• Published 10th Sep 2017
  • 2,054 Views, 144 Comments

Equestria Girls: Rebirth of Heroes - Time Agent pony



The world is undergoing an awakening, the heroes of the past, inspired by The Rainbooms heroism, decide not to follow the government's rules and continued their duties to the people of the world

  • ...
6
 144
 2,054

Chapter 16

The battle was in full swing.

With heroes clashing with villains.

"I thought you didn't like to play the hero, Jason," Dick Grayson a.k.a. Nightwing said, as he and Tim Drake a.k.a. Red Robin fought alone side Jason Todd a.k.a. Red Hood.

"Doesn't mean I don't remember how," Red Hood replied.

Elsewhere, Cyclops, Colossus, Jean Grey and the rest of the All-New X-Men: Angle, Beast and Iceman, fought together.

"Nice to have you guys back," Cyclops smiled.

"And you too," Bobby Drake a.k.a. Iceman smiled back.

Meanwhile Quicksilver, Wallace Rudolph West II a.k.a. Kid Flash and Jesse Wells a.k.a. Jesse Quick battled Reverse Flash and Speed Demon.

"The three of you are no match for us," Reverse Flash gloated, "your speed alone is nothing compared to ours."

Elsewhere, Roy Harper a.k.a. Arsenal and Kate Bishop a.k.a. the second Hawkeye stood back to back firing arrow after arrow at their attackers.

Meanwhile, Beast Boy and Humberto Lopez a.k.a. Reptil battled using their ability to change, Beast Boy changing into different animals and Reptil transforming into different dinosaurs.

Along side them was Lunella Lafayette a.k.a. Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur.

Elsewhere, Conner Kent a.k.a. Superboy and America Chavez a.k.a. Miss America teamed-up against Hyperion.

"I've never met someone like you," Superboy beamed.

"Likewise," Miss America responded.

Meanwhile, Ms. Marvel, now giant sized, and Nadia Pym a.k.a. the all-new all-different Wasp battled Giganta.

Ms. Marvel was keeping Giganta occupied, while Wasp flew around blast her with her stingers.

This was followed by Ultimate Spiderman wrapping Giganta's legs with his webbing, causing the villainess to topple to the ground.

Elsewhere, Kara Danvers a.k.a. Supergirl and Amadeus Cho a.k.a. The Totally Awesome Hulk faced off against Cyborg Superman.

With both heroes punching the cyborg imposter over and over.

Meanwhile, M'gann M'orzz a.k.a. Miss Martian and Teddy Altman a.k.a. Hulkling faced off against Major Force.

With both shapeshifters, using their shape-changing ability to hit the villain with various weaponry.

Lastly, Jubilation Lee a.k.a. Jubilee and Virgil Hawkins a.k.a. Static battled the Doctor Spectrum.

Both teens using their powers, Jubilee's pyrotechnic energy blasts and Static's blasts of electricity.

All this was happening while Parallax watched the battle unfold.


"Impressive," he murmured, to himself.

Parallax suddenly noticed something about the Rainbooms.....They had lantern rings.

"Impossible!" he gasped, both in anger and disbelief.


Several battles later, the Champions and their allies had defeated Parallax's army and now they had Parallax surrounded.

"Your finished, Parallax," Laura Kinney a.k.a. the all-new Wolverine cried.

Donna Troy and Starfire nodding in agreement with her.

"Oh, cute," Parallax replied, sarcastically, "throw enough chumps at me and hope it works, right?"

"Arrr, maybe," Gwenpool answered.

"Well, forget this," Parallax smirked.

Before Parallax could attack, he was enveloped in scarlet energy.

"That's far enough," Scarlet Witch said, holding Parallax with her hex powers.

"Nice powers, kid," Parallax smiled, "you actually brought me to full stop."

"Thanks I guess," Scarlet Witch answered.

"But you forget," Parallax continued, "I'm invulnerable and invulnerable means nothing stops me."

With that, Parallax unleashed a surge of energy, freeing him from Scarlet Witch's hold.

