• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 2,216 Views, 59 Comments

The Last Human in Equestria - XxSkullCandyxX



After a biological warfare, humans have extinct and a new Equestria was born from it. In the ruins of humanity, one human reminds in the land. As the last human, a man named Morgan Neville must survive everyday in his loneliness and paranoid.

  • ...
20
 59
 2,216

The Elements of Harmony Has Arrive

The birds deep in the forest of the abounded areas of the United States arose up to the air of the skies. They head east to fly away from something at spooked them. When the birds did fly away, there was about 16 royal sun guards who was flying beside a white carriage with golden outlines. The guards looked to see large amount of birds flying pass them. They wonder why the birds were flying away if there was no sign of dangerous at all.

The Mare Six were in the carriage, sitting across and facing each other. Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy were sitting one side, and Applejack, Rarity, and Twilight on the other side of the carriage. The inside was all white with opening windows on the left and right side of the transportation. Suddenly, Pinkie felt a movement in her body that cause her to twitch.

"My knees are itchy again!" shouted Pinkie Pie in fear. "Something scary is definitely going to happen!"

The rest of her friends looked at her in confusion before being scare by a crow entering the royal carriage. The crow was flying everywhere as the Mare Six panicked upon it's entering before it flew out of the window. Twilight, the new princess, look out in fear to see birds in large groups flying through them and the guards. She knew the birds are flying away from something evil, yet is it the human that's causing all this.

"Oh my... those birds are scare of something," said Fluttershy innocently.

"Yeah, something that causes much more problems to anypony like a Diamond Dog or a Changling," said Rarity in disgust. "If anything, it might have been that excuse of a creature called human!"

"You could say that again," said Rainbow Dash in agreement. "If I get my hooves on that ugly thing, I would make sure he doesn't run away from us. Somepony got to teach this human a thing or two to not mess with us!"

"Yeah! They are big, ugly, and mean... REALLY MEAN!" agreed Pinkie as the three ponies nodded in agreement.

"We might get a problem with this human," said Applejack. "This human manage ta kill off over 24,000 Celestia's and Luna's guards. We got ta keep our eyes open wide for us to get this human."

Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Pinkie nodded to Applejack's statement. This human has killed more than 24,000 royal guards. They have once battled with humans who could barely kill off one or two guards, yet this human killed many guards they couldn't believe to themselves. This human was much more dangerous than any human they have faced. They really need to be careful not to be next on this human killing list.

The four mares agreed except for Fluttershy and Twilight. Fluttershy was really terrified for her life. She has dealt with creatures than are big and scary, but a human is the most fearful creature she would never dare to go near, especially if it actually kills with no weakness. Twilight however, she was thinking so many questions about this human. What makes him, for it was a male, survive longer? What makes this human much more dangerous than many alike? What is he who was capable to live by himself for three years. This human should have lost his mind for being alone, so what makes it so... unique.

"Whatever happens once we get there, we need to capture and contain the human. Don't kill it, and don't harm it," said Twilight before she continues think more about the human. "Has this human adapted so much to live for?"

She look out to see the city of Los Angeles far away from them to reach to their destination.


Morgan continues to drive through the LA County. He was calm to drive through the street of 8th until he reached to Culver City. Culver City was not a bad place to living and hide in his life. The city was mostly know to have movie productions or studios, and he was a big fan of films. He would like to live in downtown Los Angeles, but it has remind him so many dark past on his life that might slow him down to continuing survive for mankind.

It didn't take long for the human to reach to the apartment, where he hide and live to avoid the ponies that's chasing him down and observe him to search for a weakness in him. He look on his gold watch, which indicate 2:23 p.m. As the sun was still up in the sky. Morgan chuckled as he knew he still has time before the night comes. He wasn't afraid of the night, it's just that it's hard to deal with Bat guards than Sun guards. Sun guards are weaker during the day, but at night, the Bat guards are stronger than them.

The human remembers when a Bat guard dragged him through the sidewalks the last time he tried to get to his apartment. He smirked from his memories before he pressed the remote for the garage door to open. He drive the Koenigsegg CC8S into the garage before it closes behind it. The car drive slowly next to the red Convertible on the left side of an empty space. As the car was successful parked, the human step out and close it to admire the additional car to the collection with the MP5k and the tape recorder.

"Goodness gracious, it's a beauty," said Morgan as he looked around the car. "I knew it was going to look nice in the collection."

After so much admiring, he head to the elevator. The elevator was opened for him to enter and press the fourth button to head to his resting place. It close the metal door and begin to lift up as the human stood against the wall. He looked up to the elevator light shining upon his face.

'Maybe I should add audio to hear music while being stuck here,' he thought as there was no sound in the elevator. 'Yeah, so I don't have to feel lonely.'

The elevator doors opened for Morgan to step out and flipped the light switch. He enter the living room colored from the light to walk towards the third wall to place his gun back to the bottom shelf and he place the tape record to the middle shelf, where there still was the samurai sword and the case of the golden gun. After that, he walk to the middle of the room where there was still the chest board on the wooden table with the Caesar status, still sitting on the first chair. Morgan thought he was going to place chest, but he felt his stomach rumbling like an earthquake.

"Mmm, I guess it's time for me to eat," said Morgan as he place his left hand on his hungry stomach.

He walk to the elevator and enter it. He press the first button that wasn't labeled like the rest of the buttons. The metal doors closes and the elevator begin to lower down. Morgan sighed as it was silence in the elevator. From his boredom, he begin to hum one of his favorite song, "You'll Lose A Good Thing," by Barbara Lynn. As he was humming for quite sometime, the elevator doors opens for him to exit.

While entering the room, the walls are light blue due to the light that was shining the room. There was only metal rectangular tables in rows of three as there was white contains on it with dirt and plants. The rows on the left and right were most plants, to help give Morgan oxygen to live longer, yet the middle row has fruits and vegetables to eat health. The scientist walk through the row of the plants and the foods to see if any of them are in good conditions. They are still in good conditions for those three years of loneliness.

As walking through the tables, there was a Sears outlet refrigerator at the middle against the wall far back. He walk to it to open the fridge, seeing there was only more fruits and vegetables. The human grab a banana and a red apple for his hunger to stop. He was about to open the freezer to get something, but stop to close the refrigerator and walk to the elevator.

Morgan went back to the living room with the fruits he got. He sat on the empty chair of the table where the chest board was still there and where Caesar was sitting at the other side. He peeled off the banana and took a bite. His taste was lost to be able to known the flavor of the fruit, then swallowed and took another bite and another until there was no banana left. He then throw the banana peel to the small trash box underneath the small table and begin to eat the apple. He know the juice of the apples were traveling through his tongue, yet his taste was lost to enjoy the apple. Taste that he lost to live, yet it wasn't for survival either. The foods were only to survive, not to enjoy while you're alive. It's like he have never have the chance to live instead of to survive.

"Caesar, I want to say that I have no taste in this apple," said Morgan as he stare to the brown ancient status while he held the chewed apple. "I wish I could taste the food I eat, yet I know I must survive, not live as I'm living in this isolated world filled with no hopes and no fittest. I wish I could taste again, just that I knew how to enjoy life instead of keeping it to a box."

He could feel a single tear strolling on his left breaded face. Oh he wishes to live again. He certainly wish he could do anything in the world without a care in the world. He wish to live on life than to live for survive Out of the blue, the lights begin to flickered. The man notice the lights were shunting down and sighed in exhaustion.

"What a great way to ruin a moment," grumble Morgan before he stood up and head to the elevator.

The human was in the elevator again in silence. He didn't want to feel lonely again, so he begin to hum another song, "Tell Is Like It Is," by Aaron Neville (which of course is not his brother). Time was actually going quick when he hums as the elevator doors open widely.

He step out to go check the generator. He forgot to lock the bar cage as he notice the cage door was opened. He enter the cage to check on the large generator function. Morgan look at the scale and was stunned to see the scale to two from measurements from 0-10. He couldn't believe that the power was running out. He didn't want it to shut down during the night, for the night was the worst time to deal with pony guards. He look up to his watch to see it was three o'clock.

"I still have time to get more gasoline for generators, and maybe cars if I'm going to keep traveling in vehicles."


Not far from Morgan's apartment, the carriage the Mare Six was on and the guards guarding it landed on the 10 West Freeway. Each mare exit it as they take a view on the city. It looks like nature was taken over the isolated city as much of the roots has covered the streets and buildings. Twilight witness in awe as it wasn't a city she was seeing, bring to thought how the human Celestia mention has survive in this place.

"Princess Twilight," said a guard to make Twilight snapped out of her thoughts.

"Yes humble guard," said Twilight in embarrassed she has zoomed out, knowing princess don't get distracted from situations like this one.

"We have arrive to the location the human has lived. We are here by to guard you and your friends in case any danger might have happen to you."

"What?!" shouted Rainbow Dash as she zoomed in the scene. "I don't need guards to guard me against a weak human. I want to take it down single hoofed."

"Ah don't need any guards either," said Applejack who also appear in the scene. "Ah could buck the hay out of the human if it's here. I'll make sure it doesn't walk on it's two hindlegs. Y'all could back down while we're take it down."

"That's alright my fellow guard, my friends and I are the Elements of Harmony. We are not much need for your..."

Before she could finish, Twilight witness something moving through the streets. It can't be a vehicle of a human, is it? She knew humans were extinct, but there a vehicle moving. That means a human is here. She could not have believe that the human is positively here in this city. This human has adapt do much to handle itself out during the day, so this human has learn to defend itself as well. She could think of many ideas to know how surprise there was still a human after all.

From all of her time thinking, she notice her friends and the guards have seen the moving object as the guards back up and Rainbow Dash and Applejack show anger on their faces. Their eyes were like daggers to determine to grab hold of this human once and for all. The rage Rainbow Dash has against humans weren't mistakenly well.

"There it is!" shouted Rainbow Dash as she flap her wings to lift up for a better view. "The human thinks it could live on peacefully with our backs turned. Well I'll show that disgusting creature to not mess with Equestria. I'm going to take it down!"

Twilight and the rest was going to stop Rainbow Dash from flying away, but it was too late as the cyan pegasus blast off the freeway. Twilight was worried to see one of her friends trying to hurt the rare human. So then, everypony else begin to get off the freeway to follow the pegasus and track down the human. This mean Morgan was in for a big surprise.