• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 2,251 Views, 59 Comments

The Last Human in Equestria - XxSkullCandyxX



After a biological warfare, humans have extinct and a new Equestria was born from it. In the ruins of humanity, one human reminds in the land. As the last human, a man named Morgan Neville must survive everyday in his loneliness and paranoid.

  • ...
20
 59
 2,251

Change Pt. 1

Morgan was carrying a dead sun royal guard in his shoulders heavily the large pony much lighter than he expected. It's a surprise that he still lives as of what has happen to him. The human placed the dead guard on to the darken room with the other subjects. He looked around seeing the mostly rotten corpses with armor on them. He looked at the newest dead pony and walked towards it and took off it's armor and the helmet slowly.

He held the armory and walked back to the elevator. He looked at the armor and then back at the darkened room. He blink his eyes and yawn sleepless before he glance the room one last time before the elevator door closes. He then pressed the button that led to his lab. It begins to move with a little shake.

Morgan rubbed his eyes before he opened them seeing only darkness. He begins to breathe heavily seeing nothing but darkness and he was being shook by something. He looked around to hear many chuckles that belonged to monsters. He began to scream and try to swing his fist around. He hit himself in the face which caused him to see he was still in the elevator. He looked around with his fist ready and clenched to strike at any moment. He sighed and touched his messy hair and his sweating face.

"This has to end. This must be done," he grumbles in exhaustion.

The elevator door opens up to his lab where he held the royal guard armor and helmet and dragged it to one of the tables. He sat down on a chair and began to observe the metal piece with curiosity. This armor seemed to not be bullet proof, but he touched the armor to feel the hard surface that might give it's good durability to their own weapons. The former scientist smiled as he walked toward a box and opened it to reveal different sets of tools like a hammer, a wrench, and other tools he managed to have to work on the armor to benefit him.

Morgan began to reconstruct the armor by adjusting the size of the upper body. It was only made for a pony not for a human. He changed the chest area and the size of the armor. The many hammer hitting, wrench twisting, screwdriver screwing, which they made the human put his effort to focus on the armor. He never thought that he would use their armor, but it seems that he is really in need of desperate help. He wiped the sweat off his forehead once again, but he felt his facial hair and touch his greasy hair. The human grabbed the box and search for something else. He grabbed a cracked mirror, a scissor, and a razor and place it next to the armor.

Back in the top floor, Natalie was starting to brush the hair of the human subject using magic in her and Morgan's bedroom. The bedroom had some new items around her, but it's the same bedroom they used to sleep together. She couldn't believe that her husband had found a way to bring back humanity to existence. This would be a perfect cure for the rest of the mutants, but they seem so mad and lost from their mutation that they seem to forget who they are. The human subject only hum while the two listen to soft jazz.

"So you're his wife?" asked the female subject.

"Yes I am," answered Natalie as she continue with brushing the hair.

"Why do you wear a hoody robe?"

"It's to hide my appearance."

"Why? You must be beautiful!"

"Thanks, but you haven't seen what I look like yet."

Can I see how you look?"

Natalie stopped as she lok at the human subject with widen eyes.

"Are you sure about that. I don't want to make you be disgusted of me," Natalie warned her.

"Don't be silly, I'm not a big meanie. I promise," the female human replied.

Natalie sigh as the human subject turn around and look at her. Her eyes is fill of anticipation and preparation to see her. Natalie close her eyes and open her hoodie. The female subject observe the feats of Natalie's blue unicorn face, her brown eyes, and her horn. She lightly poke at it one and touched natalie's face. she then look down and see the hoof on Natalie's right and a hand on the left.

"You used to be like me and Morgan. what happen?" the subject asked.

"I wanted to become something I wasn't. Morgan was used to it and we live a happy life until..." Natalie stopped, mot knowing what else to say about the pony's arrival.

"Until what?"

"Well, there were these ponies who knew how to talk and use magic came here and took everything from the humans.

"Oh... I'm sorry," said the woman subject. " Are you a pony?"

"Well I'm known as a unicorn."

"I don't know what a pony or a unicorn is, but they seem to be bad animals."

"Animals is not the correct name for them. They are beasts and monsters that won't help or care about others but themselves.

The women stay in silence with a piano melody playing at the background. Natalie looked back at herself see what half pony she was. She thought it would be a good change, it turns around to become a dark nightmare. She lost both her husband and her daughter when the ponies begin to rise. The human population were very low that ponies begin to discriminate the humans like how some humans have done when the ponies moved to the United States.


Date: November 26, 2016

Time: 11:14 p.m.

Location: Culver City

Natalie continued to wipe her tears with much pain and sorrow in the bathroom sitting on the close toilet. She had lost her husband and her daughter from the whole issue with ponies now rising as the dominate race. She realized that the pony must have something to do with Morgan, but Kim left just to find him. The moment she saw her daughter fly away, she realized that the world was ending for humans and her life went downhill. Bills has been pile up due to Morgan's absence and human citizens believe she was the one to be blamed.

Natalie continued to weep with an object she was carrying with her magic. She looked at the bottle to see the same serum her husband had created. She found it when she was look under the bed. It was just there alone and untouched by anyone or anypony and now she has it. People have been look from the serum to make the human population grow once again, but no other copy was release on behalf of Princess Celestia and Luna, the new president of America. It was them that made Morgan disappear, and now she stare at the mirror with disgust of the unicorn that is her.

