• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 2,250 Views, 59 Comments

The Last Human in Equestria - XxSkullCandyxX



After a biological warfare, humans have extinct and a new Equestria was born from it. In the ruins of humanity, one human reminds in the land. As the last human, a man named Morgan Neville must survive everyday in his loneliness and paranoid.

  • ...
20
 59
 2,250

The Humans Destroyed the World

Morgan step off the elevator to take a view of the room he was living in. The room is colored in brawn gold and brown stripes marvel wall, the floor is carpet of red, and there was a lot of items on the room. There was boxes stacked against every wall, priceless paintings like Blue Boy hanged on the first wall near the balcony door, a large T.V. on the second wall with buttons besides it, and there was thin white curtains on the two windows on the room at the forth wall and the balcony door. He also has a wooden shelves on next to the third wall near the door of his bedroom that was full of iconic items such as a red electric guitar with the signature under the bridges from the American singer and guitarist Prince at the top shelf with a glass case containing the white shimmering glove of Michael Jackson and an picture of himself in a navy blue suit with President Obama wearing a black suit on his left and Michelle Obama wearing a red professional dress on his right. Each individual smiled in joy when the picture was taken from 2016. At the middle shelf, there was a samurai sword with a black case that has a golden dragon on the side of it, a case with a golden pistol in it, and a diploma of a masters degree of science. At the bottom shelf, it's actually the largest one than any of the shelves, for there was a collection of automatic weapons lined up facing up. Each weapon was being held by a short opening from a board attached.

At the middle of the the room, there's a small wooden table at the center of the living room. At the small table, there are two wooden chairs against the table, facing each other with a status with arms in one of them. The status looks like Julius Caesar with brown china skin, a brown sheriff hat on top of it's head, sun glasses on it's face, and a royal king cape attach on the neck and on it's back. The status only face down on the table as there's a chess board with the chess pieces ready to be play.

Morgan walked towards the center of the living on the right to be near the table. He began to pull off his dress shirt and his long sleeve collar shirt off with sweat running on his body, revealing his six-pack, his muscular chest, and his traps. His arms are a bit muscular only from the biceps and triceps. As he was holding his shirts, he only stare at the status of Julius Caesar with exhaustion on his face.

"Hi there Caesar. Have you move any of the pieces?" he asked to the status, which the status was only in silence.

Morgan looked at the chessboard to check if Caesar hasn't cheat this time. "Well then, it looks like you didn't cheat again. Another day, another dollar."

He placed his clothing on the spine of the chair, for he pulled it away from the table to sit on it. He pulled himself against the table for him to face the status. He notice the status only face down. He reach his hands on the status' head, just to have it make eye contain with him. He smiled to get his only friend in the game of good fashion chess. As Morgan was going to begin the game, he remembered something.

"Oh shoot! I almost forgot to put my favorite music on for this chess game," said Morgan in excitement to push himself against the table so that he could stand up. "Why didn't you tell me I needed to put my music on when we begin our game Caesar?! You need to remember what we need to do in our chess games."

He walked towards the second wall with the television set on the wall. He then began to press the on button to turn on the T.V. He went through a selection of lists on his television before he got to the music list. He looked at the music list, trying to figure out what type of music him should put as. He's a big fan of music of any kind, well except for rap music. In his mind, he wanted to put another classic soul qualities, so he looked through the musics list of soul qualities.

Before he selected what music he wanted to put, he began to hear commotions outside of his apartment. The sounds of the royal guards and one of the princesses just laughing like a sinister made Morgan uncomfortable. The human walked towards the balcony door. He began to unlock the door and pushed the curtains away. The door opened with Morgan walking out shirtless with his anger being held back inside of him upon the ponies. He was holding on the rail of the balcony, moving his head side-ways in disapproval.

Staring out of the streets of roots and trash, he saw fire being lit up. Every fire through out the streets was burning clothing, paintings, books, food, and evening tools every humans once used. Morgan felt anger still upon him, for the royal pony guards were trying to get rid off humans remains to destroy the history of humans as well. He took a breathe to try ignoring their nonsense.

"Hey Caesar, take a look of this," said Morgan as he looked at the status of Julius Caesar. "That's right, you can't take a look at this. It would be a nightmare for you. Those ponies are burning every paints, every books, everything humans made. Those poor bastards don't evening remember how they used to be humans themselves." He took another breath before looking at the status again. "Did you know that they almost got me? Oh yes, they almost got me."

He walked back inside without closing the balcony door behind him. He still heard the laugh of the ponies getting into his mind. He was now really bothered, now screaming in rage just trying to have his mind not get consumed by the laughter of the ponies. He fell to his knees with his hands on his head. Shaking in fear he has suffered way too long.

"Neville!" said a voice that sounds demanding.

The voice mocks his name in a way Morgan was feeling spooked.

"Neville!" He put his hands beside him and stand up with shock and panic to hear the voice. "Why can't you leave me alone damn it?"

Back outside on the streets, every royal guards of Luna was cheering as they watch the materials of mankind being burn. They cheer in glance as each of them was laughing and continue to throw human remain items in the flames. With every guards was making much destruction, a large figure in black clothing was walking through the guards, for it was staring at the apartment Morgan is living in. Her eyes are too full of rage, seeing the human close the balcony doors and put the curtains at the door to block it's view. Behind the large figure, there was another large figure with a black clothing on too, yet it appears to be short than the first.

"Sister, I have felt the present of the human in the dream whelm. It appears to have nightmares of itself," said the voice of the second large figure as it remove the black clothing on it.

The figure was a navy-blue alicorn with a mane that looked just like the night itself, and a large cutie mark showing a white moon in a black background.

This figure was non other than Princess Luna. "I presume I'm one hoof away from finding it's weakness. Tis the weakness that could bring him down to justice of many others that once fallen in that creature's sanity."

"Good Luna," said the figure in front of Luna as the figure also removed the black clothing off it.

This figure was a white "pure-blood" alicorn with pale blue, magenta, pale green, and pale violet, and a large cutie mark of the sun itself.

This figure was non other than Princess Celestia. "This will finally give us one step closer to Neville. He has killed many ponies in Equestria history. Just trying to reverse what happened to his own kind. There's no way he will succeed trying to reverse the conversion as well, but he'll never understand that he can't bring back what was lost."

"Tia, I understand this could be another acceptation of the human's weakness, but I tried to see him up there while we're rotting down here. We're Princesses of Equestria, and this is part of our land! This creature has disrespect our land and kill many citizens of Equestria! We need to bring him oath to..."

"Calm down Luna, we will bring being oath to his crimes with punishment," said Celestia as she put her hoof on Luna's shoulder.

"But we're not going to bring down yet! No, we will wait for his insanity to get the best of him. He will come down like the others before him, but he won't live with not his guns, not with his gadget, not with his tools, and not with his vehicle. He once remind the creatures before us. Their hatred has destroy the world it once. The humans destroyed the world."


Date: June 5, 2016

Time: 2:45 p.m.

Resource: CNN News

"This is Ben Matthias with another tragic news. The war between the U.S. and Iraq has been more aggressive since the day we visited the new land. From this, the two countries has claim to use biological weapons against each other. To be safe, the president has released warnings in every states and cities to stay in their homes. I repeat, every citizen must stay in their homes!"


The war between the United States and Iraq was far more painful and fearing than any wars in the history. Everybody believed it was another World War 3. Each nations was neutral every time both countries wants to make a alliance. So it was the war that started the Iraqi to use biological weapons. They created weapons to be able to kill the Americans, but the United States did use their own biological weapons. So in a warfare, both countries use biological weapons.

When the chemicals were release in Los Angeles, every citizen began to run away, just trying to escape the chemicals heading towards them. Sirens were through out the city like a nightmare starting to become the end. If anybody was contact by the biological weapons, they will face three signs before death.

The first sign involves headaches, high blood pressure, and increase of body temperature. The second sign involves the engrossment of the throat, fevers, and strokes. If any victims has face these two phase, then the last sign will be heart failure, lung dysfunction, or simply death.

Unfortunately, as televisions and radios were on to announce the report, the citizens at downtown Los Angeles were already contact by the gas of chemicals, in which they're dead. Shock and stun upon their dead faces. The bodies were in the streets, places, cars, and evening the safety and comfort of their homes. There was no sign of life in downtown Los Angeles.

Away from downtown, Morgan, his wife, and their 5 year old daughter just running through the streets of uptown Los Angeles as they were heading for their house. The house was a second floor white house with a red front door, dark blue roof, and gray porch. The three individual enter the house with different clothing on their mouths and noses to prevent them from the biological weapon sweeping through the nation.

"Morgan, what are we going to do?!" asked his wife in panic as she knee down and hug her daughter. The wife was mid 20's with brown sweaty skin, brown messy hair, and brown eyes full of tears that was staring at him. She was wearing blue jeans, black shoes, a red T-shirt, and a light brown coat. "We need to get out of here! We can't just here!"

"Then what are we going to do Natalie!" he shouted at his wife as he was both panicking and worrying. He was wearing black shoes, black pants, and a black sweater on him. "There's nowhere to go now! We need to stay here and get away from the gas coming here."

The daughter look out one of the front window, noticing the gas is coming towards their house. She was about 3'6" tall with short brown hair like Dora's, brown soft skin, and brown eyes with glasses on. Her clothing were a navy blue skirt, navy blue shoes, and a white collar shirt as a school uniform. Her eyes were watering too, seeing things a young girl won't see in her age. "Dad!"

Morgan looked at the window his daughter was looking at. He noticed the air of the chemicals was getting close to them as they have no time left. He headed towards the side of the stairs on the right as there was a metal door on it. He begin to press the numbers on the buttons beside door. Natalie and the daughter looked at Morgan trying to open the metal door beside the stair case.

"Honey, what are you doing?" she asked with confusion as Morgan finally opens the door wide. She stood up and walk towards her husband. "That's your study room. We can't get in there."

"Don't worry honey, this is the only room that's actual gas proof. If we go in here, we could be safe," said Morgan as he smile and places both hands on Natalie's shoulders. "This could be our only hope to survive this."

He looks at his wife down to her soul before she took the daughter's hand to head in Morgan's studies room. He too went in the room as he close the door behind and it lock itself. The gas enters his house like fog going through a city. It was spreading through the house. It even went through the stairs and the rooms on the top floor. The gas try to go through the metal door too, but it didn't succeed.

The room was full of books on the top of the room on a shelf on every wall, test tubes on a table being hold by machinery, and a microscope looking through the blue substances in the test tunes. Another table was clear with no items on it. Besides the walls and under the shelf, there metal shelves holding jars of pieces of dead animals, graduated cylinders, test tube cleaners, written files, Bunsen burners, and medications on the second and third wall. On the forth wall, there was posters of cells, body structures, and other compounds of science with a white short fridge and a metal drawer at the bottom.

The wife and the daughter never seen how Morgan works on his studies, for he has never set their foots in here. The wife smile at Morgan, yet the daughter smile and giggle at the site of her father being a mad scientist.

"Wow dad, is this what you do in your job?" asked the gleeful daughter as Morgan nodded in response. "This is so amazing! I like to be like you one day."

"Now just hold on there Kim, we need to stay here for quite a long time before you get to get out and I can teach how to be like me," he said with a smile as he knee down and hugged his daughter, with his wife giggling behind him. "We might stay here long before the biological weapons are put of the air. So don't open the door unless I say it."

Kim only nodded to her dad with a smile still on her face. She wipe the tears off her eyes before looking at the items her father has around the room. Natalie walk towards Morgan with a concern face that makes Morgan took a deep breath to calm himself down.

"I didn't know this war was getting out of hands," he whispered to Natalie. "I was just working on a way to cure aids before the president called me to give me a permission to go to the place they found. I told him I was busy before he hang up, yet the news says Iraq went to the land as well and begin..."

He was cut off when he place his fingers on his on his eyelids. He shift away before he continue to speak with his wife still behind him.

"They killed most of the soldiers and the newly life forms in the new land. It was the worst thing I ever heard before the U.S. declare a war. Now we're might be the only survivors in Los Angeles."

Morgan turn to his wife with tears running down his cheeks. Natalie walk towards him face to face, only to wrap her arms around his body. He hugged back his wife as Kim walked towards her parents and wrap her arms on their waist. He took heavy breath with his family to be safe from the biological weapons through out the city. It was in a moment of silence to be with the ones he loved. A bit too silent from this time.

