• Published 7th Feb 2018
  • 483 Views, 0 Comments

No Better Title - Arc II - ThePerverted1EyedBrony



The sequel and now our hero's been abducted, how will the others save him, and when the end of the world is at hand, how will they save themselves?

  • ...
 0
 483

Chapter 1 - Luna's Depression

Chapter 1 – Luna’s Depression

*Luna’s POV*

“SO, YOUR SAYING HIS FATHER AS ENOUGH INFULINCE ON THIS PLANET TO DESTROY IT IF HE WANTED TO!?” you yell in the royal Cantorlot voice.

“Yes, but we do plan on getting him back,” your sister tells you.

“Well sorry if I’m not wanting to wait and see what kind of torture they’ll inflict upon him,” you say more calmly.

“We don’t know if they will; when I saw how Tempest reacted when she accidently shot Cam; she looked terrified; probably because whoever she’s working for, wants him alive and well, so I don’t think they’ll torture him,” Twilight says.

“And who’s to say otherwise!?” you ask.

“Calm down Luna,” your sister says in her motherly tone; which pisses you off even more.

“Calm down… YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN!? HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN THE ONLY PERSON I’VE MET IN OVER 1000 YEARS I ACTUALLY LIKE AND PROBABLY LIKES ME BACK HAS BEEN UBDUCTED AND IS HAVING I DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENING TO HIM AS WE SPEAK!?” you start to lose it on the others.

“You just admitted that you like Cam Aunt Luna,” Cadence says with a giggle.

“…” your mind goes completely blank as she says that, “I didn’t mean… what I meant to say… okay… I do like him… and not in a friend only sort of way,” you say through your immense blush.

Everyone starts to giggle and nod at the fact that they had already guessed that you like, liked him, and that your sister, Twilight, and Amber were all holding back blushes of their own, so you decide to make them admit that they like him as much as you do.

“Oh, I also forgot to mention,” they all look at you, “we’ve slept together, and not in the innocent way either,” you say in a sly tone.

“I can attest to that; I felt their love for each other and it woke me up that night; even though she had a soundproofing spell up; I could still sense the love they have for each other,” Cadence says picking up on your lie and deciding to go along with it.

“LUNA ECLIPSE I SWEAR TO DISCORD THAT IF YOU TOOK THE PERSON I LOVE TO BED FIRST…” seeing that she’s said too much she instantly shuts up while her entire face is beet red.

“PRINCESS LUNA IF YOU DID THAT TO CAMERON I SWEAR I WILL HAVE STARLIGHT PREPARE A BETTER TIME TRAVEL SPELL AND MAKE SURE THAT…” Twilight shuts up too after she’s also said too much.

“I personally don’t care, while I would’ve liked to be his first, oh well,” Amber says nonchalantly.

“Well I had a feeling that all four of you loved Cam, but as for Luna saying she’s slept with him… she was lying and I decided to go along with it just to see your reactions,” Cadence turns to you, “and I’m guessing you had the same idea when you said that little lie,” she says while giving you a sly smirk.

The others look at you, then the others, then back at you.

“Celestia… seriously... Discord… you couldn’t have said anyone else?” Twilight asks.

“Well I can’t say my own name like the rest of you do; like when you did that around me when worrying about Starlight’s next step in her learning,” your sister giggles.

“Well, with that out of the way, we can get to planning our Rescue Cameron from Tempest’s Employer plan; or the RCFTE plan,” Cadence says to all of you.

“I think it should just be the Rescue Cameron Plan,” you say, “But besides that; if anyone needs me; I’ll be in the training room,” you say as you go to the door leading to the basement.


After training for what’s felt like several hours you look up at the clock and see that you’ve been training for only 2 hours.

Your sister steps in and says, “Luna, dinner’s almost ready. Would you please come and join us?”

“I’m not hungry, thanks for the offer though,” you say as you take off a training dummies head,

“Well, joining us for dinner isn’t really question, it’s something you have to do,” you look back at your sister at the top of the stairs, “If I have to I’ll drag you to the dinner table by force, and you know how much you hate it when I embarrass you… and make me use force,” she finishes with a roll of her eyes,

“The last time we spared it was interrupted by Cameron… and I was winning that match by the way,” you tell her,

“No, you weren’t, if I remember correctly; I think it was me who was putting you in a choke hold,” your sister says as she descends the stairs towards you,

“How about we test that little theory dear sister?” you ask taking an offensive stance before realising, “Wait, if your down here… and Cadence is with Amber… who is…” you look back at your sister,


“Twilight don’t you dare touch that food!” the both of you yell upstairs.

You both arrive upstairs and see Twilight messing with Tia’s cooking with a cook book in her hand, “Permission to destroy the target sister?” you ask,

“Permission granted,” your sister says.

You leap over the island towards the pot she’s using to cook and disintegrate it, and it contents, “Crisis averted,” you say wiping your brow from sweat.

“My cooking!?” Twilight whimpers, “I was following the recipe word for word; it wasn’t going to be like when I did this for Spike’s birthday a couple of years ago,” she complains,

“Who’s Spike if you don’t mind my asking,” someone asks, you all turn your heads and see that Amber and Cadence have returned with the groceries you need.

“Well Amber, Spike is one of my best friends, well… in all truth… he’s more like a little brother to me… but back to what I was saying,” she turns to you, “You didn’t need to disintegrate the pot and what I was cooking, yes; I gave Cameron and Amber food poisoning last time… and Spike and my friends the time before that… and… well you get the idea,” she says as she pouts.

“She was trying to cook?” Amber asks, you nod your head, “And you disintegrated both the food and one of Cam’s pots?” she asks, you nod your head again, “…” she comes up to you and put her hand on your shoulder, “You did good, you stopped a disaster from happening here, I think you did well,” she says while patting your shoulder.

“Oh, come on?! My cooking isn’t THAT bad,” Twilight continues to complain,

“You’re talking to someone who’s stomached your food before, you know that?” Amber says while putting her sights on Twilight. As that conversation is happening you decide to go back to the training room and continue to train.


As you continue to train you decide to meditate to help clear your mind. You sit down and sit in the proper meditative stance and begin to meditate. As you meditate you end up in this worlds dream realm, “How did I… Never mind,” you say to yourself until you realize, “Wait! If I’m in the dream realm; then that means I might be able to find Cam and have him help us find him,” you say to yourself.

“And what pray tell would you do if you couldn’t get out because they made his mind into a trap?” someone asks from behind you. You whip your head around and see none other than NightMare Moon behind you.

“That’s a bridge I’ll cross when I get there,” you complain because you know she has a point.

“Don’t forget that both of us share this body and if you die I die, and we both know how sad Cam would be if we died,” she says in a caring voice.

“Fine… you have a point, but that doesn’t mean that I trust you yet,” you tell NightMare.

“Fine, but that also means you have to believe me,” she says,

Suddenly you find yourself rattled from your meditative trance and see your sister standing in front of you worried.

“Are you okay Luna?” she asks

“I’m fine,” you tell her,

“Good,” you whip around and block her shot, “Then let the rematch begin,” she says in a haughty voice.

“Bring it on sister,” you say while smiling for the first time since Cam’s abduction.

-End of Chapter 1-

Author's Note:

I know I've been away for a while but I'm sorry; I've had a lot to do and I needed some time to relax after the first Arc. I hope you guys enjoy the second arc and I hope you enjoy the coming of The Lost Chronicles. See you all around. :pinkiehappy: