• Published 22nd Oct 2017
  • 1,111 Views, 89 Comments

Discovering Friendship Explained - Saro0fdemonz



Ever had a question you wanted to ask us? ASK IT HERE! - An interactive story allowing readers and the characters to talk to one another.

  • ...
1
 89
 1,111

Comment Questions 2 - Applejack/Rarity

Why are we here again?

Well Darling, Twilight said we had some questions to answer, and neither of us are busy so why shouldn't we?

Ah don't see what's th' good in it.

Oh you're just sore about that one from last time

Ah am not! Ah'm sore from shy knockin me senseless over it!

In any case, we have questions to answer, so, shall we?

Fine, fine, what are th' damn questions?

Right, well, Applety asked the two of us

Applejack! Rarity! How did you two get together? You're an amazing couple and I wanna know the story! Also Rares, I know you don't like needing blood as a vamp(ire), especially from AJ, but I'm sure she's more than happy to help you when you need it, don't be so hesitant Darling!

Ah yes, well, y-you see...

Rares is jus' worried she might hurt me or somethin'. As for the whole couple thing, well, we were out with 'Shy an Dash on this campin' trip an Rarity over here tried to go find civilization so she could use a real bathroom.

How could you all expect me to go in the woods like some animal?!

Anyway, she didn't really get too far when she stumbled across some Timberwolves. Was weird for em t' be out there in the first place, musta been blown 'bout by a storm or somethin'. They weren't too happy t' see Rares, lemme tell ya. Ah realized a bit after Rarity had taken off that she was only goin' deeper into th' woods, so ah went chasin after her.

And before you all decide to ask the obvious question of "Rarity, aren't you a powerful vampire? Why didn't you save yourself?" well...I may or may not have forgotten to 'eat' before the trip and forgot to pack some 'snacks'. They don't exactly do too well when they are warm and I couldn't put them in the drink cooler...So I was rather weak all during the trip.

Huh, I was actually 'bout t' ask that myself, heh. Anyway, ah found her runnin' fer her life from those things an it was a brutal fight. Timberwolves have amazin' night vision and ah was reactin' on instinct an crushed my flashlight th' moment one of em lunged fer me.

But you still fought them off rather valiantly! Even without being able to see them!

Hey wait, you can see in th' dark, can't ya Rares?

Well I mean, o-only if I am well kept Darling. N-Not that you needed my help anyway!

Heh, they weren't so tough. Ah did get a couple nicks here an there though.

They nearly tore off your hand Applejack...

Ah recovered jus' fine.

Yes, well. After she came to my rescue and was starting to bleed everywhere I panicked and did my best to stitch her wounds closed. It started to rain soon after and we had to rush to find shelter. In the dark and lost as we were there was no chance of stumbling upon our camp until morning.

So ah asked fer help. We were surrounded by trees for miles, so ah jus' asked if'n any of em could keep us warm fer th' night. Turns out one of em was mostly hollow an let me clean it out for us to huddle up in.

Applejack kept me safe and warm. She gave me her Jacket and held me in her arms for the entirety of the storm and the night...Even when I awoke she was right there, wide awake and keeping an eye out for any more danger

It was th' right thing t' do. Fragile little lady like yerself woulda probably melted if we stayed in th' rain any longer

Hardy har har Darling, don't ruin the moment. As for the other part of your question...I've never been a fan of what I am. Innocent people are dead because of this...this monster that I am.

Now hold on! Ah remember yer sister sayin' ya'll had no control o' any o' that!

It was still me! I still killed those people!

Ah refuse t' believe that an we're gonna talk 'bout this later. And as fer th' bitin' and how ah taste, ah believe Rares said somethin' 'bout me tastin' like Apples.

W-Well I...Y-Yes.

Which jus' proves that Apple farmin' is in my blood!

I will never hear the end of that will I?

Eenope!

Author's Note:

Next up in the comment questions...THE CMC! And then we'll get to explaining some other things later on!