• Published 15th Jan 2018
  • 326 Views, 0 Comments

Unus Incompertus quod Anon - Tigerdovefan34



It's quiet here. He hates the quiet. He wants revenge on those who caused him tragedy. He found his target.

  • ...
 0
 326

Incompertus quod Anon evigilabunt

He growled as his magic proved no effect against the barriers. Growling, he tried again. Then Again, then Again. Continuously, he would fire magical beams at the invisible barrier that only he could see. After several minutes, he stopped, panting angrily. The stallion was quite indiscernible in the darkness of where he was. Once his panting subsided, Quiet reigned. He hated the quiet, oh how he wanted to destroy it. There was nothing he could do about it now however. His power was limited here, almost completely stripped from him. Once upon a time, long before this, he was the most powerful being living. Only when several lead sorcerers worked together was he defeated. Banished to this dark, quiet place for eternity.

He growled silently as he laid on his stomach, thinking about how close he was to succeeding before he was banished. Oh how he was so tantalizingly close, only needing to defeat the old fools. His overconfidence and arrogance had been his undoing. He believed them to be far weaker even if together only to be proven wrong. That was a mistake he would not make again. He heard hooves walking toward him. His crimson red eyes stared menacingly at the one who was walking toward him. The being backed away. The stallion snorted. Weak. he thought. His followers had been banished here with him when he was defeated, but they had neither the strength nor ferocity that they should’ve had. He could feel his power slowly returning however. He would not need these fools that much longer.

1,000,000,000 years. The stallion growled internally. Banished to this area for so long, he knew something would attempt to stop him once more. There would always be a threat to himself. Still, there was those in the living world that could be convinced to aid him. He realized it was quiet once more. Quiet and Dark. He didn’t mind much now. Closing his eyes, he was able to see a young white Unicorn mare with a red pegasus stallion and a pink unicorn colt all sharing a room together as a family. It almost made him puke. Family made a being weak, weak with love. Weak with friendship. Weak in Magic. Magic he sensed that the unicorn was quite talented in. He focused on the unicorn for a minute. She was quite...interesting.

She was skinny in the center of her body with all 4 legs being quite long. Her mane and tail were a mix of blue and white, her eyes a piercing purple and her...what was it called? Cutie mark was it? Whatever it was called, it was interesting. 4 small flowers around a crown with a flower inside that crown. Looking into the mind of the mare, something he had done countless times before he was banished with no effect to the one it was used on, gave him a name to the Mare. Majesty. His voice hissed as it came out saying the name of the unicorn. He hadn’t talked in many millennia and due to that it was hoarse, dry, and cracked. Not suitable for the one destined to rule all. He left the mind of the mare to explore the world. His body may be locked in this area but his mind was not.

He saw a purple Alicorn, a blue unicorn, a white unicorn, a pink unicorn, a yellow pegasus and a blue pegasus, a Pink Earth pony, a orange earth pony and a...draconequus. He licked his lips, remembering the blood that had once splattered on it from many slain draconequus. He quickly ended his brief nostalgia period. He was studying his biggest threats for the future, not to reminisce. He quickly dug into the mind of the Alicorn and there he saw her memories, A Unicorn mother, father, and brother. He found a Name. Twilight Sparkle, a fraud alicorn that was once a unicorn. Oh how he hated frauds. He dug further and found 4 other alicorns, a pink one, a foal, a white one, and a blue one. Sadly, the foal and ,perhaps, it’s mother was out of reach from his mind. The other two alicorns, however, were not and thus he quickly traveled mentally to where they were, a mountain city called “Canterlot”, a name he despised, no matter, He had found his prey.

His mind entered the castle of which the two alicorns occupied. He reached a hallway and despite being able to easily travel through it with his mind, there was two great auras that enticed him. He followed the weaker of the two and discovered the Blue Alicorn sleeping, a mark of the giant white celestial body above the planet on her flanks. He growled as he closed in on her mind, preparing to discover many things about her and her family. What he didn’t expect was an anti-mind exploration spell protecting her mind from being explored. The moment he entered her mind mentally, he felt intensely hot pain, pain that was nearly unbearable. Letting out an animalistic screech, he trotted backwards as his mind felt destroyed, like a sword had stabbed right through his mind.

One of his followers trotted up to him only for he to hold up a hoof to the follower and shook his head. The pain was subsiding. He quickly went back to his position at the blue alicorn’s bed. She was gone and in the distance, he heard hoof steps clattering on the floor in a rapid pace. She was going to warn the other alicorn before he could get to her. Fortunately, mental magic was quicker than physically running and he reached the other alicorn in seconds. His aura traveled to the mare, who was sitting slumped on a throne. Truly not worth the throne she was sitting on. He would not slump, instead he would always be fighting those that threatened his kingdom. He would make quick work of her.

The mare noticeably stiffened as he approached her, as if a truly cold air had overtaken the room she was in. He tested her mental defences, attempting to stretch out a small portion of mental exploration, only to feel a twinge of pain just as he had felt with the blue alicorn. He was impressed, it seemed after so long, some beings still had the simplest magic and spells active. The Blue one quickly entered into the room, screaming “Tia, There is a-!”

