• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 2,251 Views, 59 Comments

The Last Human in Equestria - XxSkullCandyxX



After a biological warfare, humans have extinct and a new Equestria was born from it. In the ruins of humanity, one human reminds in the land. As the last human, a man named Morgan Neville must survive everyday in his loneliness and paranoid.

  • ...
20
 59
 2,251

The Experiment

The red Convertible that belongs to the human was driving through the city's ruins among the night. The sky was dark, the stars were up, and the moonlight was shinier than the sunlight. The car was strolling the streets in a search for something around the city earlier. The lights of the car was also shining through the streets as well, making it look like a search and hunt. The human kept making every turn through the city as he was looking for something special.

Morgan was in the car driving his way in the direction he saw the night guard fall. The man was wearing only a white shirt to try to find the thing he shot down. He wants to capture it as possible for him to contain it and experiment on it. He always have experiments on the ponies to find a way to change back the conversions that happened three years ago. He could remember hearing screams of terrified people trying to get away from the ponies that took peace with them after 5 months from the gas attack from Iraq.

"I can't get those memories out of my head!" Morgan shouted viciously as he begin to grab the driver's wheel hard. "We try to help them from the incident with the Iraqi, and then they stab us in the back! Well how friend are they to do that and took us over!"

He then felt the memories taking over him in his mind, so he begin to see the streets different, the city different, and the day different. In his view, he was witnessing a memory, for the city was not cover in trash or roots of trees and plants. No, this was the city three years ago. The day was clear, and everything seems fine, until he saw a male human talking with a male pony on the side-walk. The two seems mad as both were pushing each other off. In a instant, the pony that seems to be a unicorn blast the human being to a car, where his body made an impact for the human to be weak to get back up.

After that, his view change to another memory, where there was ponies changing humans. He stopped his car and got out to take a view outside. The sky was dark, but the fire burning up the buildings and different type of marketing created a orange and yellow light shining through the city of Culver. As he continue looking around, he then saw another human that's also a male crawling towards the scientist. Morgan didn't know what to do for the poor fellow human, but his trace of thoughts stop as he begin to see the human's hands to form to hooves.

The affected human crawl to his legs and climb up to face Morgan face to face with horror in his eyes. "Please, h-help me sir! Don't you see I'm changing to..."

The guy stopped speaking as his face too begin to metamorphose to the ponies. The male was forming to a white earth pony with a check mark as the cutie mark. "Oh my Celestia, this feels amazing! Dear human, you must join Celestia to have a happy life as a pony that you never got as a human. I feel like I'm born again!"

"Yeah, and then you're going to feel like you're going to die again!" Morgan shouted in anger before he push it and pull out a Magnum gun at the white earth pony before pulling the trigger.

Morgan heard the gun fire the single bullet he shot out. He thought he felt blood splattered on his face, but when he blinked, everything was back to normal. It was still night, and the city was still covered in roots. The headlights of his car was shining on him since he was in front of the car with the Magnum in his hands. Morgan look around him to check if anything or anypony was following him. There was nothing following him, so he begin to walk back.

When he look down while walking, he notice a blood trait was there. He follow where the blood trait led to, for it looks like that Bat guard landed here a while ago. He still look at the blood trait before he notice he see the trait end at the door of what seems to be a old Trader Joe's grocery store. From that, he had a grin in his face and chuckled at the royal guards hiding place.

"Well, if you're going to play hide and seek with me, then ready or not, here I come!" he shouted as he steady the Magnum to get ready to go.

The man enter the store quietly, felling the roots and shattered glass on the floor. Seeing nothing but darkness, he pull out a small silver flashlight and press the small button on it that would able to shine his view to try to find the creature he hate the most. Morgan look around the store to only witness the store items old and forgotten. He still look around the store and find only nothing, but then he notice on the floor the same blood trail from outside.

"Hey pony! I don't want to find you myself with a gun in hand, so you can either come out wherever you are, or I'll find you myself," said Morgan with rage boiling up in him as he was following the trail. "Come man, or I mean pony, you don't want to do anything that could make your worst nightmare ever."

Walking to the trail, he notice the trail was now on the section where you buy bathroom products. Morgan walk quietly with the flashlight on one hand, and the Magnum on the other. He enter the bathroom products section, still seeing the products on his sides. In the moment, he look around to see if there any sign of the Bat guard. There was not, though he did see a bathroom product that catch his eyes.

"Axes Shampoo. It will make you feel nice. Yeah, then you will also feel gay to try to get cheap products for attention," said Morgan before he suddenly turn around, and shoot out the Magnum.

There was a figure up in the air that jumped away from the bullet as it tries to run away, but it was unbalanced trying to move. Morgan follow it as he was close to catching it. He put his gun and flashlight on his sides and try to get the guard. The Bat guard then try to fly, but the human got on it's back to prevent it from flying away. The pegasus was still trying to fly, but Morgan grab it in a head lock with one of it's foreleg being wrapped by his legs, and it's head being wrapped by his arms. This that cause both creatures to head to the large windows of the store. They both crash outside as Morgan still has the head lock on the guard. His clothes was now torn on small parts on his white shirt and white pants. Dirt marks was also on his clothes as well, still holding on to the Bat guard.

"I told I didn't want to find you, but you have to make it hard for the both of us," said Morgan said before pulling out his gun and the helmet of the guard. "Now I'm going to knock you out for where you're going."

The Bat guard was going to speak, only to get hit with the Magnum on the unprotected head. Morgan got up and pick up the unconscious bat-pegasus. He walk to the back of the car with the guard on his back. He opens the trunk of the car to put the Bat guard in for the trip back him.

"Well, it looks like I'm going to be busy for this night," said Morgan with a grin before getting in the car and start to drive away.


