• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 2,252 Views, 59 Comments

The Last Human in Equestria - XxSkullCandyxX



After a biological warfare, humans have extinct and a new Equestria was born from it. In the ruins of humanity, one human reminds in the land. As the last human, a man named Morgan Neville must survive everyday in his loneliness and paranoid.

  • ...
20
 59
 2,252

Hidden

Everypony was in panic, some run in random directions, others gone into their cottage and stay there in safety. The reason for the panic was because of packs of timberwolves appeared in surprise and they chase after them. It was happening only locations of Canterlot and Ponyvillie. Some of them didn't chase after ponies because they were a few in search for a helper. They were searching because they remembered worthy creature they stood against them during survival. A human who also had to fight to survive as they need to. Then after he give up and actually gave them his meal, they didn't saw the human as a threat or an enemy. They saw the human as a friend, an ally, and a helper. It was then they also watched the human do his routines and trying to survive until he was captured by the enemy he and they have common. Ponies.

Every since ponies has exist, the timberwolves saw them as enemies because not only they were a prey at first, the ponies also decrease the habits of thr timberwolves due to civilization. After the ponies finally conquer the human race, the timberwolves were fortunate to have a new habitat to live peacefully. At the same time, they start to see royal guards and other creatures from the old Equestria to live in the new Equestria. They then saw them trying to destroy the habitats again, yet another creature was in their habitat. Morgan captures some royal guards for experiments while others were threatened by the human. In that moment, timberwolves saw a comparator who also hated ponies and needs to fight for his survival. It was connection to them, but they never saw a human in their lives, so they watch what he do.

As they watched, Morgan only go to certain places in the isolated LA, where the timberwolves were going to migrate. He just get equipment that helps him stay alive and items to keep for human history to live on. They didn't cared until he uses his guns to hunt his prey for food. They realized he was an enemy as they hunt more and some of them died because of Morgan. Then, when they fought yet again, they hunted down a deer. Morgan then killed another fellow timberwolve, but he looked at the only two trying their best to get their prey and... he just let them get the prey. The two timberwolves saw the human shouting at them to keep the food and walk away. After that, the pup of the two survived timberwolves was happy, it actually showed it's affection to Morgan as a thanks for the food. They saw a friendship forming from the human, but then the ponies capture him before night was set.

Since the enemy capture the ally, it cause the timberwolves to go after the ponies and get Morgan back. While the timberwolves were chasing the ponies and some search, the royal sun guards arrive to try stopping the timberwolves. Many march a few feet away from the timberwolves and lined up to prepare for battle.

"Alright fellow guards, let's send them back where they belong!" shouted a guard as the rest were about to fight when a howl of a timberwolf set every timberwolf to howl and run away from the guards and the small villages they attacked. The guards were confused and everypony finally rested from the trouble they have faced. The royal guards then saw no timberwolf, which the ponies then celebrated to have the trouble go away.

When the new finally spread, Celestia and Luna came back to the castle. They didn't know why the timberwolves, creatures from the Evertree Forest and beyond attacked them. It confuses them to think about, but now they got to get the human to surrender his human heritage. They enter the dungeon and walk to Morgan's cell. Celestia was then shock to see two guards down on the floor and the cell gate wad open. Luna shook her head in disbelief as they got in the cell to see Twilight on the floor.

"The human attacked my faithful student and two guards! How can this be?!" shouted Celestia as she rush in and hold on to the unconscious Twilight.

"Omega must have used an intelligent way to escape and knock out the guards and your faithful student. I was correct to just have him punished and change to one of us," spoke Luna disappointed to her sister.

Celestia couldn't believe this was happening. First a swarm of timberwolves attacked Canterlot and Ponyvillie, and then Morgan finally escape to unknown reason. It didn't mean for the human to attack the guard and her faithful student. She was angry at these turn of events, but then Twilight groan and slowly opens her eyes. Celestia was then glad Twilight didn't got very as the royal guards did.

"C-Celestia? You came back," said Twilight quietly.

"Yes, I have came to see my faithful student. What happened to Morgan?" Celestia asked politely.

"Well, I was just getting additional information about the human. He mention alcohol was his weakness and cause him behavior changes. Then he... He..."

"He what?" asked Luna behind Celestia.

"I can't remember exactly what happened after that. All I remember was just getting more information from him. I don't really know."

"Well, it seems Morgan has escape one way or another. We need to find him before many ponies see him," spoke Celestia as she got Twilight up and only the two walk away from the cell. They look back to see the moon princess still standing at Morgan's previous cell.