“I know, Luna! I felt it too.” the blue one was interrupted by the white one. Luna, Tia. His mouth gave a little growl as he said both names. Strange names, yes, but weak ones at that. “Whatever or Whoever this is, it will be stopped, sister.” Tia said. So they were sisters. That would explain why their auras were so intertwined. He studied as they both watched the room carefully, looking for anything wrong with it. They would not be able to get an answer however. He was there mentally, not physically or spiritually. He growled, thinking what he would do once they were defeated and at his mercy. He stopped growling. They could hear him? “Who Are you?” Tia asked. He had not expected this. He had never thought that these beings were powerful enough to hear him. It was that or it could be his prison was finally weak enough for him to escape mentally and for sounds from him could escape and be heard by those with truly keen hearing. He waited before he gave an answer, one that would sate their current curiosity with more curiosity.

Forgotten One.” was all that he hissed out before he went back to silence. The sisters looked confused, scared even. He licked his lips. Fear excited him, it showed him that he had power over others.

“What does that mean?” Luna asked, only for silence to be her answer. He slowly began to retreat from the castle and from the living world, his mental aura going with him. “Foul beast, show yourself!” Luna had demanded, to which He just laughed a deep evil laugh. The sisters once again had fear in their eyes and finally his mental aura was dissipating in the living world. He found his challenges in this new world and had somewhat studied them.

“Quick, Luna, get Twilight and her friends! Tell them it’s ur-!” Celestia was cut off as the stallion ended his mental connection with the outside world. His mental aura left no magical trace, thus meaning none could travel to where he was. He looked up at the bright light far, far above him and smirked. He would be free very soon. He had also found the perfect servant to aid him. All she needed was a little convincing


Majesty was trotting on the path to her home, groceries filling her saddle bags. She had to hurry to tuck her son, Sunrise Arrow, into bed and tell him that dreams were just that, dreams. The past few weeks, Her son had been suffering nightmares, nightmares that he described to have terrible things. Usually, Majesty would just give Sunrise a kiss on the forehead and tell him that if he feels to scared, he can sleep with her husband and her. She blushed when thinking about her pegasus husband, Steel Buster. 7 years ago, His handsome face and wonderful blue eyes had caught her fancy immediately and they married after several months. Arriving at the door, she made sure to wipe off any dirt and grime she had got from the store on the welcome rug in front of the house. Opening the door with her magic, she said aloud “I’m back, honey!” into the house, only to be met with silence and Darkness. ‘Strange.’ she thought calmly. Usually Steel and Sunrise would be in the arrow waiting for her. Even stranger still, the light was off and she knew that Sunrise would never turn off the light without a reason.

“Where is that darn-OW!” she yelped as she looked for the light switch, a shock going right through her. It was the light switch but it was broken...damaged. Opening her eyes wide, she quickly filled her own with bright magic and what greeted her made her blood stop cold. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” Her scream echoed through the empty house. The living room was completely ransacked with the couches strewn about the room but what had frightened her was not that. No, what had frightened her was the solid black lines that stretched from the living room to the rest of the house and the cold chilly air that the air was suddenly filled with. As she began to walk ever closer into the living room, she saw the sight of a strange black dot in the center of all the ruins. Walking closer to investigate it, a bone-chilling laugh made her freeze in her steps. “W-who’s there?” She demanded, though any brave facade that she thought she had wasn’t there.

My, My, it seems I am still frightening with just my voice. How spectacular. The voice chilled her to the bone. It was deep, monstrously so and yet it had a strange high echo. The voice was also quite commanding and powerful, indicating that the speaker wanted all attention directed toward him. She gulped before answering it.

“W-who are you? Where is Steel and Sunrise?” Majesty demanded. Another hearty laugh and so Majesty attempted to give a riddle, one that would destroy this creature for good. Her magic was average power but when she used a riddle, anything was within her reach. When she finished her riddle, however, all she heard was a simple sigh of exhaustion.

Are you finished yet? How? How could this thing avoid her riddle spell? I’m a billion years old, Majesty. I know all tricks in the book of Magic and more.

“W-who are you? How do you know my name? Where is my family?” Majesty demanded yet again. This thing had taken her family somewhere but she didn’t know exactly where and she did not know how. She wanted nothing more than to hug Sunrise Arrow and be in Steel Buster’s wings once more. A slight chuckle from the voice came.

I kidnapped them of course. Your other two questions...well, they will be answered in due time, sweet, sweet Majesty. Now, may I ask, do you want your family to return? Majesty nodded quickly. Though she didn’t like this thing, she guessed it wise to stop speaking and instead listen to it. Then listen and do as I say, or they will suffer. Walk to the orb in the center of the floor. Majesty did reluctantly as she was told and decided that since she knew he was going to demand it, she used her horn to activate the orb with magic. She expected it glow but she did not expect the sudden dark blackish-gray beam that struck her back in the horn for only a few minutes. Letting a loud shriek of pain, her senses slowly began to fade and slowly her mind turned to black and while doing so, the last thing she heard was the thing chuckling and saying You will obey my every order and soon you will be reunited with your Family.

Author's Note:

Chapter Name means The Forgotten will Awaken.

I plan to actually make this a series with The Forgotten One being given an actual tangible name and somewhat interesting motivation and well, you know Majesty's motivation for what she does but you won't know why she continues to do it.

Hope you enjoyed this and tell me if you would be interested in drawing the cover for this fic and the first story in the series that I'll be writing for it.

TTYL,

TDF34

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment