• Published 22nd Oct 2017
  • 1,116 Views, 89 Comments

Discovering Friendship Explained - Saro0fdemonz



Ever had a question you wanted to ask us? ASK IT HERE! - An interactive story allowing readers and the characters to talk to one another.

  • ...
1
 89
 1,116

Sunset Shimmer

Celestia, what does the name 'Sunset Shimmer' mean to you?

Sunset Shimmer. She was an interesting one. Rather talented in her own right, but too caught up in her own abilities to see the bigger picture. She focused on herself and naught else. In some circumstances, this is a good thing.

We should always seek to better ourselves. But she was only determined to be the best so she could look down upon everyone else. She only wanted power to hold herself over others. I thought to teach her differently and offered her a few lessons.

She was always hungry to learn more, but I refused. Unless she could turn her attitude around, she would learn nothing more from me. It was several days later that she had decided to leave my tutelage completely, as well as my School.

Oddly enough she failed the first entrance exam. It wasn't due to grades obviously. If I had looked sooner into the reason I might've second guessed allowing her to learn anything at all.

Though, everyone deserves a second chance...Everyone...