• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 2,252 Views, 59 Comments

The Last Human in Equestria - XxSkullCandyxX



After a biological warfare, humans have extinct and a new Equestria was born from it. In the ruins of humanity, one human reminds in the land. As the last human, a man named Morgan Neville must survive everyday in his loneliness and paranoid.

  • ...
20
 59
 2,252

Escape

Morgan wasn't happy to know they tried to trick him by using happy memories to make him talk like a fool not caution to what is going on in his life. He want to stop himself being weakened by those memories, yet those were the only memories of the good times with his family. He had never thought those memories could distract him from his survival and battle against the monsters hidden from these innocent creature. He could only feel stressed out and a bit broken just sitting on a chained chair and facing the Purple Menace. That's the only name he remembers Twilight being called as the pet of the princesses.

The young man continue to hear the screams going on outside of the depression dungeon. The screams of the citizens of Canterlot sounded fear of something, but what. Not only he could hear screams, but growls that belongs to something else. He could suggest it some sort of animal outside in packs that leads all the terrified screams happening.

"I don't want to interrupt of what you're thinking, but I have the feeling it's not good," said Twilight aware of Morgan.

"I'm not going to do anything with this ridiculous chair I'm chain up to. I could decide to do something, yet I was buzzed from yesterday," claimed Morgan feeling the headache of not only the hits he earned, but of him being light towards alcohol drinks. "Yes I'm against you guys, but sometimes alcohol makes me do things that's unreasonable."

"Hold on, you're saying that a drink cause you to act in a terrible state from the last time we met?"

"You make think that's a lie, but sometimes alcohol makes me drift the sorrows away. I tried to begin a good and improve lifestyle, yet when I eat I don't taste almost all the food I ate. It makes me a bit annoyed without tasting something delicious. When alcohol is by my side, it's the only drink and substance that gets my taste buds working. Well, that and my terrible behavior yesterday."

"I see," Twilight observing Morgan. "Would it have to be better to stop drinking those substance. It's clearly making you a terrible human."

"That's easy for you to say. You're not trying to fight for your race and rights. I have rights too you know. I don't like being push around, so I fight back to show what I'm capable of trying not to fail my people."

Twilight was really amazed by this human way of handling his situation and using his intelligence experience, as it she was curious of his behavior with alcohol. Maybe this human is alcoholic. This could be a weakness towards Morgan. The princess' favorite student could help her teacher get the information they needed from the human if it wasn't for the commotion outside.

Slam!

That was the sound of the Morgan's head hit against the wooden table by himself. Twilight was surprised, though she was react by panic when Morgan had the notes she wrote of his story in his mouth. She didn't want to make the princesses be mad by her unfortunate lack of security to the human. This human actually tricked her again for the second time.

"What do you think you're doing?! Spit it out!" shouted Twilight in fear of her future.

Morgan disagree by shaking his head.

"You lied to me about that story!"

Morgan moved his head in disagreement. Twilight couldn't believe he was telling the truth, yet she want to be away from the punishments awaits for her if she doesn't get those info back.

"Well give me the note! Or else you in for a big trouble."

Morgan then arranged the note in his mouth to his cheek in order to speak out, "Try me bitch!"

Twilight was betrayed a bit, yet she remembers his statement of how he's standing up for his race and rights, no matter. She didn't take it lightly as her aura of her horn began to shine that made Morgan whines from it's brightness. The same aura got on his mouth and try to forcefully open his mouth. It would be easy if the human choice it wasn't going to be easy, so Morgan try to close his mouth tightly. As he continues to have the note of his info in his mouth, he could felt Twilight's magic getting stronger as she move forward from the table closer to him. He has to do something quick. In this situation, he had to do something to make her stop.

'I'm sorry Natalie,' Morgan thought in his mind as this is going to make him regret of what he promised to his beloved wife.

"If you don't let go that paper, then you leave me no choice but-!"

Twilight was trying to make him get the notes out of his mouth, yet she was unprepared for what happens next. Morgan lunged forward to her unexpectedly, which she thought he tried to attack. Bracing herself from an attack, the only thing she felt was her lips being touched. It was touched with care and softer, yet it was the fact that the last human alive actually kissed her.

That simple kiss made the Purple Menace stopped her action, but it didn't just stopped her action. It made her melt into it as she kissed him. Morgan regret doing this, yet it was the only way this makes her stop trying to get the notes. It was just a child kiss to the lips and nothing else, but what surprised him is Twilight hooves wrapping the back of his head and neck forward for a deeper kiss.

'What are you thinking?!' Morgan shouting at Twilight in his mind. 'Maybe she's trying to get the notes still.'

He tried to push away, but it was no use. He notice Twilight was closing her eyes in satisfaction, which he knew made her regret doing this. His eyes were open because he didn't want to be distracted by this kiss he had no choice to do. Morgan kept kissing her until the Purple Menace then let him go and back away slowly. She opened her eyes slowly as well with her face blushing before she suddenly collapse to the floor from fainting.

"Finally, I'm getting out of here," he whispered.

Morgan was able to stand up with the chair still attached to him without anypony watching him. He look around his surrounding cell, to only know he had to make enough impact to break the chair in pieces and get him out of the chains. He could hit himself to the wall, but he knew it wasn't going to give much of the impact he was hoping for. He think again to realize he need to get on the table and drop to the floor to make enough impact.

So the man walk up to the second chair that was near the fainted Twilight, stand on the chair carefully, then get on the table. He has to take the risk as he drop forward to his back. It was painful for Morgan as he could feel the pieces of wood crushing on his back, yet he felt the chains loose. He look at himself to finally see the chains not holding the chair against him. He is now free. He got up with the amount of pain on his back before standing on his two feet normally. Morgan stretch for his back to now begin his escape.

"I know the door is opened and I could use one of the legs of the chair to be use as a weapon," spoken Morgan as he reach for one of the wooden leg for the chair he broke.

With his wooden weapon, he quiet slide the cell door open for him to exit his cell. Now he was standing at the hallway of the dungeon as he notice the whole cells of other prisoners were unaware of him. He look in the cells to see some prisoners sleeping from eye point. He then remembered the cell across of his and decide to walk to it so he knock the cell bars with his wooden weapon. This brought the grey stallion's attention, for he must have been sleeping as well.

"Hey get up, I'm going to get you out of here," whispered Morgan to the cell mate. "You need to talk more about Equestria so I could help the rest here in this terrible place."

The grey stallion just look at the human on the other side, but he look away to respond, "I can't, you need to go by yourself. I don't want to drag you down."

"But you-!"

Sounds of the royal guards was approaching, straddling the human and prepare himself to fight with his weapon of choice. He wait for the royal guards to arrive, yet he hear growling as well. Then out of the blue, a royal guard was rolling with something on him. It looks wooden, but he notices it was attacking the guard. He notice another royal guard was being attack, but by what. The royal guards drop in pain as two wooden figures was standing on all fours and was happy to see Morgan, which at the same time, he was happy they found him.

"Oh my God, you guys are here to get me. That's brilliant!" shouted the human as two timberwolves have walk close to him and show their affection towards the human. "Now let's get out of here!"