"The sirens stopped," spoke Morgan softly as they lifted their heads up, not hearing the sirens cause for the emergency of the chemicals going through the city and the rest of the country. "Why has the sirens stopped? This biological chemical should have last at least about six hours. How could it just end at an hour when it was release?"

As questions were in filling his mind, the metal door was beginning to shift slowly. Morgan placed his wife and daughter behind before two people in hazmat suits enter his studies room. They held M16's, only to know they're soldiers.

"Are you Morgan Neville?" asked one of the soldiers with the gun holding towards him.

Morgan nodded in response. "The president wants to speak to you."

The soldier holds a phone in his hands. Morgan walk towards the soldier to reach the phone. With the phone in his hands, he raise it to the side of his head where his ears are.

"Morgan, this is Obama," said the voice in the phone. "I wants you to know that the rest of the Congress and government are protect safe in the bunker as well as my family. We heard that the sirens has stopped when Iraq strike their biological weapons at us. Is everything okay from where you're at?"

Morgan only breathed heavily before he response to the president. "Mr. President, my family and I are okay, for we were protected in my studies room. Sadly, I believe the rest of Los Angeles didn't make it. But I got to tell you this, the air is actually breathable. You're soldiers opened my studies room when the time of the gas might be still in the house, but it's actually clear air."

"What! We could take this off?" asked another soldier in the hazmat suit. "This suit is actually killing me."

Morgan nodded to the soldiers, in which they begin to take off the gas masks. "But what I'm confused about this president, is that the chemicals must be in the air at least six hours. The time the biological weapon was release was about an hour. Do you have any idea how that might be?"

Before he could hear Obama response, the phone suddenly turned off. Morgan looked at the phone, only to be destroy in his hands. Lucky he wasn't harm, yet Kim screamed in fear, Natalie was in worry, and the two soldiers became alerted. Morgan then heard something spreading in the sky. He begin to walk through the metal door, wanting to go outside and take a look what's causing Morgan to hear something. He walk through to the front door, walk off the porch, and look at the sky.

The soldiers and his family follow him to see what he was doing walking away with just vigor. When they went to the front yard, they saw Morgan down on the grass with his knees and looking at the sky. They were about to ask him a question, but when they look up, there saw what Morgan was seeing.

Above the skies, there was colors of rainbow spreading out the skies like an explosion of a bomb fill in colors. Morgan look at the city, in which he was in shock in see human bodies laying dead everywhere. He walk close to the middle of the street, looking through the city he lived. He then look back at the skies, realizing two things in his mind.

"We just destroyed the world. Mankind just killed each other just for something we found, and now I see myself and my family alone seeing colors of rainbows spreading out of the skies, Maybe that's how the chemicals has stop in a suddenly time, just maybe."


Celestia only stared at the humans resources burning among the flames. Her eyes reflections the bright color of the fire before she look at the apartment Morgan now lives. She walk close to the apartment with anger that foreshadows flames she seen burning.

"My ponies, we will seek the day or night to capture the humans for his crimes, his past, and his insanity! Judgement Day will come to him in no time before he will try any of his tricks or skills to keep us away from him. Now we must head to Canterlot to info the Elements of Harmony tomorrow morning to finally begin down Neville," said Celestia before she and Luna disappear into thin air, and the royal guards of Luna begin to fly away into the night skies.

When the cost was clear, Morgan was watching them through the roof top still shirtless. He was drinking a cup of alcohol and sitting on a wooden chair, just watching Luna's guards leaving out of his site. He then pulled out a sniper rifle with a red scope and place it on his shoulders. He place his gun on a wooden table that was at the roof. He took deep breath, aiming at one of the five guards flying away from 50 meters. He only calm his body down to set in hunting motion. From that, he put his index finger on the trigger. He breathe slowly and calm, his heart beat quickly to get the right aiming towards the royal guards.

BLAM!

He continued to look through the red scope, only to see one of the guard falling down. That gave him a sign that he got one of them. He saw the other guards trying to help the shot-down guard, but Morgan continue to to shoot at them to make them fly away. Just as he predicted, the other guards left the wound guard falling to the guard.

"That's one point for Neville, zero points for ponies," said Morgan as he was reloading and stood up. "If I could get that guard at once, I might continue my experiment." He then begin to walk away with his car keys in one hand and his sniper rifle in the other hand. "I got to bring back humanity."