• Published 10th Sep 2017
  • 2,020 Views, 144 Comments

Equestria Girls: Rebirth of Heroes - Time Agent pony



The world is undergoing an awakening, the heroes of the past, inspired by The Rainbooms heroism, decide not to follow the government's rules and continued their duties to the people of the world

  • ...
6
 144
 2,020

Chapter 5

Arkham Asylum.

"Well," Joker said, "I think that's all the fun we can have with these two."

"Time for us to leave?" Harvey Dent a.k.a. Two-face asked.

"Yes," Joker agreed, "But before that, what say we leave our friends here with something to remember us by."

The Joker nodded to the Scarecrow, he injected the two heroes with his fear toxin, using the needles on his right glove.

With that, The Joker, the inmates and the former Suicide Squid and Thunderbolts members prepared to leave.

Just as they were about to leave, there was a movement in the shadows.

"Someone's there," Thomas Elliot a.k.a. Hush said.

Something moved.

"We've got company," a terrified, Edward Nigma a.k.a. the Riddler commented.

From out of the darkness, a bat-shaped projectile came flying at the villains, hitting a nearby wall.

"What's going on?" Moonstone asked, trying not to freak out.

Then a shadow fell on the villains, a bat-shaped shadow and voice spoke.

"If you know whats good for you," the voice commanded, "you will turn around and go back to your cells."

"It's him, isn't it Puddin?" Harley asked.

"Oh, yeah," Joker smiled, "it's the bat."

A figure dropped down from the asylum's roof.


The Cube.

"Well, gentleman," Leader smiled, "I think its time we made our exit."

As the villains were about to make their escape, a voice called out.

"Stop right there," the voice cried.

"Someones on to us," Emil Blonsky a.k.a. Abomination growled.

From out of nowhere a shadow moved.

"Return to your cells," the voice called.

"Show yourself, coward!" Vector shouted.

Suddenly a dark figure dropped down from behind the villains, it was ShadowHawk.


Ryker's island

"Ok, everybody," Cletus Kasady a.k.a. Carnage smiled, "time to make like bananas and split."

"Agreed," Steven Mark Levins a.k.a. Jack O'Lantern nodded.

Suddenly there was a roar of an engine followed by a voice, "Hear me, sumbags."

From out of nowhere a 1968 Dodge Charger tore though the villains and screeching to a halt, the tires of the car were flaming and flames erupted from the cars air intake.

The door to the car opened and a figure with a flaming skull, and wielding a chain weapon, stepped out.

"Who's this guy?," Brock Rumlow a.k.a. Crossbones asked.

"I'm your worst nightmare," the figure responded.

"Your not my nightmare, buddy," Eric Williams a.k.a. Grim Reaper growled.

Grim Reaper charged at the figure, techno-scythe raised to attack.

The figure simply grabbed Grim Reaper's scythe and tossed him aside with little effort.

"Finale warning," the figure said, "return to your cells or face the agony of all the innocents you have harmed."

"Like, heck, we will!" Ulysses Klaw a.k.a. Klaw cried.

Klaw fired a blast from his sonic blaster arm, which the figure dodged with ease.

"You've made your choice ," the figure said, he hurled his chain weapon at the villains.


Back at Pinkie's House.

"This. Is. Awesome!" Rainbow Dash whooped, she and the others were watching the heroes deal with some of the villains.

The news presenter went on to named the vigilantes: Moon Knight, Batman, Shadowhawk and Ghost Rider along with others.

"Oh, I get it," Starlight said, "he's dressed like a bat, I like it."

The news presenter continued, saying that the four heroes as well as the others had been evading the law and were wanted criminals.

Along with that news presenter added that the breakout wasn't limited to the four prison but all prisons across the world. Prisons like The Cage, The Slab, The Big House, Blackgate, Ravencroft and Belle Reve to name a few had all shut down and releasing all of their inmates.

The TV then flashed to the prisons showing the escaping villains and a vigilante showing up to stop them:

First was Spiderman engaging the escaping inmates from The Cage.

Then there was Red Hood fighting off The Slab inmates.

Next was The Punisher shooting his way though the inmates from The Big House.

Followed by Nightwing Engaging the escaping inmates from Blackgate.

After that Deadpool shooting and slicing his way though the escaping Ravencroft inmates.

And finally, Green Arrow fighting off the escaping Belle Reve inmates.

The news presenter continued, saying that the villains that managed to escape before the vigilantes showed up had run into other wanted vigilantes.

The TV showed videos from around the world of the villain fighting the other heroes:

Dr. Walter Newell a.k.a. Stingray fighting Orm Marius a.k.a. Ocean Master.

Tatsu Yamashiro a.k.a. Katana crossing swords with Kenuichio Harada a.k.a. Silver Samurai.

Jeannine Sauvage a.k.a. Guillotine fighting Laura De Mille a.k.a. Madame Rouge.

Kaine Parker a.k.a. Scarlet Spider clashing with Red X.

Lucas Trent a.k.a. Midnighter squaring off against Prometheus.

"We have to get out there and do something!" Rainbow Dash cried.

"But we can't do anything," Twilight said, "we'd be violating the superhero restriction act."

"Who cares about rules!" Rainbow Dash retorted.

Before the two could argue any further the news reporter interrupted, saying that the villains: Black Adam, Deacon Frost, Destiny and The Hood were being intercepted by supernatural government teams B.P.R.D. (Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense) and the Howling Commodes.

The news continued, showing a video, taken of a camera phone, of Anung un Rama a.k.a. Hellboy squaring off against Teth-Adam a.k.a. Black Adam.

"See what I mean?!" Rainbow Dash asked, "we have to pony up, get out there and take down those villains."

Before Twilight or any of the girls could argue with Rainbow Dash, a message began playing on TV.

"To all heroes of the world," a figure said, "30 years ago the mad titan Thanos and the ruler of Apokolips, Darkseid formed an alliance and invaded earth. The nations of the world had no army that could stop them, until they called on the aid of an international team of heroes, The Justice Force was born to combat the Chitauri and Parademon forces. We became the known as the people who pushed back and drove the gods away, people looked up to us they wanted to be like us...." the figure sighed, "look, you already know this," he carried on, "The government decided they were better off without us, they even call us criminals, they said we were no better than the super villains we fought, they torn the team apart." the figure paused for a moment, "But look around, someone has to do something, we have to do something, we can make a difference again, the world needs us now, more than ever....." "So," the figure said, leaning forward revealing himself to be Steven Rogers a.k.a. the original Captain America, "are you with us?" he asked, before the message ended.

"Anyone else think we shouldn't do anything?" Rainbow Dash asked.


Unknown location

Alarms sounded, prison staff and guards evacuated.

A pair of giant doors, with the words Solitary confinement, began to open and some yellow eye peered out.

"Free at last," a voice said.