• Published 7th Feb 2018
  • 484 Views, 0 Comments

No Better Title - Arc II - ThePerverted1EyedBrony



The sequel and now our hero's been abducted, how will the others save him, and when the end of the world is at hand, how will they save themselves?

  • ...
 0
 484

What was planned.

Author's Note:

As the title says. This is what was planned between me and my friend that was writing this. Well, what we had planned for in the order they'd happen. And I know this has been dead for a long time, but I was working on this for a while. And between work, this pandemic, and other things, I just finished this and am happy to let you all know what was planned for this series.

What was planned

Arc II:

The princesses and the Green Family would get the rest of the Exorcists to work together, but the Red tribe would not join, but they would reluctantly join after the group went around and did favors that would gain them the trust of the other families and then make a war plan to invade the building that Cameron is contained in

Pretty much Cameron would be tortured and tormented mentally and phytologically to the point we wanted either a mindless Cameron to fight his allies after Tempest sings her song, (You know the one:raritywink:) And get freed from his mindless berserk state. OR have the main cast break in as the side/background characters fight outside of the building as they would climb the interior of the building fighting their way through until Cam ends up face to face with his father and ends up fighting him one on one.

Where Cam BARELY wins as his father is about to reveal something he is killed my Mr. Red and sets the world to blow up in one week. and after 5 days Cam would regain consciousness and would argue about saving the world instead of abandoning it and going to Equestria and taking the people that are in the room. Cam would lose the argument and end up storming off with Amber following him and comforting him which would plant the seed of romance.

After 5 days they end up running a little late and the only people that are at the portal are the Green family and as they're about to go through, the explosion ends up making all of them use their power to stop it as the Princesses go in first. Followed by Amber and then Cameron as Amber's Brother David would keep helping his grandfather to keep the barrier up, as the grandfather would then push David through the portal, his last words being, "Take care of yourself and your sister," before the world would end and this Arc would end.


Arc III:

There were two ideas we had, either Blueblood, (before I did a deep dive into the FanFic community) forcably take control as the group would end up in different locations throughout the world, David would end up in the BadLands, (pre Season 6 aka the change in the changelings) and end up getting manipulated by her into working for her until he ends up getting brainwashed by her and is freed by the end of the Arc during the final battle as he is forced to face his sister, having forgotten his grandfathers last words because of the brainwashing as Sember, (SpikeXEmber) would be resistance leaders with Ponyville, minus the rest of the Main 6 and Starlight due to him forcing them into being his concubines or their families and loved ones will die, shortly followed by them, the final battle would involve freeing the Main 6 and Starlight and killing Blueblood.

The other idea we had was just shenanigans/small adventures in Equestria as the 3 Humans now deal with the grief of all the people they knew and their loved ones are now gone forever. (If we did the first idea this was going to be moved to Arc IV at the beginning of it as to show things have been to hectic and they just now realize all of this.)

We would get some more romantic scenes with Amber and Cam as they started falling in love and having feelings for each other, but due to the war, or grief they would put it on hold until things had sorted out/calmed down.


Arc IV:

The Arc would start with the return of Sombra due to Hope and a mysterious figure, meanwhile Cam, Amber, and David would be hunted by another person as all this is going down, and a character named Umbra (you can guess where this is going) would appear and help the group out and be an ally to them against the rising power Sombra would be holding as he would somehow remain one step ahead of our hero's.

During this though Cam and Amber will get married and start expecting their first child as this goes on, Cam would insist she stays behind the lines, but Amber's stubbornness would make him have her there with him. And when Umbra would be revealed to be a failed clone of Sombra that he tried doing when he was trying to free the Umbrem, (sorry if I spelt it wrong.) and after thoroughly beating our hero's within an inch of their lives Hope would step in and save them, but Amber, now showing her pregnancy, would get kidnapped by the evil Duo and whisked off to the now, taken over Crystal Empire as our hero's retreat and regroup.

Cameron would be pissed and David would talk him down, Cam would heed his words and would start to return to the group, but would ask David why he wasn't coming, David's response would be something simple and believable before Cam would walk off, but David would then sneak out and go alone to the Crystal Empire and due to illusions end up hurting his own pony love interest and killing her, as he would grieve Sombra would then knock him out and the chapter would end.

The battle plan would be talked about and then begin at the end of a chapter.

The finale of this Arc would be Cameron ends up killing a pregnant Amber and David would be forced to watch, Sombra would then kill David in front of a grieving Cameron. But we would get a little, "Undying" moment from David as he would slowly rise, more pissed than has ever been seen as he beats the daylights out of Sombra, all the while he is letting his own magic flood the room and Cam would slowly break and turn into an evil dark version, who would end up saving Sombra, then slowly and brutally killing him.

The Arc would end with Umbra begging the Equestrian's for help on stopping what has happened.


Arc V:

The whole point of this Arc would be about trying to save Cam, and the Hunter that had hunted them earlier would then reveal themselves to be an aged up Flurry Heart having not been affected by the stopping of time, due to the other 4 Alicorns being sealed away on earth. Flurry would look like a 20 year old while only Pony kind would have been sealed in a state of suspended time. So Spike and all other non-pony characters would be aged up, (and Chrysalis would be considered immortal.) and would agree to help bring Cam back to his sanity.

We would also get small chapters about the death and destruction Evil Cam was doing, and taking pleasure in.

This Arc would end with them beating up Cam and saving him as he cries and sobs like a child.


Arc VI:

This Arc would introduce Tirek and would include small chapters about him gaining power.

This chapter would be about minions of Tirek's distracting the hero's as Cam would be too hurt to try and fight, and would be helped by Twilight, Flurry, Celestia, the rest of the Main 6, Starlight, Umbra, and mostly by Luna as he would overcome nightmares, grief, and the loss of loved ones.

The season finale of Season 4 would somewhat play out similarly to how it does, but Twilight would be the one to suggest she keep a hold of all Alicorn magic after Discord's betrayal, which all but Cam would agree to.

The Final battle would be different as after opening the box the light from it would envelop Cam and he would go toe to toe with Tirek and it would seem like a fair fight but that would be because Cam would still me mentally holding himself back because of his fears and doubts about all that has happened in his life, until it would be as Tirek monologues that Cam would realize that he's been shackling himself, and the encouraging yells to keep fighting would be coming from everyone in Ponyville and the people that had helped him throughout this chapter that those shackles would finally be undone, just as Tirek was about to drain him of this power. He would break out and utterly destroy Tirek as he would then revert him to his old, weakened state and then seal him in Tartus, (sorry if this is mispelled as well). This chapter would end with the girls telling him they all loved him and wanted to start a herd together.


Arc VII:

This would be the final Arc.

It would start a month or two after the last arc as repairs are still going on and Cam helps out with them, the power from the tree having returned and created the crystal castle, as he now lives where he is needed most, Ponyville, and he would start with just a recap of the story and all that has happened throughout it all.

But the rest of it would revolve around a cult wishing to meet the "Pony of Shadows" and summoning creatures to fight our hero's. One of the Creatures would end up making an Amber, David, Cam's unborn child, now looking like a teen, and all those he had killed, or had a hand in killing, appear and he would kill them all, not in cold blood, but as a means of finally having accepted the past and letting the spirits rest in peace as Cam's nightmares and bouts of sadness would stop after this creature.

As this Arc would continue we would hear the legend of how the Pony of Shadows was allegedly stopped before, the Main 6 and Cam would go out and find out who they were and pretty much do the Season finale part 1, but Cam would then be forcibly pulled into Limbo as a replacement for all of them being there.

The Pillars and Main 6 would then discuss how to get him out, which would require them to somehow get the Pony of Shadows, back into limbo or even a realm of nothingness, but at the meeting Starswirl would drop Stygian's name and this would then result in an argument with the Pillars and the Main 6 but they would agree to destroy him.

During the final battle it would be revealed that Limbo was now a part of his body and anyone in it he could draw power from, this would then make the Main 6 now focus on saving Cam and Stygian, the final scene of this battle would pretty much be the same as the episode but this time Stygian and Cam would be saved.

The series would end with Spike and Embers child, Smolder, appearing as a flower girl for the wedding of the Princesses, Main 6, and Starlight with Starswirl walking Celestia and Luna down the isle, Big Mac walking Applejack, Hope walking Umbra, and Stygian proceeding the event. It would end just as they all retire to a room and imply NSFW things will happen to him now that the wedding is over as moans would resound throughout the room but I would not be saying what is causing them as the series would end with that.


This was the entirety of the series me and my friend had planned out and at the time, S9 wasn't even announced and then all the hatred he felt from writing this and from comments, his interpretation of them that is, he just quit, I didn't want to write this on my own at the time. I MAY, come back and make a remastered version and type it up then if I get enough comments asking for it, but I won't until after I finish my ARK story. I would like to focus on that one for now as I am the one writing it this time.

I hope everyone who reads this stays safe and stays healthy mentally. Until then everyone, this is ThePerverted1EyedBrony, signing out.👋

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment