• Published 16th May 2017
  • 2,901 Views, 23 Comments

Spiders and Magic: New Families - Masterob



Alternate World where the Marvel Heroes live in Equestria with The Elements.

  • ...
15
 23
 2,901

Staying in Equestria

In the world of Equestria, the one common known fact is that Friendship is Magic. Ponies live in Harmony because of this very bit of magic. The Princess of friendship itself is none other than a young pony named Twilight Sparkle. She along with her friends; Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy, better known as The Elements of Harmony, spread that message of love, happiness and friendship across their world.

But the Magic of Friendship isn't just a thing in Equestria, Twilight would find out that those from other worlds can exibit that trait. Those include her husband Peter Parker, better known as Spider-Man. Though born in the Marvel world, he has shown that he too knows the value of friendship.

Peter had been summoned to Equestria 5 years ago, as the ponies needed a hero to help them with a problem that would soon spread to the multiverse. There he has befriended the Elements of Harmony, and formed a romantic relationship with Twilight Sparkle, even eventually marrying her and having a young daughter, Mayday Parker-Sparkle. He has befriended other ponies as well, such as the local mail deliverer Derpy Hooves, a cello player named Octavia, a human-loving pony named Lyra, an ariel specialist named Spitfire, and even the little sisters of some of the Elements, Apple Bloom, who adopted Peter as a Big Brother, Sweetie Belle, who developed a crush on Peter, and Scootaloo, who just thinks Peter is really cool.

He also made two other friends that are really close to him. First would be Trixie Lulamoon, a stage magician who had went through some trouble in her life after her shows failed, but thanks to Peter has found what she wanted and needed, a loving family. Trixie now lives with Peter, his wife, their daughter Mayday and their dragon friend Spike. Then there's Princess Luna, who like Twilight, had fallen in love with Peter, though failed to act on her emotions. Regardless the two are still close and she would still do anything for Peter and his family. She loves all of them, as they were among the first to really show her true friendship.

Peter had made a lot of friends in his first few months in Equestria, even preparing him to save the two worlds from destruction. It was after he had saved the Multiverse that he had proposed to Twilight and married months later, their daughter being born soon afterward.

After that, Peter had to save the world again, this time in a future timeline that he had went to when he tried out time travel. Luckily he had help from some friends, including the Future version of Sweetie Belle as they worked together to save Equestria and get Peter back home. It was a lot for Peter though, the once happy world now in destruction, feeling like he couldn't help anypony. It was also there where he made the mistake of getting intimate with Future Sweetie Belle, a mistake he hasn't fully forgiven himself over, even though Twilight had forgiven him for those actions. Despite all that, Future Sweetie Belle is still considered his friend, the two do care for each other, and luckily Peter was able to go back home.

Peter eventually would have to face another multiverse threat when his home world of Marvel clashed with a rival world known as Capcom. This brought warriors from three worlds.

Of the Marvel world, Peter had reunited with some friends of his; Johnny Storm, known as The Human Torch, Logan, known as Wolverine, Bobby Drake, known as Iceman, Remy Lebeau, known as Gambit, Laura Kinney, known as X-23, Wade Wilson, known as Deadpool and Janet Van Dyne, known as Wasp.

Other allies from the Marvel world were present, such as members of the Avengers; Captain America, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Thor and The Hulk. Members of the Capcom world assisted, such as Ryu, Chun Li, Chris Redfield, Leon Kennedy, Dante and Nathan Spencer. With the exception of Chun Li, the Capcom warriors originally had little trust for the Marvel heroes, though that eventually started to change little by little. Even Future Sweetie Belle had joined to help, traveling back in time to fight with her friends.

It was during this that Peter's life changed more, including taking in a colt named Rumble who needed somepony to look after him for a little while. Others such as Future Sweetie Belle got to reunite with her sister Rarity and even befriend her younger self, and Trixie helped out a pony by the name of Lightning Dust, teaching her the value of friendship, thus gaining a new ally for Peter.

