• Published 16th May 2017
  • 2,914 Views, 23 Comments

Spiders and Magic: New Families - Masterob



Alternate World where the Marvel Heroes live in Equestria with The Elements.

  • ...
15
 23
 2,914

Increase of Happiness

A couple of months had passed by, all ponies were still working on various wedding preparations. Twilight divided her attention between all her friends, hoping to meet their needs for what they want.

Johnny and Rainbow want a wedding of 'awesomeness', despite Twilight not really knowing how to respond to that or give them what they want. One thing Twilight hopes to give Johnny is getting his family there. She's close to figuring out the portals and should have something ready very soon, she just has to hope it works.

Remy and Applejack want a country style party for their wedding, with all the Apples being there. Twilight wondered how many ponies that meant though, the Apple Family is huge.

Rarity and Bobby want something out of a fairy tale, Rarity wants to have that princess type wedding and Bobby wants to be her knightly prince for that. Twilight finds that typical of Rarity, but still hopes to give Rarity what she wants.

Pinkie and Deadpool want a fun wedding, that was like a big party. That's all they say, no details, much to Twilight's annoyance.

Logan and Fluttershy just want something nice and simple, they don't care how big it is, just that as long as they had what they needed. Twilight found them easier to work with, thus making better progress.

Spike and Janet also proved to be a little easier to work with, especially with them knowing how much Twilight is working, knowing that she is trying to balance the needs of all her friends. Granted Janet hopes for the wedding to happen soon since she's pregnant with hers and Spike's child.

Even Pinkie Pie's friend Cheese Sandwich offered to help with the wedding stuff. This seemed surprising considering Cheese himself had a crush on Pinkie, but he also values her as a good friend and wants to help make her wedding great, as well as the weddings of the others. For the first time, Deadpool actually liked Cheese, a little.

While Cadance helps out quite a bit with the preparations and Cheese does his share of work, Twilight is working the hardest on it. Given her talents for organization she is able to keep track of everything and keep note of every detail for the weddings. Though even she is having trouble preparing for six weddings at once, the weddings don't even have set dates.

Peter is worried for Twilight, he doesn't want her over-working herself like she has a tendency to do, not only with the weddings but with the spells regarding the portals and even making changes to their home so it can allow room for more ponies.

Peter has offered to keep tabs on the home extension at the very least, and that is at least almost done. Soon their home will expand and allow much needed room for all the ponies, including the bedrooms. One bedroom for Peter and Twilight, one for Trixie, one for Spike and Janet, one for Aunt May and one for Mayday plus an extra.

It wouldn't be long before the modifications start, and with some of the finest workers attending to it, it wouldn't take too long for it to be done. Peter finally gets to have all his family living together at once, at least his immediate family.

In the Parker-Sparkle home one day, Twilight is sitting on her bed looking at all notes she's made for the several weddings, trying to work through them and make sure everything is accounted for.

Peter went into the room to check up on Twilight. Once he saw all the notes he started to worry a bit, knowing that Twilight was likely overworking herself again.

"Need some help honey?" Peter offered.

Twilight looked away from her notes and noticed Peter standing there with his usual friendly smile. "Oh Peter, um sure, I don't mind your help."

Peter nodded and trotted over, "So any major progress from any of the weddings?"

"Not too much, none of them have a set date, plus we need to get all the catering done, get the outfits ready, it's gonna be really busy," Twilight said.

"Yeah, seems like it. Man so many weddings happening at once, it would be easier to have them all in one place at the same time," Peter said.

Twilight shrugged, "Maybe, but then it might make it less special for them. Besides they all want something different. I think Applejack would like to have a country style wedding, Rainbow Dash might want it in Cloudsdale, so it's still something we're trying to figure out, and hopefully it won't take too long to do so."

Peter sat next to her and kissed her head, "It's a lot of work, I remember how much work preparing for our wedding was. But it was worth it in the end, we had a great wedding and I'm forever grateful to be with you."

Twilight blushed at Peter's kind words, "Oh Peter, I feel so lucky to have you. That makes me that much more excited for the weddings, because I know all my friends are gonna experience this same happiness."

Peter and Twilight shared a nice kiss, one that soon turned into a make-out session with Twilight laying back on the bed as Peter crawled over her, keeping the kiss intact. Twilight used her magic to move the notes away from the bed and set them neatly on a table. Looks like she'll be busy with something else for a bit.


At the Crusader Tree House, the Cutie Mark Crusaders are seen sitting and talking about the upcoming weddings their sisters are gonna have.

"It's been a few months, when do you think the weddings are gonna happen?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Soon I hope, Rarity's so eager but so worried about it," Sweetie Belle said.

"Mah sister's nervous too, but she's handling it well, a little better than Remy," Apple Bloom said.

"Rainbow Dash seems calm about it, but maybe I just haven't seen her when she's not calm," Scootaloo said.

"To think, our sisters are marrying Superheroes, this is so cool," Apple Bloom said.

"Yeah, Johnny's already showing me some cool tricks, he's like an awesome older brother," Scootaloo said.

"Bobby's really nice, and really fun to tease, well he can also tease a bit but that's our way of showing that we love each other," Sweetie Belle said.

"Remy's great as a big brother too. He's just as caring as Big Mac and Peter," Apple Bloom said, then sighed happily. "Thinking about the upcoming weddings helps me realize how special Rumble is to me. Ah hope our wedding is that great someday."

"You're already thinking about that?" Scootaloo asked.

"Just fer fun," Apple Bloom said.

"Anyway how long before they all have kids?" Sweetie Belle asked. "Spike and Janet are gonna have a foal after all."

"Rainbow Dash really wants to be a mom," Scootaloo said. "So she'll probably be next."

"Applejack wants to wait til she's ready," Apple Bloom said.

"Rarity also wants to be ready, she's a little worried about being a mom but she does want foals eventually," Sweetie Belle said.

"Logan already has Laura to worry about, he and Fluttershy might wait before they have any kids," Apple Bloom said.

"Yeah, and Pinkie Pie might wait too since she helps The Cakes with Pound and Pumpkin, though they're getting pretty big so she can eventually focus on having kids of her own," Scootaloo said.

"What about Peter though? He and Twilight want another kid, think they'll try to have one soon?" Sweetie Belle asked.

Apple Bloom shrugged, "Maybe, it'll give Mayday a chance to be a big sister, even if she'll already be one to the foal that Spike and Janet are gonna have."

The Crusaders each nodded in agreement and continued to talk about the weddings and how much things will change.


Later on the heroes all sat together at a hillside near Sweet Apple Acres, taking a small break from the preparation of the weddings.

"Hey Peter, why didn't you tell us how much work weddings were?" Bobby asked.

"All weddings are a lot of work Bobby, maybe it's harder to tell from outside but there's a lot of preparing that goes into making these weddings," Peter said.

"Yeah I remember the headache Reed and Sue went through when they wanted to get married," Johnny said.

"Exactly, but do any of you even know when you're gonna get married?" Peter asked.

The answer he got was all of them saying "No."

"Some of us haven't even picked a place yet," Johnny said.

"Actually, Pinkie wants us to get married at her rock farm," Deadpool said.

Remy looked curious, "That dull place? With nothing around but a bunch of rocks? Not too romantic."

"By the way, how did Pinkie's family react when they found out you two were getting married?" Bobby asked.

Flashback

"Mom! Dad! Maud! Marble! Limestone! Guess what, I'm getting married!" Pinkie said to her family.

Limestone looked a bit surprised, "Wow really? You're actually gonna get married?"

Marble also looked surprised but she nodded in happiness for her older sister.

Pinkie turned towards Maud, "Isn't that great Maud? Our family's gonna get bigger!"

"That's so great Pinkie," Maud said as she just stood there with her usual expression, though Pinkie could insist that Maud looked super excited. The parents also seemed excited to know that one of their daughters found a mate.

"That's great dear, who is this lucky fellow? Is it that Cheese colt I've heard about?" her mother asked.

"No, not Cheese, though he is gonna help prepare the wedding for me," Pinkie said.

"Who is this fellow thou art gonna be wed to then?" her father asked.

"I really hope it's not who I think it is," Limestone muttered.

"He's right over there!" Pinkie said, pointing to Deadpool.

"Sup Pies! I'm gonna be part of your family soon! Just call me Deadpool Pie!" Deadpool said with a smile, though hard to see under his ninja mask.

The family just stood there in shock, except Maud, who just stared.

End Flashback

"Well, Marble really didn't say anything, makes sense though, she doesn't say anything other than 'mmhmm', bet that was her first word," Deadpool chuckled a bit. "Anyway, Maud also didn't say much, she just stood there, but I'm sure she's cool with it, at least that's what Pinkie said. Limestone hated it, but what doesn't she hate? It's like each of her sisters was born with one emotion."

"Wow, sounds interesting," Peter said.

"How did her parents react?" Bobby asked.

"They said something about the Choosing Stone, that it would decide if I was worthy enough to marry Pinkie Pie," Deadpool said.

"Oh, and how did that work out?" Bobby asked.

Another Flashback

An explosion was seen where the Choosing Stone had been, thanks to Deadpool. The Pie Parents were looking on in shock, Limestone was yelling at Deadpool for causing damage, Marble hid behind a very surprised Pinkie and Maud just watched.

"Stupid stone, it won't decide what I ship!" Deadpool said.

End Flashback

The heroes exchanged some unsure glances and looked back to Deadpool, who just sat there.

"I don't even know what Pinkie even likes about him anyway," Johnny muttered to himself.

"Anyway...what about the rest of you? Did you meet the families of those you're going to marry?" Peter asked.

Bobby thought a moment about his answer.

Flashback

"Mother, Father, I'd like to introduce you to my fiancé, Bobby," Rarity said, gesturing to the nervous X-Man.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs....wait what is your family name anyway?" Bobby asked.

Before Rarity could answer, her father approached him, "Don't worry about it, I'm just glad to meet the stallion my daughter's gonna marry. She's a great mare after all, and I would know, because I raised her myself."

Her mother stepped in, "We raised her dear, and you're right, she is special, she's our first born child after all, we love her very much."

"Yeah, very successful too, I hate to brag but I do love boasting the fact that she's my daughter to other ponies, I'm sure Sweetie Belle's gonna be something too, I just know it," her father said.

"I think she will be, she's very talented," Bobby said.

"You two getting along just fine?" Rarity's dad asked.

"Yeah, I mean there's a little bit of teasing on occasion, but it's our way of saying we love each other. She's an adorable little sister," Bobby said.

"Well it seems like you two are getting along, that's great to know, isn't it dear?" Rarity's dad asked.

Her mother nodded and focused on Bobby, "You're a superhero too right? Friends with Spider-Mane?"

Bobby nodded, "Yeah, he's a good friend of mine."

"Nice to know, looks like my daughter really knows how to pick them," her mother said.

"Right, anyway come to the kitchen, we'll talk more son," her father said, surprising Bobby with the use of the word 'son'. That meant a great deal to Bobby after all.

End Flashback

"Rarity's parents were so relaxed and nothing like her, in fact I couldn't even tell at first those were her parents," Bobby said.

"Seems like they like you though," Peter said.

"Pretty much, the fact her dad's already calling me 'son', and her mom's really cool as well. But even if they're not a lot like her, that's fine, they're still decent ponies," Bobby said.

"So if they're not like Rarity, how'd she end up so snooty like?" Janet asked.

"Rarity isn't snooty, she's a little classy but not snooty," Peter said. "She's one of the nicest ponies I know, she does represent Generosity after all."

"True, if she were snooty she never would have dated me," Bobby said. "But my guess is that her classy attitude is just to make herself look more professional."

Peter nodded and turned to Remy, "What about you? How did the Apple Family react? Did you have a chance to tell any of them?"

Flashback

Braeburn had come by Sweet Apple Acres to go see Applejack, mainly since she mentioned something big that was happening and she wanted Braeburn to be the first cousin to know.

"So what's going on Applejack?" Braeburn asked.

Applejack looked to him with a big smile, "Ah want you to know that I'm getting married soon, to Remy."

Braeburn looked surprised, but then it turned into excitement, "Hoo Wee! Y'all finally making it official, I'm so proud of y'all!"

Braeburn then pulled Applejack into a hug, which she gratefully returned.

"Thanks Braeburn, ah just hope the rest of the family is just as excited, Remy is still a bit self-conscious about marrying me," Applejack said, breaking away from the hug.

"What for? He's a great guy, and I'm very proud of the both of you!" Braeburn said.

"He's just nervous, probably because he knows he'll be compared to Peter, he wants to prove himself just as worthy," Applejack said.

"I'll go talk to him some time then, he probably needs some more guidance," Braeburn said.

End Flashback

"Braeburn offered for the wedding to happen in Appaloosa," Remy sighed a bit. "But if I have to go there and listen to him shout that town's name a bunch of times I am going to lose my temper."

"Considering how close he is with Applejack, I suggest you start trying to get close to him," Peter said.

Remy shrugged, "Guess so...anyway the only other Apple that I know is aware is Babs Seed, mainly because Apple Bloom sent a note to her about it."

"Think she's excited to know?" Janet asked.

"Knowing Apple Bloom, she made it out to be a huge deal. Me marrying Applejack is important to her as well, because she gets to see her sister be the happiest mare, I just hope I can be the stallion both of them believe me to be," Remy said.

"You'll be fine," Johnny insisted.

"Well anyway, at least you have one place for the wedding," Peter said, "In APPALOOSA!"

Peter started laughing about it, with Bobby and Johnny joining in a little. Remy just groaned and shook his head, though received an assuring pat on the shoulder from Logan.

"Don't worry too much about the location, just focus on the fact that yer gonna have a nice girl to spend your life with," Logan said.

Remy nodded, "Thanks Logan...speaking of which, what are you and Fluttershy gonna do for your wedding? Does her family know?"

Flashback

Fluttershy had taken Logan to see her family in another part of Equestria.

"Mom, dad, meet my fiance Logan," Fluttershy said as Logan stepped forward.

"Nice to meet ya, you two have a great daughter, she makes me really happy," Logan said.

Her mother nodded and offered a friendly smile, "It's great to see you as well, I can't believe my little Fluttershy is getting married. It seems like only yesterday she was just a filly, I remember when I used to hold her, when she first learned how to fly, even those rainy nights where I would hold her close while she drank her hot coco."

Her mother started to feel a little sentimental, some tears even coming from her eyes to know her daughter had grown so much. Her husband stepped forward to comfort his wife.

"They have to grow up sometime dear, Fluttershy is always gonna be our daughter, but soon she's gonna be a wife, something we're gonna have to accept." He turned his attention to Logan. "Please excuse her, she's really happy for you, as am I. Things like this can get a little emotional though."

Logan nodded, "It's fine, understandable too. I promise I'll take good care of yer daughter, she's really special to me after all."

Fluttershy's mother wiped her tears, "I'm sure you will, like my husband said, don't let these tears fool you. I am very happy for the both of you and glad to know my daughter's gonna get married. Fluttershy has told us a lot about you, how you're so tough around other ponies, but you're so soft and gentle for our dear daughter, she needs a stallion like that to be with."

Fluttershy nuzzled Logan, "He is tough, and sensitive, I'm happy to have him, soon he'll be part of our family."

"Oh, speaking of family, guess who else is here," her father said.

Fluttershy's eyes widened, "Don't tell me."

Soon her brother Zephyr Breeze came into view, "Flutter Brutter! Good to see you!" He pulled her into a hug, "It's been too long, you should come by more often, I miss my big sister."

Logan's eyes widened at the sight of her brother. He looked so...odd to him.

"Fluttershy? This is your brother!?" Logan asked.

Zephry went to Logan and shook his hoof, "Great to meet you, my name is Zephry Breeze, Fluttershy's favorite little brother."

"Um, you're my only little brother," Fluttershy said.

Zephry chuckled, "Oh Flutters, you always were funny," he said as he rubbed her mane a little, much to her annoyance. Zephyr then turned his attention back to Logan. "Anyway it's great to meet you, guess we'll be in-laws soon, just in time too."

"How so?" Logan asked.

"Your mane," Zephry said, ruffling Logan's hair, "It needs a LOT of work."

Logan just looked to be in shock, Fluttershy felt really embarrassed and her parents just stood there a bit nervously. Logan had no idea her brother was like this, now he knows why she never really mentions him.

End Flashback

"At least her parents were ok with is, as was her brother," Logan said.

Peter chuckled, "You met her brother?"

Logan glumly nodded, "Didn't realize he was so weird, could have warned me Parker."

Peter shrugged, "Sometimes the surprise is the most fun part."

Logan groaned but went back to the other part of Remy's question, "Anyway as for the wedding, we're going with something simple. Maybe get married in a garden, surrounded by her animal friends, she'd like that."

"Aw, how cute," Janet said.

"So Janet, you met with Twilight's parents right? How did they handle hearing that you're marrying Spike?" Bobby asked.

Flashback

In Canterlot, Spike was introducing Janet to Twilight's parents.

"So Spike, you and Janet are getting married?" Twilight Velvet asked.

"Yeah, it's gonna be so exciting," Spike said.

Janet stepped forward, "I'm so happy to be married to Spike, he's such a great guy to be around, he makes me really happy."

"It's nice to hear that," Twilight Velvet said. "I'm glad to know all my children are gonna be married, they all grew up so fast."

Night Light nodded, "Yeah, it still amazes me that Shining Armor got married to such a great princess and had a lovely daughter, who apparently turned out to be an alicorn."

"Not to mention our little Twilight who married Peter, who's such a great stallion in his own right. I can't believe my daughter married a superhero, my favorite one nonetheless, and had a beautiful daughter of her own," Velvet said.

Janet looked surprised at what Twilight's mother had just said about Peter, but shrugged it off.

Night Light looked to Janet, "So tell us about yourself, you're from Peter's world right? You're also a superhero?"

"Yeah, I'm known as The Wasp," Janet said.

"Oh, another bug type hero, so exciting," Velvet said.

"Come on, tell us more about yourself," Night Light said.

End Flashback

"Their parents are cool, bit dorky but I guess that's where Twilight got it from," Janet said.

"Hey brother knows too right?" Bobby asked.

"Yeah, Shining Armor, Princess Cadance and Flurry Heart are all happy to know I'm gonna marry Spike," Janet said.

"What about your wedding? What will you be doing?" Remy asked.

Janet shrugged, "Still not sure, though considering Spike is part of Twilight's family, she can probably get us something in Canterlot Castle, though I don't want it to be too fancy, getting all these snooty Canterlot ponies at our wedding."

"Twilight says she can get all of you something at the castle, though I'm guessing you all share Janet's feelings on that matter," Peter said.

"Hey Rarity would be cool with it, it make her feel like a princess," Bobby said.

"Dashie and I considered something in Cloudsdale, surrounded by her family," Johnny said.

"Did you meet her family?" Logan asked.

Flashback

"Listen Johnny, before we meet my parents I need let you know about something first," Rainbow Dash said as she and Johnny flew to her parents' house.

"What is it?" Johnny asked.

"They can be a little...overly excited at times," Rainbow Dash said.

"Overly excited? How so?" Johnny asked.

"You'll see," Rainbow Dash said as she landed on the front yard with Johnny. She knocked on the door and it was answered by a mare.

"Rainbow Dash!" she shouted and pulled the younger mare in for a hug. "My little baby! You don't come by often enough!"

"Moooom!" Rainbow Dash whined as she pulled away. "You're too embarrassing!"

"I'm sorry dear," her mom said and noticed Johnny standing nearby. "Oh, who's this handsome young stallion?"

Johnny chuckled a bit, "Hello, so you're Rainbow Dash's mom. I'm Johnny Storm."

"He's my fiancé," Rainbow Dash said, then muttered to Johnny. "Get ready."

Johnny looked confused, "Ready for-"

"My Rainbow Dash is getting married!?" her mom shouted and called into the house. "Honey! Get here quickly! Rainbow Dash has a fiancé!"

"A fiancé!?" Johnny heard a stallion say. Suddenly the stallion had rushed to the door and gotten a good look at Johnny. "Is this the pony Rainbow Dash is gonna marry?"

Johnny nodded nervously, "Yes, um, I'm Johnny Storm, I'm gonna be the one your daughter's getting married to, if you're alright with that at least."

"He's a Superhero, a friend of Spider-Mane," Rainbow Dash said. "He's a really nice guy and cares a lot for me."

"Yes, I love your daughter very much," Johnny said, still worried but also very confidently.

Rainbow Dash's father let out a reassuring laugh, "Glad to hear that, come on in, let's talk for a bit."

Johnny felt a little relieved, then noticed that Rainbow Dash's mother had taken a picture.

"Rainbow Dash's fiancé coming to our home for the first time! Oh I'm so happy!" her mom happily shouted.

Johnny turned to Rainbow Dash, speaking to her softly. "Wow, so this is what you meant about overly excited." He saw that Rainbow Dash was blushing from embarrassment, so he placed his wing around her. "But they're really nice though, I feel less nervous at least."

Rainbow Dash felt some relief and went inside with Johnny.

End Flashback

"They were so proud of her, and they seem to be happy with me marrying her. She probably finds her parents embarrassing but I like how much they always support her and cheer her on, she's part of a great family," Johnny said.

"I met them once, they are really nice. Very supportive too," Peter said.

"I just hope I can be the 'Best Fiancé Ever' as they would put it," Johnny said.

"You'll be fine," Peter said. "Anyway it seems like most of you have locations, you just need dates."

"The sooner the stuff is ready, the sooner the dates can be set," Logan said.

"Twilight has that under control, if anything you all can be married in like two months," Peter said.

"Two months!? Awesome, I'll go tell Rainbow Dash, we got preparations to make," Johnny said.

"Easy Johnny, I have to make sure with Twilight. Once I do that I can let you all know," Peter said.

"Sure thing Pete," Johnny said, then realized something. "Wait, does that mean we're all gonna get married around the same time?"

Peter shrugged, "My guess is that you can all have your weddings in the same week. One day can be for Johnny, the next day for Remy, and so on."

"I'm cool with that," Johnny said.

"Same here," Bobby said.

The others also agreed on that idea, they will have their weddings in the span of one week.

"Great, I'll let Twilight know, then we can work on making your weddings the best they can be," Peter said.

The heroes nodded and left one by one, with only Janet staying around.

"Hey Pete, thanks for helping us out through this."

"No problem, I'm happy you all could find someone to love, plus it looks like you and Spike are gonna be the first among all of them to enjoy the thrills of parenthood," Peter said, gesturing to Janet's stomach, which started to show some signs of pregnancy.

"I'm actually a little nervous, I hope me and Spike can do a good job raising this child," Janet said.

"Hey, me and Twilight are there for you if you need help," Peter reassured.

Janet smiled and hugged Peter, "You're the best Peter, hero to all."

"It's not about being a hero, it's about being your friend and your family," Peter said. "All the ponies here are family, we'll all look out for you. But I know you can do it, and Spike can do it too. He loves you and you'll both do a great job raising that foal."

"Looks like this is the best place to look when you wanna find the perfect partner for you, never thought I'd be marrying a dragon though," Janet said and rubbed her stomach, "Let alone carrying a child of one."

"I never thought I'd marry a pony, or even a princess, things are strange sometimes," Peter said.

"Given our lifestyle I'd say that's an understatement," Janet said.

"Yeah, totally," Peter said and gestured her to follow. "Let's get home, I'm sure Twilight and Spike are waiting."

Janet nodded and followed her roommate, and soon to be brother-in-law back to their home.

Author's Note:

The rest of the familes know, soon they will all be getting married.