"Don't worry, I'll stay," said Luna before Celestia and Twilight exit the dungeon. "And I may know who might be involved in this escape," Luna spoke again while staring at the cell across from Morgan's.


A group of seven timberwolves are walk through the trees of the opened lands near the ponies as Morgan walk beside them. He still couldn't believe he was out because of timberwolves. He thought they wouldn't help him out if he is the last human living. Heck, he must have been last good meat to them. While walking, he look around to see no sign of ponies and there wasn't much trees for him to hide. However, he saw a forest up ahead that could hide him away from pony civilization. He look around to now he was out in the opening with less trees to hide. At the same time. He felt happy he was out from creatures he only thought were one of the deadly predator.

"Hey, I want to say thank you guys for helping me escape from the dungeon. I really appreciate it the assists," thanked Morgan while chuckling nervously scratching his back of his head.

One of the timberwolves got close to Morgan and rub it's body against his leg to show it's affection and accepted the thanks. Morgan then pat it's head as it continue to cuddled his leg. Then more timberwolves start to rub themselves against the human to show their affection to Morgan. He then signed to finally got out of the dungeon and was with groups of timberwolves who want him out of the dungeon, yet he felt bad for leaving the grey stallion in the dungeon. The grey stallion mention more about the ponies, and he needed more information from him. Information can help either stop the ponies or succeed in his experiments to change the ponies to humans.

"Well, if you guys are going back to Los Angeles, then we need find to be careful. Many pegasus sometime fly around here, and it takes only one to spot me and alert the royal guards."

The timberwolves nod to Morgan as they change their paste to move where more trees are in the grass land. He jog as the timberwolves are moving in quite a speed. He felt he wasn't only. He felt happy and safe that these timberwolves were helping him get back to the abandoned city of LA. He forgot how it felt to be truly happy, since he was alone for three years. Morgan then look up to see a flying figure.

"Stop," he said to the timberwolves as they stop in their track hiding behind some trees.

His heart beat quickly from jogging, which it didn't help him feel like panicking out of control in his head. He continue to look up to see none other than a pegasus flying by, yet it looks familiar. While it fly in the sky, a rainbow trail is right behind as it flew. That's where Morgan's heart beat faster to know Rainbow Dash was in the air. He look at the timberwolves worried.

"We need to quickly run over there where more trees are at," whispered Morgan while pointing at many more trees on the land. "I don't want to have a rainbow pegasus to attack me or hurt any of you."

The timberwolves nodded as Morgan then saw Rainbow Dash to fly further away from where they're located. When it looks like Rainbow Dash was further away, Morgan and the timberwolves dash and run to more trees in the environment. It wasn't bad as long Rainbow Dash doesn't notice them running. As they did, they made to another set of trees, only this time Morgan look around to see more trees in his surroundings.

"Okay, this is great. We're more hidden with more trees in this area. Let's continue with the journey," Morgan spoke with deep breaths before continue to walk alongside the timberwolves.


In Ponyvillie, Twilight entered her castle as Celestia was beside her. They both alerted the rest of the Mane Six for an important meeting. Several minutes later, the gang has arrive. They looked tired and breathe heavily from having not much oxygen. They all had to battle timberwolves while they were in Ponyvillie. It was unexpected for, yet they manage to get some of them away from their home for go. They then look at Celestia with full attention.

"What seems to be the problem princess?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"My little ponies, we have a serious problem in our hooves," Celestia spoke with just anger in her. "It seems like the human has escaped."

"What?!" they all shouted. First it was timberwolves attacking them, then the human escape right under their noses.

"This might look bad, but we will look for the human before he will he might hurt another pony life," spoke Twilight with anger in her as well. She was with the human in the dungeon and he escaped. "He can't be far as he escaped during the timberwolves attack."

Rarity then thought about the timberwolves and the escaped human. "Wait a second, timberwolves attacked us and then the human escape when they retreated. This doesn't mean..."

"They are working together?! That sounds funny!" said Pinkie. "Yet there is a connection from this."

"Whatever was the case, y'all got to capture that human. We don't want it to cause more trouble," spoke Applejack with anger raising in her. She really didn't like Morgan the first time they faced each other.

"That's right... We have to do something," followed Fluttershy, yet she was curious about Morgan. She thought he was a misunderstood creature who might need comfort. She saw the human hurt, and she then began to question more about the human.

"Alright my friends, go out and search for the human. Look everywhere in Equestria. Celestia and I will stay put and try to fix any damage the timberwolves have cause," finally said Twilight with the five of her friends exiting the castle and start their search for the human. Twilight and Celestia then exit the castle after and greet the ponies to their safety, hoping Morgan would be back.