After saving the worlds, Peter's friends decided to stay a bit, wanting to spend time with their friend after spending so many years away from him, each of them falling in love with friends of Peter and Twilight.

Johnny Storm fell in love with Rainbow Dash, Logan fell in love with Fluttershy, Deadpool with Pinkie Pie, Bobby with Rarity, Remy with Applejack and Janet with Spike. Laura also stayed behind due to her sisterly bond with Fluttershy.

The Capcom Warriors themselves took time to really get to know the ponies of Equestria, with Ryu getting close with Sunset Shimmer to the point of hinted romance. Chris Redfield found a friend in Rarity, Dante found one in Applejack, even Spencer befriended Twilight. Chun Li also became close to Peter, even admitting a crush she had on the hero.

Marvel and Capcom finally finished their rivalry when they once again battled, with Peter winning for his world. Other warriors from other worlds came to see the battle, Namco warriors such as Jin Kazama and Yuri Lowell, the Sega hero Sonic the Hedgehog, the Enix hero Cloud Strife, even members of the Justice League, such as Superman.

So many new friendships had been formed due to that, such as Twilight befriending a fellow magic lover from the Namco world, Rita Mordio and Peter getting to meet Superman, the favorite hero of himself and Sunset Shimmer.

Things looked so good that Peter didn't want it to change, he wanted to have his friends live in Equestria with him, which they fully intended to. He wanted Rumble to stay permenantly, which Rumble was willing to do. Future Sweetie wished to stay with Rarity, and not have to return to her timeline.

Though it looked like things were gonna change, and his friends would eventually have to go home, Rumble would have to go and live elsewhere, and Future Sweetie would have to go back. But the question is...what if they didn't?

Let's return to where it looked to end, but with a little twist, the heroes get to stay...


Everypony were gathered at the center of Ponyville, about to say their good-byes. Rumble had already left with Flitter and Cloudchaser, Future Sweetie had gone to the future and the Heroes said their good-byes.

"Take care everyone, I'm gonna miss you," Peter said, sadness evident in his tone of voice. He was really starting to bond with them, a bond he at one point thought he wouldn't have.

Johnny waved bye, "See ya Pete, take care of your friends and family. You have a great wife and a wonderful daughter, I'll miss them both as well."

Peter weakly smiled, "Yeah, I promise you Johnny."

The heroes went to the portal and turned around for one final good-bye. However before they could go through, the portal was zapped with some magic and suddenly vanished. This gained some confusion from the Marvel heroes and several of the ponies.

"Um was that supposed to happen?" Johnny asked, looking to the others. His allies themselves were all stunned and turned back to the ponies, expecting some answers.

"Did time run out?" Logan asked, "Or did something else happen?"

Celestia looked confused herself and turned to where the magic came from. She noticed that there was still some magic radiating off Twilight's horn, indicating she had cast a spell of some sort.

"Twilight Sparkle? What did you do?" Celestia asked.

Twilight looked to Celestia with an apologetic face, "I'm sorry, but I just couldn't stand here and do nothing! I had to do it Princess Celestia!"

"You just destroyed the portal Twilight, that was their only way home," Celestia said, a little unhappy with what Twilight had done.

"That's the point, they don't want to go back and we don't want them to leave," Twilight said and looked to the heroes. "By destroying that portal, they can stay in Equestria as well."

This got the full attention of everypony around, looks like there is no good-bye just yet.

"We can stay?" Remy wondered.

"I hope so," Bobby said.

Though they were a bit worried on what would happen now with Twilight, especially seeing the look of disapproval from Princess Celestia. Chances are the Sun Princess will send them back herself.

"Twilight, I told you that them staying can cause an imbalance, this could endanger the multiverse!" Celestia stated somewhat angrily.

Twilight felt some concern, knowing she may have upset her teacher and princess, but she knew she had to do something. "I'll figure something out, but unfortunately I am not gonna chance not seeing them anymore, I am gonna find the right spell to make sure they can live here, to truly become ponies like us."

Celestia wanted to argue but she could tell Twilight was insistent on this. "It's risky Twilight, you might not find anything..."

"Maybe, maybe not, I won't know until I try Princess," Twilight looked to her mentor with a pleading look. "But they're definitely worth it. Friendship is Magic, and I believe that can help us here. Do you really want to keep Peter away from him friends? Keep us away from our friends?"

Celestia looked to the heroes, then to Peter, and back to Twilight and her friends, all of them having a hopeful look on their faces. Realizing that Twilight has a point, also not wanting to disappoint anypony, she decided to give this idea a chance.

Luna also hoped for the heroes to stay, not wanting Twilight's friends to feel how much it hurts when you can't be with the one you love.

"You're right Twilight...they do deserve to stay here if they wish," Celestia said.

Twilight beamed a happy smile and turned to the heroes, "You hear that, you don't have to go home, you can stay in Equestria!"

Johnny immediately ran over to Twilight, feeling a rush of excitement flowing through him, "You're serious about this right? We can live in this world!? We don't have to go back home!?"

"I want to be sure myself!" Rainbow Dash said, flying over. "Johnny doesn't have to leave!?"

Twilight shook her head, "No, he won't, I'm gonna make sure of that. I promise you Johnny, you're gonna live in Equestria...if you really want to."

Johnny scoffed, "Duh, of course I do!"

"Then you will Johnny, you and all your friends," Twilight said.

Johnny's smile widened quite a bit as he pulled Twilight in for a hug strong, "You're the best Twi! You're just so awesome!" Johnny turned to the other heroes, "Everyone get here and hug Twilight!"

"Wait what?" Twilight asked, then felt all of the heroes running in to hug her, with the exceptions of Logan and Laura. "Oh my, talk about the magic of friendship."

Peter had relieved smile, "That's a relief. But wow, Johnny starting a group hug? He's grown kinda soft, nothing like the arrogant Johnny Storm I remember from years back."

Twilight continued to smile nervously through the strong hugs, though wasn't opposed to the affection she felt from heroes. "It's no big deal everyone." She pulled away from the hugs, "But thanks, I'm glad I could help."

Johnny nodded and then turned to Rainbow Dash, who herself looked to be feeling a lot of happy emotions. Johnny started to nuzzle her, "I get to stay with you Dash, isn't that great?"

Rainbow Dash couldn't hold it, all she could realize right now is that she's gonna get her happy ending. She jumped to hug Johnny, knocking him as well as herself over in the process and started kissing him, tears of happiness streaming from her eyes.

"Oh Johnny...you have no idea how happy I am..." Rainbow said and kept kissing him. "I love you."

"I love you too Dashie," Johnny said and returned her kisses.

The other heroes followed suit to their loved ones. Fluttershy rushed to Logan's forelegs, feeling so teary from knowing she can still be with the one she loves. Rarity rushed over to kiss Bobby, not wanting to let go. Pinkie rushed to nuzzle Deadpool, hopefully they can start something special. Remy rushed over to Applejack and gave her a nice kiss. Janet also rushed in to give Spike a little affection.

Laura walked over to Limestone with an awkward smile, "So...I guess I'm staying."

"Good...I didn't want you to leave..." Limestone said.

The two had a slight blush as they looked at each other, having a rare happy face as they nuzzled one another. Though that went down when Laura noticed Peter approach her.

"What is it Parker? Me and Limestone are having a moment," Laura said.

Peter grinned, "I knew you liked me Laura..."

Laura took a moment to register that, then remembered her little teary outburst earlier about missing Peter. Laura blushed angrily at the realization that she may have made a fool of herself, "I don't...I just got a little emotional! Blame the others!"

Peter nuzzled Laura a bit, "It's alright Laura, we're all friends here."

Laura looked around nervously, several ponies just watching, some with adoring smiles, others looking to be holding back a laugh.

"Come on Parker, this is embarrassing," Laura said while nervously looking around.

"Why? It's nothing to be ashamed of, I don't think any less of you. You're still a tough mare in my eyes, I just hope it means we can be closer as friends," Peter said as he continued to nuzzle her.

Laura felt conflicted, as odd as this was for her, she didn't want Peter to stop. In a way he's reminding her of Fluttershy, which is making it difficult for her to really snap at him, she truly does care for him after all. Though maybe another pony could get him to stop, she didn't seem to be capable of pulling that off for herself right now.

Limestone chuckled a little, "Alright Spider-Mane, maybe you should stop, I think you're embarrassing her too much."

"Seriously," Laura complained. "I don't even like you that much."

"Oh, but it sounds like you like me a little," Peter teased, getting a glare from Laura.

"Watch yourself Parker," Laura said, finally finding the will to step away, then trotted off, not wanting anypony to see her growing blush.

"I guess that was a little much," Peter said while rubbing his head and then turned to Limestone. "That didn't upset you did it?"

"Not really, I know you don't like her that way, plus it was kinda funny. Anyway I should go get her," Limestone said and ran off.

Twilight nuzzled against Peter, "I think it was sweet, she's almost like a young foal at times, she just needs a little love and affection. Maybe you can help with that Peter."

Peter nodded, "Guess so...also Twilight." Peter grabbed Twilight and pulled her in for a deep kiss, , causing her to melt a little from the pleasure. After breaking the kiss he looked to her with the affectionate gaze that she's always loved about him, "That's for being the greatest wife ever, thanks for helping my allies, I can never repay you for that."

"You don't have to Peter, being married to you is reward enough, I'll do anything to make you happy," Twilight said and nuzzled him a little. "Besides they deserve this, they're good friends and they are so nice to mine. I hope this gives me more of a chance to get to know them."

Pinkie caught everypony's attention, "You know what this calls for right...?" Suddenly at Sugarcube Corner, "PARTY TIME!"

There was a huge party at Sugarcube Corner, a lot of ponies from town came to join the fun and welcome the heroes to Equestria as permenant residents. As usual for Pinkie Pie parties, it was very wild and everypony had fun.

It was also a chance for the heroes to spend more time with their loved ones, dancing with them or having some snacks.

Rainbow and Johnny were sitting together at a table, the two eating some cake.

"This is awesome, I can't believe you're actually gonna stay with us, for good," Rainbow said.

"Yeah, it's what I always wanted ever since I fell in love with you," Johnny said, rubbing her mane a bit.

Rainbow chuckled a bit arrogantly, then looked concerned, "What about your family back home? Aren't you gonna miss them?"

Johnny nodded as he looked to the side, "I will, kinda wish they could come too...maybe one day." Johnny looked to Rainbow Dash. "But right now all I want is you, I never loved anyone like I loved you Rainbow Dash, sappy as that sounds it's also the truth."

"I don't care if you get sappy Johnny, just be honest with me," Rainbow encouraged.

Johnny nodded, "Alright then...time to be honest with you." Johnny got off his chair and got down on one knee as he grabbed her hoof, "Dashie, will you marry me?"

Rainbow Dash gasped, did Johnny actually propose to her? They talked about marriage quite a bit, but to finally get asked the question was amazing.

"Johnny...are you serious about this?" Rainbow asked.

Johnny nodded, "Yeah, I am. I was so nervous when I thought I would have to be separated from you today, thanks to Twilight I have a chance at happiness, and I'm gonna make the most of it. Since you're the main reason I wanna stay in this world I'm not gonna waste any time, I want you to be my wife and I want to set a date. I just need an answer, will you marry me?"

Rainbow did her best to keep her tears from flowing, she was so happy right now but she wanted to keep her cool. She took a breath and looked Johnny in the eyes, "Yeah...let's go for it."

Johnny jumped to his hooves in excitement, "Yes! Awesome! I love you babe!" Johnny pulled Dash in for a kiss, then got on a table. "Yo everypony! I need your attention!"

The party stopped a moment as the ponies looked to Johnny.

"I just asked Rainbow Dash to marry me...and she said 'Yes'!" Johnny pulled Dash onto the table with him. "Me and Dashie are getting married!"

The ponies cheered and clapped for that, happy for the new soon to be wed couple. Peter approached the with the biggest smile, "Congrats two you! We're so happy to hear this!"

Twilight trotted over as well, "This is gonna be great, to see one of my friends get married, I'll do everything I can to help make your wedding special."

"It's fine Twi, you already did a lot for me today, I'm sure you don't need the headache of planning our wedding" Johnny said.

Twilight shook her head, "Don't be silly, you're my friend and I wanna help you. It would make me happy to do so."

"Same here, I'll be happy to help as well," Peter said.

Johnny and Peter did a hoof-bump to each other. Rainbow held her hoof out for Twilight, to which the princess lightly tapped Rainbow's hoof.

"Wow, seriously?" Rainbow said.

Twilight did a sheepish laugh as she rubbed her head.

Mayday rushed over to Johnny and Rainbow, "So if you two get married, does that mean you'll also have a baby together?"

"That's the plan," Johnny said confidently.

"That's so cool, I can't wait to see why baby you two have," Mayday thought a moment. "Wait, how do you two have babies anyway?"

Johnny, Rainbow Dash, Peter and Twilight all blushed at the sound of that question. Soon all nearby ponies were blushing, except Deadpool.

"Well for starters kid, you need a boy and a girl, then those two proceed to have-" Deadpool's lecture was interrupted when Peter punched him out of Sugarcube Corner and into the Atmosphere.

Johnny looked up at the hole, then looked to Peter, "So...how long before he comes back down?"

Peter shrugged, "I honestly don't care, let's just continue this party."

The ponies did not object, they kept going like nothing happened, though Mayday was curious as to what Deadpool was gonna say.

Also at Sugarcube Corner, Laura is enjoying a piece of cake, sitting next to Lightning Dust, who has some cake of her own.

"It's great that you're gonna stay, it would mean a lot to Fluttershy and Limestone after all," Lightning Dust said.

"Yeah, kinda starting to like this place, it's not as annoying as I thought it was," Laura admitted.

"True, so is Logan gonna live with Fluttershy then?" Lightning asked.

"Probably, he practically lives there anyway. Soon it will be the four of us, you, me, Fluttershy and Logan," Laura said.

Lightning turned to Laura, a thought nagging in her mind. "You really think Fluttershy and Logan like having me around? Truth be told I have thought about leaving eventually."

"Huh? What for?" Laura asked.

"I don't know, I just don't think I fit in that well, that's all," Lightning said.

Laura glared at Lightning Dust, "Don't even think about leaving, I will drag you back by your tail if you pull any crap like that!"

Lightning Dust looked taken back by that, though maybe she shouldn't be surprised. She and Laura have gotten closer these last few months. "Coming from you, that's one of the nicest things you could say, still I can't help but feel...a little out of place."

"You shouldn't, me and Fluttershy like having you around. You're like how Trixie is to Parker, except less annoying," Laura said.

"Who? Trixie or Peter?" Lightning asked.

"Both, one thinks he's funny and the other thinks she's talented, they really are the perfect brother-sister combo," Laura said.

Lightning Dust shook her head, "Come on, that's not the only reason."

"Fine, whatever you say," Laura said, then turned to Lightning, a pleading look in her eyes. "Seriously, please don't move away, you make me feel less lonely. Even with Fluttershy around, it's not the same without you."

Lightning almost felt a tear come to her eye, instead of answering Laura with just words, she answered with a close and affectionate hug. "I won't, I promise."

Laura returned the hug, feeling relieved at knowing that Lightning Dust really did love her and her family.


Later at the Parker-Sparkle home, Janet was seen exploring her new room.

