• Published 22nd Oct 2017
  • 1,112 Views, 89 Comments

Discovering Friendship Explained - Saro0fdemonz



Ever had a question you wanted to ask us? ASK IT HERE! - An interactive story allowing readers and the characters to talk to one another.

  • ...
1
 89
 1,112

Comment Questions 3 - Applebloom/Sweetie Belle/Scootaloo

Whoa, so this is what they were hiding in here? It looks...

Weird, it looks weird Scoots. Th' hay is this thing anyway?

It's some kind of gadget my sisters used to talk to people in another reality

Pfft, what? No way.

Ah dunno. Applejack said somethin' 'bout it before. Said they were askin' us questions 'bout our world.

Why? Are they gonna visit or somethin'?

I don't think so Scootaloo. From what I heard from my sisters...We're just a story to them.

Wait, so we're in a book in their reality? That's lame.

Ah think it's kinda fascinatin'. What if their reality is in a book in someone elses reality?

Why a book though? Why not a video game or something cooler?

Because life is a story?

Makes sense t' me.

Whatever. Why are we here again?

Oh! They had questions to ask us! Let's see, the first one is for you Scootaloo! Someone named Posionmaster1243 asked

Scootaloo, my question is: Does using magic have a risk of bringing back that bird people disease?

Bird People? Do you mean Skyborn? And its not a 'bird people disease'. I mean, only Skyborn can suffer from it...so maybe it is...

What Scootaloo is trying to say is that She isn't a bird person. Those are actually called Harpies and they live in the beast lands. Skyborn are humans gifted with flight. Harpies are 'bird people'.

Wow Belle, when did ya'll get so smart?

I um...borrowed some of those books after you finished with them. I was really curious about beasts and monsters like me...

Whoa! You aren't a monster Belle. How many times do I have to tell you that?

I...I dunno scoots...

Ahem, anyway, 'bout that question?

Oh right uh. Well the disease is called Mareks Disease. Basically turns a Skyborns Wings to nothin' and tears em apart from the inside out. I don't really know all the fancy science stuff behind it, but Twilight's magic and that potion keep it held back. So, no, using magic doesn't have a risk of bringing it back. I still HAVE Mareks disease, it's just sort of...like someone pushed the pause button in a game and its stopped hurting me. Does that make sense?

Makes sense t' me. so who gets th' next question?

That would be me! Let's see...Fullmetal Prime asked me

Sweetie, how do you feel about Octavia and AJ?

I dunno if I really understand the question. Miss Melody is a really good friend to my big sister and Applejack is really important to my other big sister...Huh, I never really thought about them too much.

I think this here question might be related t' ya'll bein' vampires.

Oh I get it! Applejack lets Rarity bite her, so this Octavia lets Vinyl bite her, and I let Belle bite me.

S-Scoots! Y-You can't just blurt that out!

But there's a paper here with that Posion person asking if you are a vampire. Heck, it asks if the rest of us are vampires too.

Well ah ain't no vampire. My pa was one of them Chaotician things though. Does that make me one? Ah mean...Ah do have his magic...

Pretty sure that makes you one. Me? I'm just a Skyborn. That happens to have magic.

Quit grinning Scoots. You have magic because it is a side effect of your treatment.

Still got it though!

Ugh, Anyway, I'm the only Vampire between the three of us. And, back to Miss Melody and Applejack, I guess...I'm really happy they are there for my sisters. I don't know what I would do without Scootaloo...

Kiss!Kiss!Kiss!Kiss!

Cut it out AB

Okay! That'sAllTheQuestions!Bye!