Raven flew at Parallax, "beat it, you demon brat," Parallax snapped, slapping her away.

He then released a blast of energy, knocking all the Champions allies down, leaving the Rainbooms unharmed.

"Now," Parallax said, "you will tell me how you acquired those rings?"

"Why should we?" Rainbow Dash asked, defiantly.

"Because I collected the power rings of every green lantern in the universe," Parallax replied, "and I don't recall any of you being a part of any lantern corp before."

Parallax's fists glowed with energy, "so I'll ask again, how did acquire those rings?"

"You won't get anything out of us," Twilight declared.

"Then I'll just have to pry those rings from you lifeless bodies," Parallax smiled.

Then, "GET AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS!" the voice of Jean Grey cried.

Parallax stopped as Jean Grey stood in front of the Rainbooms.

"Leave my friends alone," Jean repeated.

Parallax laughed, "and what are you going to do child?" he snickered.

Jean stood her ground, the earth around her beginning to boil and melt.

"What's this?" Parallax said, confused.

Something was awaking inside Jean, something powerful.

Before Parallax could react, Jean blasted him with a huge release of flames, throwing Parallax back and breaking his grip on the rest of the Champions and their allies.

"Jean?" Sunset said.

"Yeah," Jean replied, turning to the girls, "this is my true power."

The girls didn't have time to responded, as Parallax recovered from Jean's attack.

"What do we do now?" Applejack asked.

"I've got an idea," Sunset said, she turned to all their allies and teammates, "but me and my friends are going to need your help, can we count on you?"

All the heroes and the rest of the Champions nodded.

Parallax advanced towards them.

"Alright, everyone," Sunset cried, "I need all the heavy hitters."

She turned Jean, "you, Raven, Wanda and Miss Martian hold him steady."

Jean nodded, she, Raven, Scarlet Witch and Miss Martian grabbed Parallax with their telekinetic abilities.

Sunset turned to Cyclops, "Scott, Jaime, Virgil and Riri force him down."

Cyclops, Blue Beetle, Static and Ironheart followed Sunset's order, Cyclops firing his optic blast, Blue Beetle firing energy blasts, Static firing electricity and Ironheart firing repulser blasts.

"NOW!" Sunset shouted, "all together!"

With that, the rest of the heroes, who could shoot, all collectively fired at Parallax.

Parallax seemed almost unaffected by the attack.

"W....we....I.....I....I" he uttered,

Before he could retaliate, Hulk, Supergirl, Superboy, Miss America, Donna Troy and Colossus all rushed him and hit him with one giant combined punch.

Parallax staggered to his feet, "Y....you hurt me" he said, with a mixture of surprise and anger, "you hurt us, that hurt."


Inside of Hal Jordan's body.

"In brightest day," Hal said, "In blackest night."

As he said the oath, Hal noticed his ring started to glow.

"No evil will escape my sight," he continued, "let those who worship evils might."

Hal's ring was now glowing fiercely.

"Beware my power!" Hal cried, "Green Lantern's Light!"

There was an explosion of green light.


Outside of Hal Jordan's body.

The Rainbooms noticed something was wrong with Parallax

Something was tearing him apart from the inside.

"Alright, girls," Sunset said, "it's time."

All the girl's rings glowed brightly.

"Willpower!" Applejack said.

"Hope!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Compassion!" Rarity said.

"Love!" Fluttershy said.

"And Life!" Sunset finished.

The emotional entities of each lantern corp seemed to appear behind the girls:

Ion behind Applejack.

Adara behind Rainbow Dash.

Proselyte behind Rarity.

The Predator behind Fluttershy.

And the Life Entity behind Sunset Shimmer.

All together, the girls fired an almighty blast at Parallax.

Immediately afterwards, there was a release of green energy as Hal Jordan was separated from Parallax.

Now that the entity had been purged from Hal, the girls could now see Parallax for what it really was.

"You think you've won?" Parallax laughed, "let's see how well you do against one of your own."

Before anyone could act Parallax flew straight at Twilight, possessing her.