• Published 10th Sep 2017
  • 2,041 Views, 144 Comments

Equestria Girls: Rebirth of Heroes - Time Agent pony



The world is undergoing an awakening, the heroes of the past, inspired by The Rainbooms heroism, decide not to follow the government's rules and continued their duties to the people of the world

  • ...
6
 144
 2,041

Chapter 15

The girls and their teammates were having something to eat at Sweet Shoppe.

"So," Blue Beetle said, "what do we do now?"

"What can we do?" Applejack replied, "all the real heroes have been taken out."

"That's all folks," Pinkie said, sadly, her hair deflating from bubbly to flat, "our ability to resist Parallax is kaputski."

"What are you guys saying?!" Rainbow Dash asked, "just because all the heroes are down, we're just giving up, just like that?!"

"What do you want us to do, Rainbow Dash?" Ultimate Spiderman asked, "those heroes were the pros, were just the rookies, the trainees, the B-squad."

Before Rainbow Dash could answer, something smashed into the ground outside the restaurant.

Everybody rushed outside and let out a collective gasp, there in the crater spiralled on the ground was the Ray.

The girls rushed to help Ray to his feet, as he was far too injured and bruised to stand on his own.

"Help me," he uttered, weakly, "he's coming."

"Try not to talk, darling," Rarity said, softly, "you've taken quite a beating."

"Parallax is coming," Ray carried on, "got to stop him."

With that Ray passed out from exhaustion.


"I will purify the earth with fear," Parallax said, as he and his forces continued on their way towards the city, "the planet will become my temple and we shall rise."

A maniacal smile spread across Parallax's face, "this will be our paradise."


Sometime later.

The girls along with everyone else, were at Twilight's house waiting for Ray to wake up.

Ray had been placed on the couch in the living room and his helmet removed.

"Poor kid," Applejack remarked, "he's hurt real bad."

"I can't imagine what he's gone though," Fluttershy said.

"Is his face gonna stay that way?" Pinkie asked.

"Arrrr," Ray groaned, as he regained consciousness.

"Don't try to move," Sunset advised, "you've been though a lot."

"Parallax is coming," Ray blubbed, "gotta to stop him."

Ray tried to stand, Rarity and Fluttershy helping him up, his body glowed with golden light and his wounds healed rapidly.

Ray turned to go.

"You can't go out there on your own," Sunset said, "you'll kill yourself."

"I will withstand any physical pain," Ray answered, putting his helmet back on, "to protect the ones that I love, that's what being a part of the Justice Force is about."

"But we don't have the training or the experience of real heroes," Rarity stated.

"Who cares," Ray replied, "as long as there is life there is always hope."

"Ray's right guys," Rainbow Dash nodded, "as long as we are here there is still hope."

Pinkie smiled at that, causing her hair to go back to it's bubbly state, she nodded.

"Alright," agreed Twilight, "we will fight together."

With that, Ray along with the Champions headed off to confront Parallax once and for all.


Meanwhile.

Parallax and his forces had almost reached the outskirts of the city.

"Now," Parallax breathed, "it begins."

"Finally," Power Princess smirked, "I hunger for battle."


Inside of Hal Jordan's body.

Hal Jordan continued to struggle against his restraints.

But all his effects proved ultimately futile.

"In brightest day," he said, "in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight..."

"Your oath is meaningless here, Hal Jordan," the voice of Parallax laughed.


Outside of Hal Jordan's body.

"Go, my army," Parallax cried, "spend destruction and fear."

"Halt!" called a voice.

Parallax groaned, "again!?" he fumed.

The Champions and Ray stood in his way.

"We're the Champions," Rainbow Dash declared, "and we're here to stop you."

"They send a bunch of teenagers after me?" Parallax laughed.

"Children warriors?!" Power Princess smirked, "aren't you all a little old to play pretend superheroes?"

"They are not worth my attention," Hyperion nodded.

"They are just insects to be squashed," Giganta said.

"Enough with the smack talk," Ms. Marvel interrupted.

"Right," Sunset nodded.

"Hal Jordan," Twilight stated, "this isn't you, this isn't who you are."

Parallax laughed, "You little things, that live in the light, clinging to your feeble suns which die....in the end."

"That's not Hal," Twilight commented, "something's talking through him."

"Only fear remains," Parallax continued, "you know nothing of true fear, all of you, so small, you will die, here all of you, this place shall be your graves, you will die and I will live."

Parallax's fist glowed as he prepared to destroy the Champions.

Then, suddenly, he was hit by a M-shaped projectile which exploded in his face.

"WHO DARES!?" Parallax thundered.

"I dare," a voice answered.

The Champions, Parallax and his army looked to where the voice had come from.

Only to see, Mare-Do-Well come swinging towards them.

"I must be dreaming," Pinkie said, "because I'm seeing Mare-Do-Well in front of me."

"Your not dreaming, Pinkie Pie," Mare-Do-Well replied.

"How do you my name?" Pinkie asked.

"Why wouldn't I know your name" Mare-Do-Well responded, removing her mask, revealing.....

"Starlight?!" everyone cried.

"Yep," Starlight replied, "I'm the Mare-Do-Well."

"But? how?" Rainbow Dash stuttered, "the suit, the gadgets?"

"Twilight designed the gadgets and Rarity made the suit," Starlight responded.

"Sorry to interrupt, your little get together," Parallax chimed in, "I thought we had a fight going on here!"

"Right," Starlight smiled, putting her mask back on.

Both sides faced each other.

"Ready guys?" Rainbow Dash asked.

The others nodded.

Parallax grinned, "You really think that your team alone will be enough to stop me?"

With that, both sides charged at each other

But, before anyone could land a punch, a black raven appeared between the two teams.

"They are not alone," a figure replied.

The Champions gasped, it was Raven a.k.a. Rachel Roth, the daughter of Trigon.

"I hope you don't mind," Raven smiled, "I brought a few friends with me."

Raven's friends appeared alongside her, one of them Quicksilver recognised.

"Wanda," he cried, tears of joy streaming down his face.

"I've been looking all over for you," Wanda Maximoff a.k.a. Scarlet Witch replied, smiling at her brother.

"Don't forget us," another voice called.

This voice belonged to Tyrone "Ty" Johnson a.k.a. Cloak, as he, and Tandy Bowen a.k.a. Dagger along with a bunch of figures as they teleported in.

The villains gasped.

"Hey," Parasite said, "is that who I think it is?"

"Its Nightwing and Red Robin," Multiplex finished, "and they're not the only ones," he continued, "just take a look at that line up."

"The world can't handle this madness," laughed Jack Ryder a.k.a. The Creeper.

"Look," Nighthawk declared, "Cloak and Raven have some company, it's Starfire and the rest of the Teen Titans."

"There's a ton of teen heroes with them, too," Psycho-Pirate added "they must have gathered them all up somehow."

"Kid-Flash is standing in my way again," Reverse-Flash groaned, recognising Wally West a.k.a. Kid Flash, "I'm not surprised."

"IS. THAT. CAPTAIN. MARVEL. JR?!" Black Adam growled.

"What is the new Ghost Rider and Wild Dog doing here?!" Molecule Man asked.

"Now those are some big fish, we're staring at," Major Force commented.

"Well, fancy seeing Miss America here," Doctor Spectrum smiled, "that girl sure gets around."

"Two former Robins side by side," Speed Demon laughed, "and look we even have Vibe and Kitty Pryde in attendance."

"Look there," Black archer cried pointing.

"Deadpool and Red Hood," Hyperion said, "what are those two doing together?"

"Supergirl and Superboy are here, too" Parallax smirked, "they will fall just as Superman did."

"Well," Gwenpool remarked, "it's a good day for a swell battle."

With that the heroes and the villains engaged in battle.