• Published 10th Sep 2017
  • 2,041 Views, 144 Comments

Equestria Girls: Rebirth of Heroes - Time Agent pony



The world is undergoing an awakening, the heroes of the past, inspired by The Rainbooms heroism, decide not to follow the government's rules and continued their duties to the people of the world

  • ...
6
 144
 2,041

Epilogue

In the aftermath of the Champion's victory, the news was a buzz with everyone around the world showing their appreciation and thanks to the team.

"It seems that as the older generation of heroes returns," someone was saying, "a newer generation of heroes has begun emerging."

"Teenage superheroes? In highschool?" an old man asked, "give me a break."

"Blue Beetle and Nova saved my life," a bystander said, "wherever they are and where any of the Champions are, I would, just, want to thank them."


"So," Rainbow Dash smiled, "you ready to do this?"

"You know it," Quicksilver nodded.

Both speedsters took their marks.

"You ready to win," Rainbow Dash asked, "second place?"

"A better question," Quicksilver retorted, "are you?"

"Well," Rainbow Dash said, "we'll just have to see then, won't we?"

"Ready," Quicksilver declared.

"Set," Rainbow Dash nodded.

Without another word the two speedsters took off.

The two raced each all around the world.

Rainbow Dash seemed to be pulling ahead of Quicksilver.

"See you at the finish line," Rainbow Dash jeered, "tomorrow."

Then suddenly, Barry Allen a.k.a. The Flash, Jay Garrick a.k.a. The Original Flash, Wally West a.k.a. Kid Flash, Wallace Rudolph West III a.k.a. the second Kid Flash, Jesse Wells a.k.a. Jesse Quick and Jesse Chambers a.k.a. Liberty Belle all rushed past the two.

"Come on," Barry smiled, "try to keep up, slow pokes."

Both Rainbow Dash and Quicksilver looked at each other, "Let call it a drew," Rainbow Dash said.

"Agreed," Quicksilver nodded.


Elsewhere, at Twilight's house.

Twilight lay on her bed, in her room, thinking about what Sunset had said.

Her thoughts were interrupted, by a knock on her door.

It was her mum, Twilight Velvet, "This came for you sweetie," she said.

She handed Twilight a package.

"Thanks, mum," Twilight replied.

With a smile, Twilight Velvet left the room.

Twilight opened the package, it contained a letter and the lantern and ring of Alan Scott.

The letter read, 'To Twilight, I've decide to settle down, for real, and have a normal life with my kids and I can think of no one better to carry on my legacy then you and so I pass on my lantern and my ring to you Twilight Sparkle, you will be the new guardian of the Starheart, yours faithfully Allen Scott. P.S. you might want to avoid anything made of wood when using my ring.'

Twilight smiled, after reading Allen's letter.

She picked up the ring and put it on.

"I shall shed my light over dark evil," Twilight said, "for the dark things cannot stand the light, The light of the Green Lantern!"

The ring glowed brightly, Twilight could feel the magical power from the ring flow through her.


New York.

"I have to say, Miles," Peter Parker a.k.a. Spiderman remarked, as he and Ultimate Spiderman looked over the city, "I think you make a great Spiderman."

"That means a lot coming from you, Peter," Ultimate Spiderman replied.

"You know," Spiderman continued, "I may be the Amazing, Spectacular and Fantastic Spiderman, but you, Miles, your the Ultimate Spiderman."

Suddenly, there was a scream from an alleyway.

"Well," Spiderman said, "duty calls."

"I'm right behind you," Ultimate Spiderman declared.

Without another word, the two wall-crawlers swung off to help those in need.


East Los Angeles

Blue Beetle and Ghost Rider a.k.a. Robbie Reyes were patrolling the streets, looking for trouble.

"You sure that were not related?" Blue Beetle asked, "I mean, we do share the same last names."

"Who knows," Ghost Rider shrugged, "the only family I've ever known is my brother, Gabe."

"You have a brother?" Blue Beetle said, "he must be really proud of you."

"I would do anything, to keep Gabe safe," Ghost Rider replied, "anything."

Suddenly, the two noticed a gang in an ally, threatening a couple at gun point.

"So much for looking for trouble," Blue Beetle remarked.

"You ready to dance, Blue?" Ghost Rider smiled, as he transformed into his Ghost Rider form and his car transformed into his Hell Charger.

"You know it," Blue Beetle replied, as his scarab activated and his armour covering his body.

With that, two raced to stop the gang from mugging the couple.


Sunset Shimmer's apartment.

"Well," Starlight said, putting on her Mare-Do-Well costume, "time for me to head out again."

"Take care," Sunset smiled.

Putting on her mask, Starlight left.

Sunset, still smiling, picked up her journal and her pen.

She started to write to Princess Twilight.


Somewhere, outside of time and space.

A pair of eyes watched all the heroes of earth, as the public rejoiced at their return to active duty.

"Enjoy your victory while you can, Justice Force," a voice said, "for soon, you all will be nothing more than a forgotten memory."

The figure smiled to himself and continued to watch the heroes, "and there will be no one left to stop me," the figure laughed to himself.

Comments ( 9 )

nicely done; also:

"I shall shed my light over dark evil," Twilight said, "for the dark things cannot stand the light, The light of the Green Lantern!"
The ring glowed brightly, Twilight could feel the magical power from the ring flow through her.

nice to know I was right when I said that Sci-Twi's willpower was exceptionally strong

"Enjoy your victory while you can, Justice Force," a voice said, "for soon, you all will be nothing more than a forgotten memory."
The figure smiled to himself and continued to watch the heroes, "and there will be no one left to stop me," the figure smiled to himself.

Hello: who have we here? Well, whoever it is, he's not going to succeed: he declared that no one could stop him, which means Murphy's waiting in the shadows to lay down the law.

8711915
I'm glad you like the ending:twilightsmile:, and thank you for supporting me through this story:raritywink:

8711915
also Allen Scott's lantern ring works differently to Hal's ring:twilightsheepish:, it's powered by magic (The Starheart), not willpower.:raritywink:

8711920
you're welcome
8711923
fair enough

8711934
I really can't thank you and Comickook enough for supporting me and giving me ideas:raritywink:, helping me through this:twilightsmile:

8711961
😊 you're quite welcome

Hello there. Thanks greatly for getting the epilogue up PLUS thanks for liking a couple of my epilogue ideas enough to use modified versions of them. I really appreciate you going to the effort on BOTH counts. Once again, splendid job on the exchanges, characterizations and sequel set-up in all the right places. And, yeah, I particularly liked the scene with Miles and Peter as well as Twi getting Alan's Lantern ring. And, yeah, I have to say, that mystery villain is going to have more hassles than he/she realizes at this time.

At any rate, I will very certainly be looking forward to more of your work, but will respect the fact that you have other matters in your life that need attention too.

8711992
I can't thank you enough, Comickook:twilightsmile::raritywink:

8909434
I've only seen Molecule man in the original Secret Wars:twilightsheepish: where he was described, by Linkara from Atop the Fourth Wall, as having "feelings of self loathing, inadequacy and other various things"

I apologise for any offence that I might caused.:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment