• Published 10th Sep 2017
  • 2,040 Views, 144 Comments

Equestria Girls: Rebirth of Heroes - Time Agent pony



The world is undergoing an awakening, the heroes of the past, inspired by The Rainbooms heroism, decide not to follow the government's rules and continued their duties to the people of the world

  • ...
6
 144
 2,040

Chapter 7

Back at the Mall

The girls and the teen heroes battle with Magneto and his two actcompliceses was almost finished.

Both Rainbow Dash and Quicksilver were using their super speed to spin away the oxygen for Pyro's flames.

Meanwhile Mary Marvel, Nova, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Colossus were doing what they could to stop Avalanche's shockwave attacks.

Rarity provided her teammates with cover, using her diamond constructs, while using her lantern ring to fire diamond shape projects at him.

Fluttershy, like Rarity, was using her lantern ring to attack, conjuring up butterfly constructs.

Nova accompanied the two girls attacks by firing blasts of energy at Avalanche.

"Are you throwing cupcakes at him?" Mary asked, noticing how Pinkie was attacking the villain.

"I'm not throwing cupcakes at him," Pinkie Pie replied, "I'm assaulting him with cupcakes!"

Pinkie continued to throw cupcakes at Avalanche, which exploded in face.

Lastly Twilight, Ironheart, Sunset, Donna Troy, Applejack, Jean Grey and Gwenpool fought as hard as they could against Magneto.

"You cannot defeat me!" Magneto said.

"We can try," Donna replied.

"Ryuujin no ken wo kurae!" Gwenpool yelled, as she charged at Magneto with her twin katana.

Magneto, using his powers, grabbed both swords and shattered them.

"Well," Gwenpool said, "This is awkward."

Then she pulled two new sword out of nowhere, "good thing I carry spares." she smiled.

Meanwhile, Ironheart flew straight at Magneto, firing her repulsor beams at him.

But the blasts simply bounced off of him, Magneto had magnetically shielded himself.

"Foolish human," Magneto smiled, "using a suit made of metal to attack the Master of Magnetism."

Using his powers, Magneto telekinetically manipulated the metal in the ground to immobilise Ironheart.

Next Donna Troy moved in to attack, only for Magneto rip a chunk of metal out of the ground to block her.

Donna simply punched her way through the metal and managed land a hit on the villain.

This was followed Twilight, using her telekinesis, to hurl the debris from the metal at Magneto.

All this was happening while Starlight watched helplessly from the sidelines.


Elsewhere

Steven Rogers a.k.a. Captain America sat in a chair wondering if any of the new heroes or any old members of the Justice Force had answered his message.

His pondering was interrupted by a news report showing an attack on a mall.

The news reporter was saying that some teenage meta-humans and mutants were engaging the attackers.

"Well," Steve thought smiling, "what do you know about that."

He continued watching the report, he watched the teens fight as hard as they could against the villains.

When the report finished, Steve looked at his costume and his shield.

"I think that retirement has just ended," Steve said, as he put on his costume and took up his shield.


Back at the mall

The girls and the teen heroes had already defeated Magneto's two partners in crime and were now about to finish Magneto off.

Nova and Ironheart fired off rapid energy blasts at the Master of Magnetism, trying to wear him down.

Magneto tried shield himself, but the continued blasts of energy eventually took their toll on his shield.

"You're finished Magneto," Donna said, as she and others stood over the defeated villains.

"For now," Magneto replied.

Without another word, Magneto swapped up Pyro along with Avalanche and left the mall.

"Where'd he go?" Twilight asked.

"If I now him," Quicksilver replied, "he'll head back to his base on Astroid M."

"Sooo," Sunset said, awkwardly, "that was your dad?"

"Yeah," Quicksilver responded, "me and my dad have always had a..... restrained relationship."

"You have anymore family members you'd like to let us know about?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Only my sister Wanda," Quicksilver answered.

"You have a sister?" Fluttershy asked, "where is she?"

Before Quicksilver could answer, a group of solders surrounded the girls and the heroes.

"Freeze! Meta-human Suppression Squad, get you hands in air!" one of the solders commanded.

"You're in violation of the superhero restriction act," the leader of the solders finished, "we're taking you in."

As the solder moved in to cuff the girls and their friends...

"Stand down, soldier," a voice said.

The soldiers, their leader, the girl and the teen heroes all turned to see Steven Rogers a.k.a. the original Captain America walking in.

"Captain Rogers?" the leader asked, in disbelief, "this is unexpected."

"Might I ask, what's going on here?" Captain America asked.

"These enhanced individuals and mutants are violating the superhero restriction act," the leader responded, "me and my men are taking them in."

"I see," Captain America replied, "I'll take it from here."

"But Captain....." the leader began.

"I said, I'll take it from here," Captain America repeated, "I'm still a solder, like you, you can trust me."

The leader nodded and with that he and his men retreated.

"You kids alright?" Captain America asked, as soon as they all cleared out.

All the girls and the teen heroes nodded, apart from Rainbow Dash in stunned silences.

"Yeah," Starlight replied, "we're all OK tha...."

"Starlight," Rainbow Dash interrupted, "don't you know who this is?!"

"A man wearing costume and carrying a shield?" Starlight responded.

"It's Captain America!" Rainbow Dash answered.

"It's an honour to meet you," Twilight said.

"You didn't let me finish!" Rainbow Dash interrupted, again "He's the Living Legend, he once overpowered the Incredible Hulk!"

"Well, that was a long time ago," Captain America replied, "and those were under different circumstances."

"We saw your message last night," Applejack answered, "it was very inspiring."

"I saw how you girls and the JSA handled the black lanterns," Captain America responded.

"A lot of time has passed since then," Twilight said, "much has changed."

"And today," Captain America continued, "I saw how you and your friends handled Magneto, and with the right training you could become real heroes. I want you, all of you, to be a part of the new Justice Force."

"This must be a dream," Rainbow Dash smiled, she quickly pinched herself to make sure.

"I'd like to invite you all to the Tower of Justice," Captain America carried on, "where you'll be given the training and experience you'll need to be proper heroes."

"I'll bring the cupcakes," Pinkie chipped in.


Washington DC, The White House.

The President sat at the head of the table in the war room.

"Gentlemen," he said, "please tell me you have some good news."

There was some awkward mumbling among the members of staff around the table.

"We've managed to get the prisons security system back under control," someone answered.

"But we have another problem, Mr. President," someone else added, "he has escaped."

The President's face went white as chalk, "You're sure?!" he asked.

The member of staff nodded.

The President whipped the sweat from his face, "We have only one chance left, gentlemen." he said, finally.

Everyone around the table nodded, they knew the President was right.

"Sent in, Hyperion" the President ordered.