• Published 22nd Oct 2017
  • 1,112 Views, 89 Comments

Discovering Friendship Explained - Saro0fdemonz



Ever had a question you wanted to ask us? ASK IT HERE! - An interactive story allowing readers and the characters to talk to one another.

  • ...
1
 89
 1,112

Comment Questions 7 - Celestia

I'm rather surprised to be included in this experiment, but not displeased. Spike has been giving me in depth reports on this device and I am excited to see where this will go for our realms. As for your question

Celestia, if Pinkie is descended from you, does that make her royalty or some form of nobility?

As a matter of fact, yes. Pinkie is my Great Grandaughter, down a long line, but still of my blood and that does make her Royalty. She seemed happy to find out but I wonder if she would care for any titles...I have not asked her and do not think I can. She leads a wonderful life in Eraville with her friends. I see no reason to drag her from that.

I'm sure she would hate all the politics and struggle that comes with being Royalty, though knowing her she would try to solve all of the nobles problems with parties.

I apologize, I seem to have answered that rather quickly. When one has to deal with hundreds of the nobility you learn to be short, sweet, and to the point, less you waste time. But there is another question here that peaks my interest.

What were the original titans/whatever created the races like?

This...is a difficult question to answer. While I am much much older than one might think, I never saw any of the Titans face to face. That is not to say I have not met any of them.

Chronos played his part in the war that begot the Elements of Harmony, but I believe that was for his own interests for the future. He is that 'Lord' of Time after all. To him, the War was just a footnote in history, part of a much greater plan.

I suppose I should explain the titans first...

Chronos. Titan of Time, who gives us the passing of time, and honestly not much else. Sorry...

Terra. Titan of Life, who cherished and protected the Gaian's, her children.

Brigid. Titan of the Sky. She is considered more of a Goddess than a titan, but with Terra's help she created her children, the Avaros, or Skyborn as they prefer. Of course Chronos had his hand in some of all of this, but I'm to understand that children read this so I won't go into further detail.

Agni. Titan of Fire. He, Terra, and Brigid formed the world, and Chronos provided the passing of time, which allows things to grow, age, die, and be born.

These are the Four Great Titans. There are other, lesser known entities, but these four are the ones who crafted us and our world.

You might notice, I never mentioned a Creator of the Magians. That is because they are not borne of the Titans. Magians are of The Great Pool, of Magic itself, a living breathing creature all its own. One could consider Magic a Titan, or even a god.

As Terra, our world, named for the Titan of Life who without none of us would exist, began to grow, so did the Magicks of our realm. And from these Magicks the Magians were born. They began as a mystery, finding they could see Mana as it flowed through the world. They spoke to it and it spoke back, granting them the ability to channel Mana.

But they did so very differently than we do today. Though, that is an explanation for another time.