• Published 10th Nov 2017
  • 503 Views, 10 Comments

Falling - Maddie Koester



When two foals meet, they become instant best but when they learn who each other's mothers are, everything goes downhill. With both having different dreams and parents that hate each other, will the friendship last?

  • ...
1
 10
 503

Prologue

Fifteen years ago, Polished Pebble was living in Ponyville. He had met a few friends; their names were Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. It turned out that, in time, they both fell in love with Polished Pebble. Neither of the girls knew that the other one loved him, and one night they all went to a concert together. Diamond Tiara confessed her love. Silver Spoon was shocked and thought her "friend" was just being mean. She thought Diamond changed, but maybe she was wrong. Silver Spoon pulled Pebble aside after the concert and confessed her love for him. Diamond over heard and thought Silver was just doing this to hurt her.

The two fought until the CMC discovered what was going on and wanted to help. It all went down hill because the CMC didn't understand that both girls loved Polished Pebble. Instead they thought that Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were going back to their bratty, school filly selves. But both of them had changed, and were kind and friendly. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon grew apart. And Pebble not wanting to marry either of the girls, moved out of Ponyville.

After two years Diamond Tiara and Pipsqueak got married. Silver Spoon fell for Featherweight. And CMC had their own special someponies (Tender Taps, Button Mash, and Rumble). They all had children and now, twelve years later, our story begins.

Author's Note:

Yay! My first story! If it weren't for my friend Stardust, this would never have been possible! I hoped you enjoyed my story, more chapters will be coming soon! :pinkiehappy: