• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 2,251 Views, 59 Comments

The Last Human in Equestria - XxSkullCandyxX



After a biological warfare, humans have extinct and a new Equestria was born from it. In the ruins of humanity, one human reminds in the land. As the last human, a man named Morgan Neville must survive everyday in his loneliness and paranoid.

  • ...
20
 59
 2,251

Lost and Wonder

Back in the royal castle, Luna and her guards enter the dungeon. She look for the cell she was looking with the guards holding spears to any ponies in the cells that tries to make contact. It look at few seconds before she saw the grey stallion looking at the wall. Luna notifies the guards to open the cell, as the grey stallion look back worried to see the princess of the night. The difference between the two princesses is Luna is the hateful towards those who break the rules. The prisoners also hate her, but they fear her at the same time.

"Greeting grey stallion, I was hoping you can help with an issue happening right now," spoke Luna with a sweet tone.

The grey stallion have to listen to the princess of the night, for he doesn't want to get her mad. So he stood up in all four and walk to the princess. Luna smile as the guards close the cell door and they walk. The prisoners look worried and mad at the guards and Luna for taking another prisoner with them. They felt the grey stallion his going to his death.

"You can't do this!" shouted one prisoner.

"This isn't Equestria!" shouted another prisoner.

"We can't do anything! Let us out!"

"Dead stallion walking!"

The grey stallion can see the ponies in the cells were trying their best to talk to the guards and the princess, but they can't do anything if they're in a cell. This made the grey stallion sigh and look down to not see the poor brothers from causing less hope for him. The guards then use their spears to strike at anypony who tries to interfere. Some prisoners were stabbed while others were still complaining. The prisoners then saw the grey stallion exit from the dungeon with the guards and Luna, and the fellow prisoners watch the door slam shut.


Meanwhile, Morgan continues to run with the injured small timberwolf in his arms panicking about the creature he had never seen chasing after him. He winced in pain feeling the damage on his back and stomach slowing him down. He look at the small timberwolf with its blood oozing out, for he knew this little friend is seriously hurt from trying to fight against the griffin. He couldn't look feeling it was still chasing him, but he needs to make sure if it's still chasing them.

"Please God, don't let us be caught," pray the human as his body couldn't bare the pain.

He saw a tree to hide near many trees alike, for his pain got the better of him. He fell behind the tree and breathes heavily in exhaustion with the timberwolf crying. The human take off the torn black jacket and wrap it around the timberwolf. It seems to be comfort, yet he was worried he has been spotted by the griffin. He looks to see no sign of the griffin, but he doesn't feel comfortable with this. He closes his eyes to only hear the griffin landing near his area. He looks again to see the furious creature looking around.

"I know you're around here!" said the griffin. "For a creature I don't know, you are very weak!"

Just hearing the griffin was unbearable, yet a small cry from the timberwolf made it much worse with Morgan covering its mouth too late. The griffin looks at the tree where the human was hiding. The human cursed in his behind as he continues to breathe heavily while hearing its approach. He looks around the ground to see a rock.

'I hope this works," thought Morgan.

He grabs the rock as the griffin was close to the tree. The griffin then was going to look behind the tree when Morgan throws the rock at a different direction to create a noise. The griffin seems to fall for the trick as the human look to see the griffin going to the direction he throw the rock. As the griffin was gone far away, the human quickly got the small timberwolf and walk silently to where the rest of the timberwolves gone to.

'It did work!' thought Morgan before speeding up his pace.

It seems near a few minutes for both injured creatures going through Equestria alone in a isolated area. The human and the timberwolf continue seeing the paw marks the rest of the timberwolves left. The small timberwolf winced in sorrow, as Morgan winced from the pain he was given from his fight with the griffin. Yet, it still bothers him that a griffin, creatures he ever thought in Greek mythology, existing in Equestria. All the time he thought Equestria was home to ponies only.

Now that brings new questions for Morgan. What other species could be living in Equestria? Do they all know about humans? Are they anti-humanists? Have humans been converted to other species? And so many more Morgan could think, but he stop thinking as he look down to see the ground is not made of dirt and grass, but it's now a rocky surface. He look around to see the area in front of him were just some stones pile up and mountains at the far distance.

"I guess they gone through here. We just got to continue walking straight little buddy," said Morgan holding the timberwolf in his arms and begin to walk. "Although I must say that we're actually close since California is a mere desert that a huge population of humans used to live in."

This made Morgan think about his family again. He remembers Natalie and Kim, the two people he love in the most. He remembers California also has large population of ponies living there as residences.


Date: August3,2016

Time: 12:37 p.m.

Location: Culver City

The apartment was now settled with the family's items so they could now call their home. Morgan sat at the couch as his wife Natalie sat next to him. Her head was place on his lap with his hand petting her head. It was moments like this Morgan knew Natalie was always the best wife to have, and even she isn't human, he still loves her. Nothing is ever going to change that.

"Hey babe, why are you muted?" asked Natalie.

"What do you mean Natalie?" asked Morgan in confusion.

"You haven't talk much after you came back to work last night. Is there something going on with the job?"

"Well, they're still making us make more chemicals to change humans into ponies, and not only that they have human test subjects put in one room where we all just observe the effects. There were so much human volunteers we have put to be converted. I don't know if our population has drastically decreased from 7 billion to 1.2 million."

In this moment, Morgan was worry about the human race and was afraid to be converted. He saw how the effects set on the human body with the bone structures changes painfully. Now with the human population dramatically drop Morgan being a scientist knew he must stay human to keep humanity going.

"Sweetie, you're just stress from your job. You have seen things others couldn't. Just stop thinking about it and relax," Natalie spoke in comfort to her husband.

"You're right, I need to relax," said Morgan as he inhale and exhale with his hands on his forehead and eyes to rub them.

"You know, Kim is at school right now."

"I know that dear."

"That means we're alone," said Natalie as she wrap her hooves around Morgan and stare at him blushing. "Maybe we can have some fun."

Morgan looks at his wife with surprise, but was thinking how it could work.

"A human and a unicorn?" said Morgan joking.

"But I'm your little unicorn." Natalie whisper to his ears.

"Can we make it work?"

"Just close your eyes and I will guide."

Morgan looks at her one last time before he did what he was told. All he can see was black, but he then felt his wife's soft lips touch his. It was the same lips he touched that made them a couple. The same lips that have them married. The same lips he touched before Kim came into the world. Those lips haven't change from his wife being a unicorn, and he was happy those are the same lips his touching.

Morgan lay down on the couch as his wife is atop of him. The two continue to make out on their affection. Then Morgan open his eyes to see her beautiful brown eyes sparkling, her violet red mane growing with the sunlight, and her face with blush. He blush as well feeling butterfly in his stomach.

"Are you relax?" asked Natalie.

"I am now," said Morgan with satisfaction.

"Well come to the bedroom. I got a surprise for you," said Natalie seductively as she got off Morgan and walk away.

Morgan knows what she meant, and he blushes as he follows her to the bedroom.


Morgan smile at the fun moment he had with his wife. It was from there he love Natalie and Kim Kim as ponies. Now that he thinks of it, those memories always bring happiness to him and he was happy to have them. Yet, it also made him sad to Miss Natalie and Kim, for he had such great memories that are hard to forget in a world where he's the only human and the ponies are trying to hurt him.

With his mind set on his memories, the small timberwolf caught his attention since it growl in anger. Morgan looks around the area to see if there were any ponies or creature near by. He can feel a presence around the rocky area. After a few seconds, Morgan continues to walk through the area. The timberwolf still growl quietly, for it possibly still feels there is someone or something near them.

Morgan then stops to hear a pebble fall to the ground. The human look to see a blur figure, as the small timberwolf begins to bark. Morgan bends down to grab a large rock in his right hand with his left arm holding the timberwolf in place.

"I don't know if you can hear or understand me, but I'm not afraid to fight if you're trying to harm my little friend and myself!" spoke Morgan loudly with his voice echoing.

Then, more blurs were moving close to them with Morgan and the timberwolf stay put in alert. They only see blurs in three different directions, making the human gripping the rock hard to strike. The blurs were then stopping as each hide behind large rocks. Morgan look to the timberwolf to see it was growling at one of the large rocks near them. The human hold the small timberwolf and place it on the ground. It looks at the human confused with a questionable woof.

"I'm going to see who's behind the large rock. I don't want you to get hurt like last time," said Morgan holding the rock with a firm grip. "This is for your safety."

The human start to walk to the large rock with slow steps to make him stealthy enough to sneak attack what was behind the large rock. Each step was quiet and Morgan holds his breath to not let his breathing is heard. As he was close to the large rock, he heard steps behind the rock coming to him. He leans on the large rock and had the small rock to ready to strike. With the steps now coming close to the human, he jump to the scene, only to witness a large dog standing at its hind legs. Morgan gulps in fear while he heard barking from the timberwolf. He looks back only to see a large paw strike.

The paw strikes Morgan hard to knock him to the ground. The human with half consciousness look to the small timberwolf continue to bark at the large dogs looking creatures. One of them actually kicks the small injured timberwolf.

"Stop!" shouted Morgan before another paw strike make connection to the back of his head.

The human slowly close his eyes as his world was fading to darkness. While fading into darkness, he heard evil chuckling, and he felt being drag on the floor.