• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 2,251 Views, 59 Comments

The Last Human in Equestria - XxSkullCandyxX



After a biological warfare, humans have extinct and a new Equestria was born from it. In the ruins of humanity, one human reminds in the land. As the last human, a man named Morgan Neville must survive everyday in his loneliness and paranoid.

  • ...
20
 59
 2,251

Relief

The human decide to watch the sun in the sky while Applejack was beside him patting him. The fire has down to only leave out the ashes of the corpse in the ditch. The five ponies now wonder what to do with Morgan. Here they have a broken man watching the sunlight hoping this hell of his would end. Morgan would always look at the sun that represents Celestia and her forced tyrant control. It was the one thing that kept him alive and kept him motivating to bring back his people to stop Celestia from making this world hers.

"Hey Applejack, I don't know if this a good time to say, but I'm sorry for trying to kill you and harming you," Morgan as he stared at his hands full of scars.

Applejack looks at the human not expecting to have an apology by him. She watches as he just stared at the sun.

"This sun always makes me wanting to scream and I'm full of rage of what she has done to my people I just blow it off on the guards and you guys. Sometimes I don't know if she's the monster or if the monster is me?"

The farm earth pony looks at the sun seeing the yellow sun shining the deserted human city.

"I think you just need to ease up. I know it's not easy to be in a situation like ya, but I know you need to recover from it. Your anger can't get you nowhere if you let it hold you down."

Morgan nods his head agreeing with the earth pony.

"Well, what about you?" he asked as Applejack look at him concerned of his next question. "Do you feel mad at me for doing my crimes?"

Applejack look down at the ground not knowing what her answer might affect Morgan.

"I am, but I don't think ya did it just for the fun of it. I now realize how mess up you is," she replies.

"That's not the first time I have been called that," the human mentioned as he chuckled.

Now Morgan and Applejack look back at the sun, wondering what to do now.

"I just realized how beautiful the sun actually is," the human blurted out. "So much time I think about Celestia that I forgot how the sun truly looks like. It's kind of an eye opening thing if you ask me."

As the two watch the sun, Twilight put her hoof on Morgan's shoulder to get the human's attention.

"I think it's time we need to talk about your past and your experiments."


Back in the fortified apartment of Morgan, Natalie looks at the clear room that was once full of dead royal guards. She never knew how much pain and suffering her husband faced when he was all alone in the pony world. She spends so much time underground that she forgot how the outside world was. The room was clear with no blood and no bodies, and now she only sees the white clear walls from four corners.

"It's a good thing that I remember how to use my magic to clean quicker," she said.

She goes in the elevator and presses the top bottom to go back to main floor. The elevator made its destination and Natalie exit to see Lily looking around the room. It's was nice to have another female companion around since it reminded the mutant her past life and how life was nice and sweet and not cruel.

"Wow, Morgan has a lot of cool stuff!" Lily exclaimed as she then went to the chess table and sat down on the chair across from the statue of Caesar. "Hey Natalie, what happen to this guy. Why can't he talk?"

"Oh Lily, that's just a statue. An object made just to have people admire it like art," said Natalie as she giggles at Lily's childish and innocent behavior.

"Oh, so he's not a human. That's why he always makes the same face and doesn't talk when I try to talk with him."

Natalie giggled once more to hug Lily. They then begin to look around seeing the many artifacts Morgan place on the walls. His wife was surprised to see many paintings and artifacts that should belong to the museums. Lily on the other hand was very interested to know what each paintings means and what artifacts looks the most awesome. While looking around, Natalie found a tape recorder in a box with wired headphones. She grabs them out of the box and sat at the chess table. She places the recorder on her lap and connects the headphones to the electric device. She then put the headphones on and she press play on the recorder to hear Morgan's voice.

(Click)

"February 4, 2017, 12:48 a.m., this is Morgan Neville; I found this old recorder on an abandon shop. I just wanted to start recording myself so if I died or goes missing... someone that's human could found it and listen to me... the last human. I am all alone with little resources, little to no food, and I have nothing but some old rip clothes and my own place where I'm by myself. I miss my wife and daughter. They are Natalie Neville and Kim Neville, the two most beautiful girls I had. And... I don't know where they are... or what happened to them? All I know is that I'm the only human here and I have lost everything and everyone."

Natalie then changes to the next recording.

(Click)

"March 25, 2017, 1:06 a.m., this is Morgan Neville; I start to have bad nightmares. Nightmares of... my wife and daughter... I saw them in the bedroom beside me... and they say that everything was fine... and everything was going to be okay and... I just woke up crying. It's been so long that I miss them. Two months to be exact. I wish they were around here, but I don't know if they are alive... I missed them."

Natalie begins to shed tears as she moved on to the next recording.

(Click)

"May 12, 2017, 1:06 a.m., this is Morgan Neville, I decide to bring many stuff into my apartment. This might sounds crazy, but I think I saw a pony in my dream. And not just any pony, but Princess Luna. I don't know why, but she threatens me by saying she knows where I live. So, I decide to get some barbwire, sandbags, and at last some combat knives and guns. I knew they were to found me at some point, but now? If they want a fight, they will get a fight. If I die... then at least I could be with my family again if they are up there."

His wife begins to tear up hearing how lost and scared her husband was. She knew she was saving from the ponies, but Morgan was captured by them and since he return to here, he must have come back only to have lost everything. Lily watches her female guardian cried and wiping her tears off her face. She wants to say something, but she doesn't want to ruin Natalie's moment of sorrow. It might be wrong to interrupt somebody crying. So, she watches the mutant woman cry.


Back in Ponyville, Pinkie Pie and Kim walk outside strolling around the small village.

"So, how do feel about Ponyville?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"I really enjoy it. I never had this much fun before," Kim answered. "I wish I could have this much fun."

"Well, I am a party maker. Do you like to have a party?!"

"I would... although..."

"Although what?" asked Pinkie Pie. "Is there something you want to do for a long time?"

Kim looks down at the floor and kicked a little pebble. She feels a bit uncomfortable sharing this to Pinkie, but it was for the greater good.

"Can you make a birthday party for my dad? I feel really bad to not celebrate his birthday when I came here. Plus, I forgot what day was his birthday, so I want to have this party for him."

"Okay! What kind of cake does he like?"

"He loves dark chocolate cake!" Kim said excitedly. "He always falls for dark chocolate cake."

"That's great, so what other things he used to like in his birthday."

"He used to like colorful balloons, fun party hats... oh and he enjoys fun music!"

"That's super doper fun! Where would we do this birthday party?"

"At my home, it's not that far from here," Kim mentions as she points to the cloud above the sky. "I live right there."

"Oh my... and do you remember your dad's name so I can make a birthday card for him?"

Kim closes her eyes and rubs her head with one of her hooves.

"I think his name was... Morgan! That was his name, Morgan Neville."

At that moment, Pinkie's hair deflated as her eyes widen. Kim observes the pink earth pony and was a bit worried for her. She waves her hoof in front of her, which gain no reaction.

"Um Pinkie, are you-"

Before she could finish, Pinkie Pie hug the little pegasus and spins her around. Kim looks at Pinkie as she was smiling and laughing excitedly before place her back to the floor.

"I know where Morgan is! I saw him! My friends are there with him! Do you want to come?!"

In that moment, time stop for Kim. She heard Pinkie knowing where her dad is. The one person who took great care for her and gave her everything she need and want to live great and to be independent. He was the reason why she left her home to find him. After all these years, she was going to meet her father.