• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 2,250 Views, 59 Comments

The Last Human in Equestria - XxSkullCandyxX



After a biological warfare, humans have extinct and a new Equestria was born from it. In the ruins of humanity, one human reminds in the land. As the last human, a man named Morgan Neville must survive everyday in his loneliness and paranoid.

  • ...
20
 59
 2,250

The Elements of Harmony's Biggest Request

It sun was bright, the birds were chirping, and there's not evening a cloud in the sky, nor humans on the ground. No, on the ground, there's only on creature that took over the human race. And that's ponies my friends, the ones who almost wiped out the whole human race. The dominant race in the list now who drop the human race down. The race that's in the taken land of the United States known as their land of Equestria.

At Canterlot, the ponies were cheering on the streets and cottages to see a group of ponies who stopped another force of evil in their land once again. To be more specific, this was a group of mares who's known as the Mare 6. The Mare 6 are Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity, and Fluttershy. They help Equestria defeat evil that tries to take over their land, along with the help of Celestia and Luna.

Each mare represent each element of harmony. Twilight is the Element of Magic, Rainbow Dash is the Element of Loyalty, Pinkie is the Element of Laughter, Applejack is the Element of Honesty, Rarity is the Element of Generosity, and Fluttershy is the Element of Kindness. They all possessed each element to stop any evil that tries to harm or take over all of Equestria. However, these mares have also been involved making humans into ponies. They have track down humans before in order to keep their land safe and hoping this can create more population for Equestria, which is why they evening took over the Untied States as the new Equestria.

Back to the present, the Elements of Harmony were being greeted back by cheering ponies, who were celebrating them for stopping Tirek as they were walking to Canterlot. There was happiness, joy, and satisfaction to have Equestria being safe and sound once again. Twilight felt glad to finally stop Tirek as the rest of her friends was, though Pinkie was very glad and happy to think of planning a party for saving Equestria. Along their walk, they end up walking to the Princess' castle.

When they enter, they only see Princess Celestia and Princess Luna standing at the middle of the throne room, looking at them with a smile of delight. Twilight take it as a good sign to see both princesses smiling at her. The Mare 6 then stop in front of them and bow to them to show their respect.

"Twilight, what a surprise to seeing you again," said Celestia with amusement within her voice. "My sister and I never expected to see you and your friends here."

"Well Princess Celestia, my friends and I want to see you to keep you company from the battle with Tirek," said Twilight, still feeling glad to stop that monster. "We want to help you if you need it."

"Yeah! We want to help so much Princess Celestia and Luna! We could have a victory party-" Pinkie was speaking very quick, but Applejack stopped her by putting here hoof on Pinkie's mouth.

"Sorry 'bout that, Pinkie was getting too excited to come over here," confirmed Applejack as she let her hoof off of Pinkie's mouth.

The two princesses look at each other and giggle to see how the Mare 6 were giggling as well at each other. They always enjoy seeing them getting along like friends they expected to see every single day. They always want to see their loyal subjects having fun with each other, yet they have something to announce. Something they actually kept for so long, yet they have enough time to tell them.

"Well my little ponies, though it's fun to see you having fun, we need to tell you something. Something we've kept a secret for quite sometimes now. It's something that could harm all of Equestria."

They stop giggling to hear what Princess Celestia had just said. Each was confuse, not knowing there's something else that can take over their land as well instead of Tirek.

"What do you mean Celestria?" asked Rainbow Dash in confusion. "There's nothing that could try to take over Equestria for a long time. We've been stopping everything that even dares to do it."

"Rainbow Dash is quite right," said Rarity in her magnificent voice. "Who else would try to take over the land instead of Tirek."

"Well Rarity, as it seems that you mares would stop anything against Equestria, this creature has been hating Equestria and us for quite long now," said Princess Celestia before Luna continue their announcement. "My sister is right. This creature has no fear, no weakness, no soul upon it that won't stop at nothing to kill every single one of us and take over Equestria itself."

The Mare 6 gasped in shock to hear something that could kill. Something that could take over Equestria by itself. Maybe more powerful than anything they've ever face or that had existed.

"On my... What creature can have those types of thoughts into it's mind?" asked Fluttershy with her low and soft voice that makes her sound so shy.

