• Published 10th Nov 2017
  • 503 Views, 10 Comments

Falling - Maddie Koester



When two foals meet, they become instant best but when they learn who each other's mothers are, everything goes downhill. With both having different dreams and parents that hate each other, will the friendship last?

  • ...
1
 10
 503

What To Do

I rushed home right after school. The pony next to me seemed like she wanted to talk with me, but I was to busy! There was no time for making friends; I had to keep working on my Pony Copter! Thoughts were running through my head. "I wish I could talk to Rainbow Dash about the Tank Copter, but she would never notice me. I have to find another way! Princess Twilight's in Canterlot so that isn't an option; come on Platinum, think! I pulled out my journal and turned to my most recent idea, The Pony Copter 6.0. It's supposed to work like the Tank Copter, but I can't figure out how to make it work.

I kept trying to work it out until Dad came out and called me in for dinner. After, I wanted to continue working, but Mom said we were having a bowling night. We bowled until dark, then we headed back home. And I got ready for bed. It had started to rain lightly as I showered. As I slipped my journal into my backpack I thought "I'll have to work on it during school, I guess... Recess would be the perfect time!" And with that, I hopped into bed and fell asleep with the rain pounding against my window.

Author's Note:

Boom! Two chapters in one day! You're welcome! Just a little something extra from my birthday hype. :pinkiehappy: But it's a filler chapter, so yeah... sorry about that. :twilightblush: