• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 2,252 Views, 59 Comments

The Last Human in Equestria - XxSkullCandyxX



After a biological warfare, humans have extinct and a new Equestria was born from it. In the ruins of humanity, one human reminds in the land. As the last human, a man named Morgan Neville must survive everyday in his loneliness and paranoid.

  • ...
20
 59
 2,252

Discovery

The four ponies went back to Ponyville to get something to eat. Pinkie Pie wanted her friends to visit the Sugar Cube Corner, yet Rainbow Dash notice how long a certain shy Pegasus was gone. It has been a few hours since they search for the creature that she hated the most, and feeling that the human is still out there waiting to kill everything in his way. The idea bothers her as her friends decide to go to Pinkie Pie's place to eat some sweets.

"Hey Rainbow Dash, are you joining us for a sweet feast?" asked Rarity with concern.

"No thanks guys, I just want to head back home and rest. I'm pretty tired as of now," answered as she faked yawn.

"Alright then, make sure you have your sleep. We ought to finish our search for that monster," said Applejack as the three left Rainbow Dash to remember what Applejack said.

"Well, I hope Fluttershy doesn't forget that we need her to distract the human."

Meanwhile, Morgan and Fluttershy were laughing and talking in the living room as they were talking to each other. Morgan was telling Fluttershy how his daughter always like to like around, who made the Pegasus giggled at the idea of a young and innocent Pegasus with no fear of the world. Fluttershy then told her embarrassing story of how she wanted to catch all the animals in the forest and it made go so crazy that she actually ruined one of Celestia's parties. Morgan laugh not because somepony actually ruined Celestia, but because he never seen the yellow Pegasus act so out of character.

"I got to say, this is nice. It's nice to have someone to talk to," said Morgan as he sighs in relief.

"And it's great to learn more about you. I thought you were just a monster, but you help me show not all humans are bad," said Fluttershy as the two were happy to have one another.

"Yeah... But there is time that humans have done some bad things throughout our history. We have killed one another, hurt each other, and for what? There are always monsters inside people, but at the same time there always good in them. It's a rare thing in a human, and I'm the only who's both."

"But Morgan, you're not a monster," inquired Fluttershy.

"Yet, I learn that it takes a monster to beat a monster. I learn that from an old quote. But I have now feel more relax, more calm that I could finally..."

Morgan was silence while Fluttershy look confused. The yellow Pegasus look at the human before she turn to the direction he was staring at. There was the equally shocked Rainbow Dash right in front of them. The living in silence as the three individuals was staring at each other, every single one not knowing what's going to happen.

"You," said Rainbow Dash quickly before she charged at the human.

Fluttershy was scared to see how fast she went to her new friend. The blue Pegasus begins to hold Morgan down and begin to hit him on the body. He grunted as the hooves hit closely to his stabbed wound.

"Rainbow Dash stops it. You're hurting Morgan!" shouted Fluttershy with tears in her eyes.

"I'm hurting Morgan? This thing has a name and you decide to keep it as a pet!" shouted Rainbow Dash in rage. "Don't you realize that he is a monster who hurt ponies because he just wants his race back?"

"Morgan was trying to survive in defenses. Those royal guards have hurt him so much. They bullied and humiliated him. We are the monsters, not him."

Rainbow Dash look at Fluttershy deaf in the eyes before she reply, "You disappoint me and Celestia."

Morgan, whose face was bruised by his beating and felt like he was just run over, lift Rainbow Dash when she was distracted and throw her to the wall, he stood in anger as well to get hurt just like his isolated days and he was ready to fight, he had fought before. Way before he was the only human.


Date: September 26, 2016

Time: 11:45 p.m.

Location: Culver City

Morgan was just sleeping with Natalie on their bed in the middle of the night. The two were snuggling with each other under their blankets until they heard something in the house. Natalie was terrified of what it was, but Morgan decides to check for her. He gets out of the bed and exit the bedroom. He troll around from the living room and then to the kitchen. Nothing was all he saw, but decides to check on his daughter Kim. He opens the bedroom door and saw a stranger in a black hooded sweater wielding a knife that was going to his daughter.

Morgan quickly grabbed to stranger and drags him off the room and to the living room. Two look at each in shock.

"Who the hell are you and why are in my house?!"

The stranger chuckled before saying, "I have killed as many ponies as I can. I heard there was two here, but I didn't realize someone was living with them."

Morgan look at him disgusted to see the blood stain on the stranger's clothes. He was on the killing spree, and Morgan stopped him from killing his daughter.

"You don't know what you are doing. The human race is now under 200,000! Only 50,000 000 are in the United States. Please sir, let me-"

"I'm not going to let you kill my wife and daughter you sick of a bitch!" Morgan shouted as he charged to the stranger.

The two adult were trading fist at each other. Morgan manages to get the knife off of the stranger's hand before he was kneed at the stomach. Morgan returns the favor by pushing him the wall and begins to hit him on the upper body. The stranger tried to defend himself, yet Morgan grabbed him and throws him to the floor. He then repeated punch him the face as he hold the stranger down.

"You disappoint me as a human. I wish you were never born," said Morgan.

The stranger then push Morgan off and tried to run away. Suddenly, he was push out the window as the glass shattered to pieces. Morgan looks at the broken window and look outside to see the man lying there dead from the 20 feet drop. He turns around to see Natalie, who look horrified to cause the stranger to fall to his death.


Morgan look at Rainbow Dash with anger as the blue Pegasus did the same. Fluttershy back away from the two to see how much they want to hurt one another, yet Morgan turn his head to Fluttershy.

"Take care of the timberwolf," Morgan said softly before he begins to run and exit the cottage.

Rainbow Dash then begins to follow the human as Fluttershy is left alone with fear that Morgan is going to get hurt.

The human begin to run out from the cottage and see a forest out at the distance. He begins to run to the forest while the blue Pegasus flies up to the sky to see Morgan heading to the Everfree Forest.

"You can run, but you can't hide," whispered Rainbow Dash before she flies above Morgan and enter the forest ahead of Morgan.

Morgan enters the unknown forest with his heart beating quickly from the fear of being capture again. He continues to run deeper in the forest before he notice there was not much moonlight. He stops to see so many trees around that block any source of light. He looks around to see nothing but mere darkness. This reminds him of his nightmare he had before he woke up. He doesn't know where Rainbow Dash will appear, but he stays alerted. He raises his fist up and was ready to fight.

Rainbow Dash was in the dark forest when she notices how it looks so dark at night. It was like anypony would get lost here if they are not careful, and that is what she needs to do, be careful. She won't know if the human is going to appear from out of nowhere. She looks around with her wings ready to charge anything that comes towards her.

Morgan was walking backwards to keep his eyes forward. Rainbow Dash was doing the same for the same reason. The two different species were aware of the surroundings and were walking backwards, yet they didn't know they were going too bumped into each other. They turn to see each other and Rainbow Dash charge Morgan against the wall. She tries to smash his face with her hoof, but he dodges and hit her face with his face. The human then kick her front leg to get her off balance. Rainbow Dash fell to the ground, but she move away before Morgan punches the ground.

Morgan saw his fist bleed from his attempt to punch the blue Pegasus, but ignores it as he charges Rainbow Dash to another tree. She was cut off charge as she tried to fly up, yet the human grab her down against the tree and begin to punch her mid-section. She strike again, but miss as Morgan dodge it and punch her on the face again and then knee her down. She touches her face to see blood on her hoof as Morgan stand tall beside her.

"I'm not going to lose from you!" Rainbow Dash shouted as she grabbed Morgan and fly up.

Morgan was taken off guard as he saw the ground fading away the higher he got from the sky. Rainbow Dash looks like she was going to fly high enough to drive down. Morgan fell the gravity pulling down as she then drive down. In fear that he was going to die, he did the quickest thing he could do, He grab her by her ears and move them up which cause Rainbow Dash to begin to fly west. Morgan can feel the air blowing so fast on his back with his hair blowing everywhere. Rainbow Dash can feel her speed increasing as the color of rainbows was surrounding the two. It was at this moment the Rainbow Boom was going to happen. The color of rainbows explodes from the sky as a trail of rainbow was flying in lighting speed to West.

Every dingle pony that night was in awe that the Rainbow Boom has appear beautiful up on the night sky, yet someone wasn't in awe. Fluttershy watch as she was really scared for both Rainbow Dash and Morgan.