The first law that the princesses of Equestria passed was to ban any chemicals that will reverse the magic serum of the pony's. The Congress group were mostly ponies with a higher status than any other human senate. From there, many humans protest outside Washington D.C. and Donald trump complain about it on twitter mention how this will lead to devastation. What's more true is that he was right. Now there was riots going on with small portion of humans against royal guards, drive by's and shooting. It was a war outside of her home with gun shots heard. She look at the bottle before she open it with her magic. The liquid look good and the unicorn prepare herself to drink it. she bring the bottle close to her mouth. This was the moment she decide to go back to be a human.

Suddenly, someone came in the house with a large bang. Natalie stop and look at the door. She can hear the footsteps approach to the bedroom that the bathroom was in. She can hear many people whispering and moving stuff. She fear the worst when someone begin to knock on the door.

"Hey! We know you're in there Natalie Neville!" said the person. "You did something with your husband!"

Natalie place the bottle down as the person shot the doorknob off and kick the door open. She scream with the person wearing a black ski-mask, and bullet-proof vest over a black sweater, blue jeans and brown boots. The person aim a shotgun at her in rage and anger. Natalie open her arms slowly and close her eyes to prepare for her death. He place his finger on the trigger before he lower his gun.

"Wait, is that what I think it is?" asked the person.

Natalie looked at the serum and closed it. She used her magic to carry it towards the masked man.

"Yes, yes it is. Just kill me and get it for yourself," she replied, as she waited for her death.

"Oh my God, you can help us with it!" said the masked man, before he approached her and grabbed her hoof and the serum, " Hey, guys, Morgan's wife has the serum. She's going to help us."

The masked man began to take her out where she sees five masked people with guns as explosion was heard outside as well.

"By the way, my name is Lexington and you might have saved us," said the masked man as the group cheer seeing the serum in his hand.

Natalie was then guided by the group as they walk outside seeing other people shooting guns at the royal guards approaching them. They fire back with their bullets as the royal guards uses arrows. They taken her to an alley where two individual open the sewer entrance.

"Get in there, we will be safe there." said Lexington as he fire two shots from royal guards approaching them.

Natalie quickly enter the sewer the rest getting. The last person to enter was Lexington before he closes the entrance.


"Why do you call them monsters?" asked the female human subject.

"Because they don't understand human emotion." Natalie clarified.

They heard the elevator door open which caused the two women to go out the room and see Morgan. When they exited the room, they saw a man with a sun royal guard armor and helmet. They looked at the man in awe, with the armor adjusted to his body and size. The upper armor was well adjusted with bracelet armor on the forearm, and it has a red mark at the chest area on the sun. The mark is the symbol of the Omega sign.

"What you guys think of my armor?" asked the man, as he took off the helmet to reveal a shave Morgan.

"Wow, you look cool!" said the human subject, as she ran up to Morgan and touched his face and head, "Man, your head and face feel soft and squishy.

Morgan chuckled as he lightly move the hands off his head. he then look at Natalie with her face surprised s she too touch his face.

"I have to say, you look very handsome with your face shaved." she point with smile on her face blushing.

Morgan touched her hand and hoof and stare into her eyes with a smile of his own.

"And you still are my beautiful unicorn." Morgan stated before kissing her on the cheek.

The human subject awed at how sweet Morgan is and how he actually looked awesome in it. He then turned to the her with concern.

"I haven't given you a name," he spoke, "Would you like to give our new member a name, Natalie?"

Natalie look at the young woman with a questionable choice given from her husband. She doesn't know what to say, but she watch as the subject look at her with a smile and innocent eyes.

"Alright... how about Lily."

"Lily?" asked Morgan

"I heard it from a cartoon. it's a sweet name for a sweet girl." Natalie explained.

"That makes since, what do you-"

Before Morgan finis his sentence, Natalie was tackled to the floor and the female subject hugged her.

"I love it! I love! I love it!" said Lily as she pick up Natalie. "Thank you for given me a sweet name."

"You're welcome Lily," said Natalie as she hug her back. "And I promise to keep you safe from those monsters."


Out in the distance of the city, five figure look at the isolated location. They all look around the empty city again, but this time a few actually took the time to observe the human ruins. Rainbow dash and Fluttershy were the ones who seen how terrible the city is now from the changelings and they realize how hard and alone Morgan life was. The others, mostly Rarity and Applejack see the city with no reaction but a glare.

"Are you sure about this, Twilight? I don't want to see that human again." said Rarity.

"You are going to to see who's right," argued Rainbow Dash, "He's not the bad monster we have thought."

"He still is a rotten creature who doesn't care about Equestria or ponies. he only care about himself," spoke Applejack before she spat at the floor.

"He seems harmless, so this is your chance to see him," said Fluttershy as she look around the city. "Oh my... he actually lives alone here? He must be sad and lost."

"He should be," said Twilight as she walk forward. "We need to talk with him more or else we don't know who's the villain."

The five ponies walk forward to get another encounter with Morgan.

"By the way, do you think it was a good idea to have Pinkie Pie stay in the castle with that young mailmare?" asked Rarity.

"Don't worry, we just had her distract the mailmare from knowing what we are doing," replied Twilight as they move forward.