• Published 20th Jan 2018
  • 314 Views, 2 Comments

Mission: Find Home - KOTLCfan



Pinkie Pie wakes up in a forest. She recalls going on a camping trip and traveling with Fluttershy. But she remembers nothing else. Pinkie Pie is determined to find Fluttershy and find out where they are. And once that is solved, to find home.

  • ...
 2
 314

Trusting Strangers

Pinkie stared at the combinations of silver and black feathers that belonged to the griffin. Equestria. The only place that she has ever known. Not even having an idea about what existed outside of the kingdom. Yet, didn't the griffin just ask if it existed? Were they currently in it right now? If she... Pinkie's head was beginning to hurt. Pinkie looked directly at the griffin now. "What do you mean?" Pinkie says, quietly. The griffin makes a face.

"What do you mean by that?" She asks, seemingly confused. Pinkie doesn't respond and looks down. The griffin landed down on the grassy floor of the forest.

"What I said. Anyhow, your friend?" The griffin says after Pinkie ignores her other question.

"Wait! Where are we?"

"In the Shadow-Lit forest. Your yellow friend, correct?"

"..." Pinkie didn't respond right away and thought about it. She needed to know more about where she was but... Fluttershy was more important than her other questions right now. "Yes, do you know where she is?" Pinkie asked, feeling worried. The griffin gestured her to follow and Pinkie let her thoughts run, as they walked. She wondered about how her friends were doing, right now... were they worried? Were they looking for her? Pinkie let herself think for a moment longer before deciding to ask the griffins some questions. "What's your name?" Pinkie asked. The griffin didn't respond. "Hey, umm... where are we going?" Pinkie tried. The griffin was silent, her footsteps were the only responses. "Are you okay?" Pinkie asked then suddenly grinned, "I know! When this is all over, I'm going to throw you a party! I love parties! Don't you?" The griffin turned around to face her.

"We are going to a place called Shine. And stop asking so many questions." The griffin replied. Pinkie nodded but she couldn't help herself.

"What's your name?" Pinkie queried. The griffin sighed.

"If you can be silent then I will tell you. Okay?" Pinkie nodded and the griffin continued, "It's Calla." Pinkie noted it. And starting humming a song. "SILENCE!" Calla snarled and Pinkie stopped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After awhile of walking through the dark forest, they came to a stop at a clearing. "Calla?" Pinkie queried. "Are we almost there?" Pinkie giggled. Calla flicked her tail and grinned.

"We are..." Calla said, her voice carrying no emotion. Pinkie couldn't help but let her thoughts run. Pinkie decided voicing some of those thoughts would be okay.

"What do you mean by that? Do you mean we are there? Or do you mean we are almost there? Or do you mean something completely different like-" Pinkie was cut off by Calla.

"You are very different from your yellow friend. I don't know if I like it." Calla stated, dully. Pinkie looked around and decided to ask about further instructions. Pinkie couldn't even open her snout before Calla added something. "The village is straight through there." Calla said, one of her sharp claws pointing in the direction of the village. Pinkie hugged Calla, and tried to thank her but Calla pushed Pinkie off and shoved her in the direction. "Go."

"Thank you so much!" Pinkie exclaimed. And Calla was flying off Pinkie added, "My name is Pinkie!" Pinkie started bouncing in the direction of the village.

When Pinkie finally made it there she was amazed. It was in the middle of the forest surrounded by the biggest and most colorful trees that Pinkie had ever seen. Pinkie stood upon a hill which overlooked the village and laughed as the wind blew. Pinkie jumped and rolled down the hill and trotted to the village. When Pinkie arrived a blueish purpleish pony greeted her.

"Hello Pinkie." The pony chirped. Pinkie grinned and tilted her head.

"Hello! Can I ask how you know my name?" Pinkie replied to the purple pony.

"Oh, well umm... My name is UniSolar." The pony now known as Solar answered.

"But how do you know my name?"

"Flowery Rain told us."

"Which pony is that?"

"Oh but she's not a pony..." Solar answered and Pinkie grinned. Solar gestured Pinkie to follow her to someplace. Solar paused for a moment. "Every pony will be glad to meet you." Solar said and began walking again. Pinkie followed her, looking around at all the buildings. Almost all of the building were carved inside shiny crystal trees. Solar stopped at a strange cave. "Flowery Rain is inside there along with Sir Drake." Pinkie laughed.

"Sir Drake? Is that his real name?" Pinkie questioned and giggled. Solar made a warning expression.

"You should know that doubting or questioning Flowery or Drake is badly looked upon. You should tread carefully newcomer, for as much as we are honored to have you here we will not hesitate to strike, should you pose a threat." Solar warned and threatened. Pinkie nodded and apologized as she walked into the cave.

She carefully trotted further into it and water droplets from the ceiling dripped, as the sound echoed. Drip, drip, drip. Drip, drip, drip. Pinkie came to a halt when she heard a much too familiar voice.

"Look, An- I mean Flowery Rain, should we need to-" The voices stopped and Pinkie decided that it was her time to approach. The two figures were wearing cloaks, although they both were rather small... one of them, the bigger one, turned to face her and gasped.

"Pinkie?!" The bigger one exclaimed.

Author's Note:

I'm sorry about how this turned out but I had no time... I hope you enjoyed anyhow, and feel free to try and guess who Flowery and Drake are. Oh and if you catch mistakes then I would appreciate if you could point them out.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment