• Published 22nd Oct 2017
  • 1,100 Views, 89 Comments

Discovering Friendship Explained - Saro0fdemonz



Ever had a question you wanted to ask us? ASK IT HERE! - An interactive story allowing readers and the characters to talk to one another.

  • ...
1
 89
 1,100

Comment Questions - Rarity & AJ

Rarity, not calling you a bad caretaker or anything but, don't you think you might have overreacted a tad when Vinyl showed up? I mean, she probably intended to send Sweetie back to you after she got her powers under control.

Perhaps I did overreact a little...But you don't know Vinyl like I do and you don't know what The Change is like for a young girl. I've also come to realize since then that Vinyl had altered my memories to hide her being a part of the Knights and to protect me.

In my mind, in those false memories, Vinyl was a rather horrible sister and my own Change was rather horrible...It's strange. I can remember those false memories but my real memories are there now too. I honestly can't say how I would react now that I know the truth.

It's a very painful process...Can you imagine being chained to a wall and starved until it hurts to breath? Crying out and trapped inside your own body while the ones you love watch you through a window like an animal?

That's enough Rares...

I'm sorry, I just...I can't...

Ya'll don't have t' sugarcube.

Follow Up: When you and AJ were still keeping your relationship a secret, what kind of dates would you go on?

Heh, well, ah wouldn't rightly call em 'Dates'. We'd meet up in town for a bite to eat every now an then.

OH! But there were those 'business' trips we took together!

Oh yea, ah forgot 'bout those. Still, ya'll got all jumpy whenever ah tried t' put th' moves on ya. Guess it was cause o' those fangs o' yers.

I must admit, you were rather hard to resist...

Ah think we've answered enough questions fer now.