• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 2,252 Views, 59 Comments

The Last Human in Equestria - XxSkullCandyxX



After a biological warfare, humans have extinct and a new Equestria was born from it. In the ruins of humanity, one human reminds in the land. As the last human, a man named Morgan Neville must survive everyday in his loneliness and paranoid.

  • ...
20
 59
 2,252

Understand

Morgan opens his eyes to see nothing but darkness around him. The black void was blank and fog covering the floor. The human begin to walk with a bit fear. It was cold to be in the void. He still sees nothing but black, that is until a spot light shine forward. He looks to see a little figure in front of him. The figure look at Morgan with a joyful smile as Morgan himself fell to his knees.

"Kim... Is that you?" he asked the figure, which it just fly towards him. He opens his arms to catch it, and indeed his Pegasus daughter was giggling.

"You're right daddy, it's me. I can fly forever. Just like I always wanted to," Kim said cheerful as Morgan hug her with tears of joy and a smile under his beard.

"Oh my God I'm so glad that you are here with me."

"Me too daddy and mommy want to see you."

Morgan let go of Kim to see Natalie walking towards him as the unicorn she was. Her aura was breathtaking as it used to be. He had never been so happy to see her again.

"Natalie... I miss you," Morgan said with happiness consuming him.

"Me too Morgan, I really miss you. I don't know why you haven't come with us," said Natalie with a smile as the two hug for the first in three years.

Morgan was enjoying this moment. His wife and daughter were here with him. Finally, the three were together.

"But wait... I need to finish my work Natalie... I need to..."

"Morgan, you don't have to worry about your work to bring the human race back. You can stay with us and become a pony."

The human scientist stopped hugging his wife to see her holding the magic serum with her magic. He stands him to avoid it, yet the sun rise up to show the clear skies, the beautiful green grass, and the view of nature around him. His wife and daughter were staring at him with the puppy eyes as the magic serum was close to his face. He then reaches for the serum and open the cap off the flask to see the serum bubbling.

"Yes daddy, now you can be a pony and we can live happily ever after," inquired Kim with glee.

Morgan continues to observe the serum he and other scientists work with, the same horrifying serum that took out almost the whole human race out in a number time record. Would he dare do the same to end himself as a human and finally join the ponies? He then looks at the sun to see Celestia's grinned face. He felt rage from seeing the sun princess, so he just throws the serum at the floor.

"No! I let not face the consequences of forgetting my own race. I will never change!" he shouts as his wife and daughter look at him in horror. "You will not beat Celestia, not now and not forever!"

Finally, Morgan opens his eyes again and fell to the floor from something. He grunted in pain from his chest. He can still feel the stabbed form under his chest. He looks at himself to see white bandages wrapped around his exposed upper body. He looks confused before he look around his surroundings. In his view, he sees he is in a house of some sort. The house looks too bright from the colorful walls, decorated by many pictures of birds and rabbits. He also notices it has a nature vibe to it, just like his recent nightmare. He wasn't sure if he was still dreaming.

As the human look around, his notice his tore white shirt was on a table with some blood stain. He looks back at himself and touches the spot he was stabbed. He slowly lifts the bandages to see the cut sow close. He let go the bandages and begin to walk when he felt something hitting his leg. He looks down to see a white rabbit kicking him with its black eyes glaring at it. He chuckled to see the comic scene.

"Oh hello little friend, do you happen to know where I am?" he asked the white rabbit.

The rabbit glare at him before it continues to kick his leg. Morgan didn't think it was weird he was talking with the rabbit as he used to talk to timberwolves. Timberwolves.

"Oh no, where is the small timberwolf?!" Morgan panicked in fear. "The mother is going to be mad at me if I don't-"

Morgan stopped talking when he heard humming in the house follow by the slam of a door. The white rabbit stop kicking and went off.

"Oh Angel, I finally got your..."

There in the house was a familiar pony. The yellow pony that made him stop in his track before he was captured was there in front of him. Fluttershy was holding a carrot sack from shopping for Angel's food when she stare at the human now standing. Angel the rabbit was afraid what the creature its master brought home was going to do. The human and the Pegasus stare at each other in silence before they react by screaming in terror. Morgan hide behind the table he woke up as Flutter went to the kitchen to catch her breath.

"Angel, you should have told me that the human was awake," said Fluttershy in fear and panic.

Morgan waits for the Pegasus to get him, but it didn't. He was confused, yet he shouldn't be off guard. He didn't want to repeat the past. He step forward as Fluttershy did the same. The two creatures would end up behind a wall that block both of them from the other side. The human then saw an entrance to kitchen as Fluttershy look back to where the human was. In that moment, the two stare at each other face to face. Morgan quickly back away as Fluttershy almost did the same if she didn't know how the human was currently acting. The human look scared as much as she is scared of it.

"Listen, please don't me. I don't know where I am, but it seems I'm in your house. I'm just looking for my friend and I will leave," spoke Morgan as he worry he was going back to Celestia.

Fluttershy didn't know what to say. In her life she saw many humans hating or wanting to harm ponies, yet this human was shaking just like her. Maybe she did made the right choice to catch the human falling.

"Do you... Do you want to hurt ponies?" Fluttershy asked in curiosity.

Morgan stops and looks at the Pegasus.

"No, I don't hurt ponies. The guard ponies that watch me for a year wanted to hurt me. I was simply defending myself when you came."

Fluttershy couldn't believe what she was hearing. The human she thought was the monster was actually trying to survive.

"I'm trying to figure out a way to get my race back. Those guards who were tried to kill would be used as test subjects."

"But... But you can't just..."

"I know it might seem bad, but they wanted to kill, and for me to make sure I accomplish my goals I need to take risks to succeed. It's a harsh world for me and not for you."

Fluttershy couldn't think of a way to continue the conversation. She was looking now feeling bad to make this human taken away from his home and here to theirs. He wasn't the monster they told her, he was just a stray just looking for a way to live.

"I'm really sorry... um"

"Neville, Morgan Neville," Morgan introduced himself. "What's your name?"

"Um... Fluttershy," she whispered.

"Fluttershy, that's a beautiful name. I know my daughter would have a like the name."

"You have a daughter?"

Morgan look down before he respond, "I used have a daughter and a wife. They were the best thing I ever have, but now they're... You get the point."

Fluttershy felt sad to hear Morgan his lost.

"Oh... I'm sorry that you lost your family."

"It's alright, I just need to... I just..."

Morgan covered his eyes to begin crying. Fluttershy's heart felt tight from the sadness shown in front of her. Here was a human who had lost a family he had. He was truly a lost soul. She decides to do the one thing she never thought she will do. The Pegasus walks towards the crying human and wraps her hooves and wings around him. Morgan stopped cry with tears streaming as he felt a warm presence. He looks to see a pony hugging him. For the first time in three years, a pony was not trying to hurt him. Fluttershy pat his back with her hooves.

"Shhh, it's okay little one. You don't have to afraid anymore. I'll take care of you," said Fluttershy as Morgan returns the hug.

Her words were sweet to Morgan's ears. He never thought he was going to find peace, but Fluttershy help him get together.

"Hey... do you know where is the small timber wolf I was with?" asked the human.

"It's in my room resting. I actually help it feel better before I decide to help you with your wound," said Fluttershy.

"That's good. I just want it to be safe that's all."

Fluttershy also learn that Morgan cared for animals, just like her. She felt like Morgan was now becoming a friend to her. But the one thing she was afraid is how the rest would react if they found out Morgan is here in her house."