"So I seriously get to stay here? Like for real?" Janet asked.

"Yeah, you're gonna be dating Spike after all, you two are already really close. I definitely think you should stay here," Peter said.

Janet hugged Peter for his kindness, "Thanks Peter, I hope this could bring us closer, you're like the little brother I've always wanted. I'm so happy that I have a chance to have a real family soon."

Peter hugged back, "I'd like that, you deserve to have a happy family. I'm glad you're with Spike, he is my 'Little Brother' after all."

"Yeah, that big brother thing you have with Spike and Apple Bloom is really sweet," Janet said, breaking away from the hug. "Still, you can't imagine how happy I am with Spike, he's a great guy for me. He's funny, kind, a bit sensitive even if he doesn't like to show it, but he's also pretty tough and strong willed, more than he even gives himself credit for. He almost reminds me of you."

"Me? That's a surprise," Peter said. "Still he mainly feels that way now because you encourage him to, kinda like with me and Twilight."

"Yeah, guys like you need girls like us, and girls like us like guys like you. The guys who are confident to be themselves, even if it takes a while for them to realize it," Janet said.

Peter turned his head a bit, "You're making me blush, but I love you Jan."

"You too web-head," Janet said, ruffling his mane.

Downstairs Twilight is nuzzling Logan, "I'm gonna miss having you live here, but I know you'll be happy with Fluttershy."

"Same here, you and Trixie make fer good company, even Parker from time to time," Logan said and hugged her a bit. "Take care of things."

"I will, bye Logan," Twilight said.

Logan nodded and made his way to Fluttershy's cottage, ready to start his life with her. Though seeing Johnny propose to Rainbow Dash made Logan realize what he too needs to do, he just hopes he can bring up the courage to ask. Looks like even Wolverine has something he worries about.

With Twilight, she's seen sighing, looking a little sad. "I just wish Rumble was still here, I'll go see him soon though." Twilight went inside, just about ready to go to bed.


Back in Rainbow Dash's home, she had gotten in bed, laying her head on the pillow while thinking everything over. Johnny got in right next to her, bringing her in for a hug. "Another good reason to stay in Equestria, to be with you every night."

Rainbow Dash blushed a little, "You really are sappy, not that I mind." Rainbow Dash nuzzled close to Johnny. "I need to be honest though Johnny, I'm kinda worried."

Johnny looked confused, "About what?"

"Don't take this the wrong way but, I'm worried about getting married," Rainbow Dash said.

Johnny looked a bit concerned. "You're worried about that? Do you wanna change plans? We don't have to get married if you're not ready."

"It's not that, I do want to marry you, I just feel nervous about it for some reason," Rainbow Dash said.

"That's normal, I think. I mean I'm a little nervous too," Johnny admitted.

Rainbow Dash looked surprised, "You are?"

"Of course, I've never been one for long relationships in the past, now I'm actually gonna get married, I'm so happy yet so nervous," Johnny said.

Rainbow Dash laid her head on Johnny's chest, "Guess we both have something to overcome."

"Yeah," Johnny said, rubbing her mane a little. "But I'm sure we can handle it."

"Of course, we've handled worse right? How many times have we saved the world? Or worlds better said," Rainbow Dash stated.

"Somehow this seems like a bigger obstacle, but I like a good challenge," Johnny said.

"Yeah...a challenge," Rainbow Dash had a confident grin. "Now I'm also feeling excited."

"Same here," Johnny said. "I know we can pull this off."

Rainbow Dash moved up a little to kiss Johnny. "Love ya Torch."

"You two Dashie," Johnny said, giving a kiss of his own before laying down to sleep, with his mare by his side.

Author's Note:

Spiders and Magic returns, now with a new timeline and continuity. Hopefully this goes well, especially after asking around for some advice on how this story should go. Hopefully it's worth the read.

This will contain a few changes from the main story, completely AU. Certain characters will appear earlier, and certain events will be changed.