"Well Fluttershy, a creature that has those types of thoughts are none other than the creature we already have took out. This here, is a human," said Celestia before hearing the Mare 6 gasped again in shock and horror.


Overall Memories of the Conversion for the Mare 6

Humans. The creatures that don't use magic to survive. The creatures that has a world where there's no peace upon each other. The creatures that they thought was nice for them to share their lands with them, turns out to be far the worst creatures they have ever met other than Changelings or Timberwolves.

There was a battle through streets as human citizens were shooting guns at groups of ponies. Fire burning at some houses and buildings, bodies of humans and ponies laying on the ground dead on a pool of blood, and bullets dropped on the ground from a gun. It was complete horror for both creatures to face each other, but they both know who will survive. Who will be able to live, and who will be able to die?!

Each of the mares has seen humans with anger and rage on their face, holding up a weapon of some kind to try to hurt them. They all have face a human, defeat a human, and change a human to a pony from the formula of the conversion. They thought they could try reasoning with the humans, yet humans were against them for creating the Conversion Bureaus all over the country, and eventually the whole world.

"Fuck the conversions! Let those son of the bitches for trying to kill our human race!"

"The conversions is taking every human in the world! We must stop it at once!"

"Why has this become the fight for survival?! We need to show that humans are not the creatures they call us! There must be peace out there!"

"For all it's worth, let's destroy every single ponies out there to keep mankind from ever disappearing at once!"

Every single mares have heard the humans going against them and wanting to take down the conversion when their world was going to be gone forever. They still never forget the pain they've seen everypony had to go though.

From every groups of humans against the conversion, they have battle ponies of every kind before each one of the humans was being killed or injured. The injured humans would be send to the conversion to be able to transform to a pony themselves. Each mares were stunned to witness something they have never witness before in their peaceful and friendly lifestyle. Each mare has been watching humans killing them for just trying to help them.

From then on, each mare would promise to seek and capture humans for the conversion to stop this war. But it was not a regular war, it was certainly a biological warfare between humans and ponies. Ponies would evening try to the serums at the humans during battle, so the humans would just turn to ponies to join the Equestrian society and also stop the rest of mankind. They thought humans would try to create a cure for their serums, though it seems they didn't made their accomplishment as now the whole human race was wiped out all over the world.

The last thing they each remember, was when Celestia and Luna declare to make the United States the new Equestria and it seems to turn out alright. Celestia and Luna also thanks everypony to help over-achieved their goal to create more population for all of Equestria. Because of this, other creatures like Griffins and Dragons join Celestia and share each part of the new Equestria.


"A human! We have already taken down their race. How come there's one human left? This is impossible for me to believe this. Are you saying this could be the last human in Equestria that could take back what we have already gotten?" asked Twilight in panic to know the most dangerous creature she has ever known is still existing.

"I'm afraid so Twilight. This human has adapt far west of Equestria ever since. The Griffins have never witness him when they have the west side of Equestria. We didn't want Equestria to know he was still alive, so we have been watching him for a year know."

"Excuse me for asking, but is this human a male," asked Fluttershy nervously before the two princesses nodded and Luna continue to mention about the human.

"From our arrival, he actually capture more than 24,700 royal guards that has ever watch him and try to stop him," said Luna with hatred boiling up in her. "We felt powerless to stop him. He has much weaponry to prevent us from saving the royal guards he has capture. When he capture our royal guards, he experiment them, torture them, and then kill them. So we then decide to try something different now."

"Wait, you don't mean..." said Rainbow Dash before being cut off by Princess Celestia.

"Yes Rainbow Dash, we would like the Elements of Harmony to stop him. We need you to go to the far west of Equestria to track him down, stop him, and take him here. We will deal with him upon his arrival. We want to stop the crimes he has committed before, we want to end the painful deaths our fellow royal guards has fallen, we want to stop the last human from completing his objective. Are you willing to stop this human for the sake and safety of all Equestria."

The two princesses were now staring at Twilight as the rest of the Mare 6 are also staring at their friend. It was only quiet for a moment before Twilight responded, "I'll do whatever it takes to protect all of Equestria."