• Published 31st May 2017
  • 2,961 Views, 151 Comments

The True Me - lightningman



How will a teenage superhero react when he is dropped into the one place he figured he would have no work to do? and how will he react when he falls in love with someone from that world. Join him in this adventure of love, and confusion

  • ...
41
 151
 2,961

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 12 - Pissed off

As I went towards where the noise was coming from, I noticed that It seemed to becoming from the library. The town probably went to the Mane 6, who dealt with dangerous stuff regularly, to get rid of me. I smirked as i remembered what they had saw at the castle yesterday. I eventually see the library was packed with ponies. Pinkie Pie was vibrating,not out of excitement. But out of worriment and anxiety. Well, That's how i saw it. She might also excited to see what i was going to do.

I knocked on the door soon enough and the library went deathly silent. The door opened up to reveal a worried Twilight. Her eyes widened when she saw me.

"What are you doing here? You need to go!" She whispered to me urgently.

"No." I said after a second. She seemed shocked by my answer. "I'm not running anymore. I want to tell everyone something." She nodded and I went inside. When I went inside, almost all the ponies got on their guard. All this because of (beep)ing alcohol. I sigh as i reach where the rest of the Mane 6 were standing. Pinkie Pie and Twilight came up and joined us.

"Now then. I want to tell you guys something. I didn't mean any harm when I gave Pinkie Pie that alcohol. I am sorry for what I did. But seriously, you had to get me locked up in canterlot just because i did that? Right now, this is seeming like a poorly written story." I then remembered what Pinkie Pie had said at the first meet and greet.

(flashback.)

"I can only see the cameras and the words that the author is writing right now."

(end.)

I sigh in exasperation. "Ok, this is probably going to make whoever's writing this story get a lot of hate. But I need to ask." The ponies all around the room were looking questioningly at him as he raised his eyes to the roof. "Author, if you can hear me. Please communicate in some way."

"........Ok." said a very familiar voice that echoed off the walls.

"H-Huh? Are you me?" I asked.

"Technically, yes and technically no." Everyone was shocked that someone was answering. "Right now, I'm your future self, documenting our adventures in Equestria. In fact, I'm the you that went through the second portal that opened up when you went into Equestria in the first place."

"Wait, so I find a way out of here?" I ask a bit sad, yet a bit happy at the same time.

"Well, kinda. You remember that mirror that opens up a gateway?"

"Um... Wait.... You mean the one that connects to the human world? I get out that way?"

"Yes, You leave when Twilight goes through it for the first Equestrian girls' movie."

"Oh, so I leave at the before season 4?" I ask.

"Yeah, Just before Twilight gets crowned, but just after she gets her wings. Most people say that the first movie starts between season 3 and 4, but I say it happens just before the end of the last episode in season 3. It would make much more sense."

"True. But anyway, on to my real question, do you remember if I have to step in on any of their adventures?" I ask

"A few, you even make a few adventures for all of them yourself. But I should go now. My parents are just about to be home, and I don't want them to see this. I'll see you later." With that, the voice cut out. I sighed.

"OK then, But seriously every pony. I didn't mean to cause harm. I told you, I'm not that good at making good decisions. I thought I made that painfully clear." I frown at them "So, now that I've apologized, will you let me live in peace with you again? I'd rather not have to run from you all."

They all frowned a little before a pony I recognized as Lyra heartstrings came up to me. "You're a human, and you've tried to live in peace with us. You might not have made a good impression at the party, but I'm willing to give you a second chance if anyone else is." She looks around. And slowly everyone nodded.

"Awesome! Now I don't have to get pissed off." I say happily. but everyone was looked at me weirdly

"What do you mean?" A pony asked. I looked at her and I noticed it was Bon-Bon.

"Well, If you didn't accept my apology and tried to chase me, I wouldn't have run. I would have just been angry." I smile. "And I'm going to take a page out of Bruce Banner's book and say, 'You REALLY wouldn't like me when I'm angry.'"

"You mean... You weren't angry when we all jumped you?" Asked the pony who had led the charge against me. I think his name was Time Turner or something. But bronies mostly know him as Doctor Hooves.

"No, actually. If I had been angry, you would have been tazed as soon as you touched me, and more than one of you would still be in the hospital." I answer with a bright smile. I moved my hand up to my head and swooped my hair to the right. It was getting a bit long.

"Um..... Ok. um... I think I have someplace to be right now. BYE!" With that Doctor, Hooves ran out. Everyone else followed shortly after. I turned back to the Mane 6 and Spike.

"Were you telling the truth?" Asked Twilight "Would you have hurt them if you were angry?"

"There's a very good chance, But I'm probably rarely going to be angry here, much less at the ponies who live here. Also when you saw me angry at blueblood, I wasn't even fully angry. I was only at half. Besides, do you know that in my world unicorns and pegasus are part of our mythology? In our culture, if you harm one of them, you'll be cursed to a half-life."

"Really?" asked Rarity who seemed scared at the power she had in our world.

"Yeah, well, that's how I read it in Harry Potter."

"What's that?" Asked Twilight.

"It's a book series made by J,K, Rowling. I don't want to get into the specifics, but it's a great series."

"Yeah," I said as I suddenly get an idea. "Hey, you want to help me with something?

"What is it?"

I smile brightly, "We're going to make a wand."

PreviousChapters Next