him feeling happy to be reunited. The elevator stop and the door open, but Morgan stood in front of his wife.

"Alright Natalie, are you sure you are going to be okay."

"I'm sure Morgan, I don't know why you…"

Sure enough, Morgan moves out of the way to reveal the many royal guards in the body bags. She almost gags at the sight of smeared blood on the floor and walls. She turns to her husband, whom was facing down knowing her disgusted reaction.

"My God Morgan…"

"Before Lily, there were others," Morgan begins to explain. "Others who were royal guards of Equestria and who were send to watch in the order of princesses Celestia and Luna. They were bullies from the first chance they ever glance at me, so I rebel. I decide that if I want to help my race to be back, I decide to use them as my test subject. Things as you can see didn't turn out the way I wanted to be."

Natalie watched as tears run down on Morgan's face while he stares at her.

"I realize that I don't want to remember their bodies in this place. It brings me so much my dark past, so…"

"You want me to help you get rid of the bodies?" Natalie added with Morgan nodding.

"If I keep them here, then I'm no better than them."


Pinkie Pie was in Sugercube Corner with the young mail pony staring at her while they both were sitting at a table waiting for their order to come through. The pink earth pony decide to take the young mail pegasus to just get to know more about her.

"So... Do you like cupcakes?" asked Pinkie with her squeaky voice.

"I do! It's one of my favorite snacks!" said the young pegasus.

"Then you are going to love the ones here in this place. It's where the best cupcakes are made by yours truly."

"Wow, I wish I want to make my own cupcakes, and then I can make any flavor and many cupcakes I want," spoke the young pegasus. "But wait, are you supposed to make them in the bakery room?"

"What do you mean, I'm cooking there," Pinkie responds. "Just look behind you."

The young pegasus did what Pinkie Pie told her and she look back to see only a few costumers eating their delicious snacks and talking about their own business. The young pegasus was confuse before she look back to see Pinkie Pie holding many cupcakes, pies, and ice-creams in her arms.

"Here you go little hard working pegasus!" Pinkie said as she places the delicious buffet in front of young pegasus.

"Wow, this is great!" she replied as she grab a white frosted cupcake and bite down. "Mmm..."

"You like it huh?"

The young mail pegasus nods her head as she continues to chew the cupcake tasting its sweet frosting.

"By the way, what's your name? I didn't have the chance to get your name," Pinkie Pie asked

"It's Kim."

"So Kim, what makes you want to work at the mailing business?" Pinkie Pie asked her second question.

"Well it's not bad. I just have to know where I'm going and delivery it to the right costumer," Kim answered. "But..."

"What is it?"

"I don't want to say it..."

"Oh come on, it can't be-"

"I wanted to see my dad," the young pegasus said as Pinkie sat there in silence. "I can't remember how my dad looks like, but I remember he told me that he would never leave me. He said that and then he disappear. I was so sad that I decide to search for him. It took me three years before I decide to join the mailing business. Since mails goes to many place, I could find the location of my dad."

"Oh Kim... I didn't know that," Pinkie Pie inquired as her hair begins to deflate.

"It's okay Pinkie Pie, it wasn't your fault. I know it wasn't my dad's fault either because he was an honest dad."

Silence was in the atmosphere, which made the two ponies feel a bit unease from it. Kim sees at the cupcake and then decides to do something to cheer the pink earth pony up. Pinkie Pie looks down feeling response for the awkward silence, but then she felt frosting on her nostrils. She looks at her nose and lick it off before she look at Kim with a fit of giggles and holding another cupcake in her hand.

"Are you trying to declare a food fight?" asked the excited Pinkie Pie.

"N-No," said Kim while lying before throwing another cupcake at the pink mare.

Pinkie Pie dodge it and she begin to grab her own cupcakes and was ready to declare a-

"Food Fight!" shouted the pink mare

Everyone begin to throw food around with Kim and Pinkie Pie having the most fun. it would be a mess to clean up, but it will be worth it to have fun.


Meanwhile in the streets of the isolated city, the rest of the Mare Six look around the city seeing the familiar ruins of humans, but also some traces of changelings from the sunlight. They look around seeing the human world crumbling down every second it still stands.

"This place can use a bit of touch to make it new. Why does this human do that," said Rarity who didn't like how terrible the condition of the city looks to her.

"Oh leave it how it is, it's just a dying world we are seeing," said Applejack.

"But, it looks so sad to see Morgan living like this," said Fluttershy.

"I bet it's from the royal guard that this place looks nasty than it was," said rainbow dash as she notice the burn reminds of books and art nearby.

"I understand your point of view of Morgan girls, but we have come here to negotiate with him and see if he's telling the truth of his doings," explained Twilight Sparkles. "That way we can learn more of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna's plan."

The five mares look around the old and damaged city before they begin to see a dark smoke rising up to the sky.

"What is that?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"I don't know, but it has a funny smells," said Rarity as she covered her nose.

"Well whatever it is, I think this from Morgan's doing," said twilight as she begins to follow the smoke.

The rest follow wondering what the human was doing to create smoke going up in the sky. The mares begin to speed up their paste passing through many streets and many blocks. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy fly up in the sky with Twilight following them from behind and they see the smoke was coming from a valley. They descend to the ground soft and see Morgan looking down at a pit of fire. Twilight then descend down and saw Morgan's back facing them.