The human parked his car in the garage of the apartment, since this time there was no ponies trying to jump on him. He got out and close the door to head to the trunk. As he reach for the trunk, he opens it to only see the Bat guard still not awake. He got it off the trunk and put it on his back before closing the trunk of the car.

Morgan walk in the elevator and look which button his was going to press. In that moment, he begin to hear the Bat guard trying to wake up. He press the button that has a tag labeled LAB. The button was just at the bottom of the fourth with the tag M.N.R. He wait for the elevator to reach for the room he wants to do his experiment on. It didn't took long as the elevator door opens and he step out.

The place was different than where Morgan live, for there was a large metal stool with lab equipment, hospital beds, cabinets full of medications and medicines, and photos on one wall of the place. He set the Bat guard on one of the hospital bed, and he then bring the heart monitor and couple of medications. Morgan then begin to tie the royal guard of the night with duck-tape on each legs.

As he was done tying it, he walk to a counter with a laptop on it. He turn it on and begin to login to video logs. In each video logs, he would record himself to talk about how his life is by being the last human alive. He also record his experiments to make a way to have someone... Just someone look at this to also know the cure. He record videos in case if anybody else found out there was still a human in the world.

[/Video Log Begin]

[Date: 5/24/19]

[Known Human Population: 1]

Hello, it's me again. It's been awhile since I did a log but I have been busy. Really busy... I have now been attack by those Equestrian bastards. Luckily I got away with them trying to kill me, or they would have torture me to death for my "crimes." I don't know how long I could keep myself distance away from them. I been hiding from them, and they bother me so much I want to shoot every last one of them.

Good news though, I final have a test subject with me to be able to continue my experiment. It's been three days that I haven't got one of the Equestrian. The subject has been shot down by me two hours ago. This is now my 24, 476 test subject, and I'll use formula 108. This is the formula which might get me a step closer to my goal.

Another news, I heard Princess Celestia saying they might use 'The Element of Harmony.' I don't know what's that, but I need to be careful in morning. By the morning, I need to do my exercises and make sure I live a health life style to be able to live long.

So I hope this experiment will help me switch the conversion formula to be able to care every single humans that have turn to ponies.

This is Morgan Neville - I am 28 years old, and I'm the last human.

I am still alive.

[/End Video Log]

[Data Saved]

The human then turned the laptop off and turned his chair around so he could see the entire room. He then stood up and grab a small camera and a lab coat on the counter, so he could start his experiment. He use the camera to exam the body of the creature he has captured. After sometimes now, he walk to the counter to place the camera and he walk to the hospital bed to pull it in front of the camera.

As the camera could now see the experiment fully, Morgan begin to set the heart monitor on the body of the Bat guard, and he also use bandages to wrap the gun shot of his rifle from the side of the body to stop the bleed. Morgan notice the heart rate for the pegasus was about 140-180 beeps per minute, yet a human's heart rate was between 80-120 beeps per minute. The scientist pull put a tube that contains a red liquid formula and pour it into a needle-shot. With the needle now containing the red formula, he walk to the body of the bat pony and prepare to ingested it in the body.

"Test subject 24, 476 is still unconscious from the time I capture it. It appears to be male and it's one of Princess Luna guards. The formula I'm using is 108 to be able to try changing this pony guard to a human," announced the scientist before he release the formula into the bat pony.

He then check on the heart monitor of the royal guard, noticing nothing going on. He wait for the formula to take it told on the creature. The heart monitor continue to rate the regular heart beats for the pegasus. In a few seconds, the human hear the monitor slowing down the heart rate. He check it to be surprise, seeing the rate now to 110 beats per minute.

"It seems subject 24, 476 has his heart rate slowing down. This could be the affect of the formula working on the creature," said Morgan in amazed seeing the heart monitor. "The heart rate is now 90 beats per minute! Come buddy, just hang on there!"

From seeing the formula working on the Bat guard, he also notice the creature's features changing. Instead of seeing hooves, Morgan begin to see hands forming back. The body was also changing as he sees the dark blue fur fading away, and he sees the human's skin revealing. This made the scientist happy that his formula is working well. He is now seeing a pony changing back to a human being.

"Oh my God! I can't believe I found a..."

Before he could finish his sentence, the heart monitor was now having the heart rate speeding up. He look at the test subject to see the human reforming back to a pony. It was beginning to form it's hooves again, and it begin to have the same dark blue fur growing back. The features and body structures was finishing forming the body of subject. The Bat guard opens it's snake like eyes and start to scream in pain to feel the body reforming back. It was a loud scream that cause Morgan to need to shut it up himself. He pull out the same Magnum from his side, aiming at the Bat guard between the eyes, and pull the trigger. The heart rate was now drop in the heart monitor, for the test subject is now dead.

"Test subject was almost there to be human again, but I believe the conversion has push it back to it's pony-self," announced Morgan as he whipped the blood off his face. "Formula 108 almost manage to switch the conversion formula, but it's not strong enough. Note to self, make the same formula, but stronger."

He walk up to the camera and stop the video. He connect a wire on the camera to his laptop to transfer the video with the video he previously recorded. After it was done, he then grab the white sheet from the hospital bed, where the dead Bat guard was laying there. The scientist wrapped up the body with blood on it, for he drag the body to the elevator. He enter the elevator with the body on the floor, which he reach to press the second button that has a tag labeled D.T.S. The elevator door closed and he wait for a few seconds before the elevator stopped and the doors opened. When it was opened, he drag the body to a spot and he back to the elevator before it close the doors.

As he went up on the elevator, the room was dark, yet it was full of covered bodies with blood on each white sheet. There was literally thousands of bodies, which there used to be 24, 475. Now there was 24, 476 dead bodies in the room.